Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42695 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #480 on: November 20, 2015, 04:00:30 pm »
+1
Agreed about the first part.

About the slogan: There is a huge difference when it is used in a football match right after news of heavy military casualties and when again it is used in a football match, but only this time no such casualties are in question and it is merely a means of fascist nationalist taunting.

As far as I am concerned, no such event had happened prior to that abominable act, had it?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #481 on: November 20, 2015, 04:11:41 pm »
Turkey the most secular muslim country, Oberyn? What about Senegal? 94% of population is muslim but no terrorism in sight, a catholic president democratically elected and a good stability for several years... Maybe it could calm your nerves Oberyn (altough I have some doubt)
http://www.courrierinternational.com/article/vu-du-senegal-une-societe-ouverte-lantidote-contre-daech (sorry to non-frog-eater)
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #482 on: November 20, 2015, 04:13:10 pm »
Good job selective quoting that bible text.

(click to show/hide)

If I selective quote anything, I can make whatever message I want.

I stand corrected, I should have critically examined that quote instead of relying on what I wrongly assumed to be intellectually rigourous sources.

However... I could easily change that passage to any of these: "Thou shall not suffer a witch to live"
or the ten commandments and their proscribed punishment.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 20, 2015, 04:24:47 pm »
Good job selective quoting that bible text.
If I selective quote anything, I can make whatever message I want.

Its kind of the issue with bibles. Noone really read the whole thing, or those that did cant discuss it with others because fuck that, TL;DR. Shortcut = lets quote what makes my opinion the most relevant one.

Speaking of quote, had to do an "emergency" edit after reading the last page  :lol:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:39:54 pm by Butan »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #484 on: November 20, 2015, 06:41:28 pm »
Turkey the most secular muslim country, Oberyn? What about Senegal? 94% of population is muslim but no terrorism in sight, a catholic president democratically elected and a good stability for several years... Maybe it could calm your nerves Oberyn (altough I have some doubt)
http://www.courrierinternational.com/article/vu-du-senegal-une-societe-ouverte-lantidote-contre-daech (sorry to non-frog-eater)

Actually a lot of the western/subsaharan muslims are completely fine as well. I like senegalese people a lot, for example. Never had any problems with them, never seen a senagalese jihadist filled with loathing and hatred for France and the french people, fantasizing constantly about killing the kuffar.The salafist/wahhabist theologic empire built by Saudi Arabia hasn't penetrated the ancient sufi traditions of subsaharan Africa (the Hausa-Fulani from the interior are a different story) to the point it has in say, Pakistan, a country that went from being dominated by sufi thought to being dominated by deobandi fanatics calling all the ancient traditions shirk and haram, accomplished thanks to the bottomless oil money from SA making sure all the mosques and governments preached a version of Islam closer to their own. They've given up funding the deobandis now though, and are just funding the salafist/wahhabist outright.
Shia Islam is also in every way a better fit for the modern western world than sunni Islam, largely because it was not affected by the backwards looking Asha'rite theology that closed the gates of Ijtihad. Shia terrorism is negligeable compared to sunni, and not just because there are much less of them overall.

It's no coincidence that the vast majority of attacks in France are from morrocans and algerians. No senegalese cutting off heads in the streets, no malians shooting up trains, no vietnamese planning out "retribution" for claims of oppression, racism, and imperialism, even though all these groups would have as much legitimate claim to it if not more than the morrocans and algerians. There have been various waves of immigrants to France already, and there were never russian orthodox zealots trying to kill native french out of a practically racial hatred and loathing, there were never italian extremists, there were never armenian cells planning out bombings and terror attacks. I don't think you realize the ammount of terrorist attacks that are stopped on a yearly basis, we only ever hear the ones that manage to set it in motion. The common link and source is obviously sunni extremism, and I don't see how willingly accepting more and more and more of them is in any way rational.

The difference is no one in the West ever seriously considered Senegal for admission to the European union. Wheras Turkey is, traditionally, perceived at the most "westernized" muslim nation. So no, it does absolutely nothing to calm me. Thanks for pointing out something I already knew though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 20, 2015, 08:17:14 pm »
I can imagine Oberyn writhing as he reads this:

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/11/19/glenn_greenwald_on_submissive_medias_drumbeat

'It’s the weirdest part of the war on terror, which is that there’s one country basically most identified with the 9/11 attacks and the ideology that drove it, and that happens to be the second-closest ally of the United States in that region, which is Saudi Arabia. They not only were responsible for lots of parts of al-Qaeda, but are funding, in lots of different ways, ISIS, as well. And yet we continue to hug them while waging war on countries that have never had anything to do with attacks on our country.'

No the 9/11 hijackers entered the United States from Germany and other countries, not Saudi-Arabia. These terrorist groups are funded by Arabs it's true, but also European Arabs and Arabs elsewhere. There are absolutely no ties between the Saudi-Arabian government and actual terrorist groups. Saudi-Arabia is a massive target for these terrorist groups, which is why they are paranoid and buying every single weapon they can from various foreign countries and turning away refugees.

A recent study done showed that more Muslim Britons have joined ISIS than have joined the UK's Military in recent years. So should we hold the UK responsible for what is going on recently?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 09:00:01 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 20, 2015, 08:19:36 pm »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #488 on: November 20, 2015, 08:21:13 pm »
Not daesh, AQMI. The same group of jihadists that coopted the touareg rebellion for the "liberation of Azawad" (which was already mostly based on religious extremism and blatant racism against the bambara and other subsaharan africans, but they did have some legitimate claims) and turned it into the same islamist shitshow present in the rest of the sunni muslim world. It's largely algerians, lately bolstered by tunisians and lybians, along with a few moroccans and mauritanians thrown in for good measure. These cunts have been wandering the impossible to guard borders of the Sahara for decades now, fed by drug money and the usual "charitable" islamic organizations that serve as monetary fronts for islamic extremism.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 20, 2015, 08:29:29 pm »
Not daesh, AQMI. The same group of jihadists that coopted the touareg rebellion for the "liberation of Azawad" (which was already mostly based on religious extremism and blatant racism against the bambara and other subsaharan africans, but they did have some legitimate claims) and turned it into the same islamist shitshow present in the rest of the sunni muslim world. It's largely algerians, lately bolstered by tunisians and lybians, along with a few moroccans and mauritanians thrown in for good measure. These cunts have been wandering the impossible to guard borders of the Sahara for decades now, fed by drug money and the usual "charitable" islamic organizations that serve as monetary fronts for islamic extremism.

The French Army fought off a fairly large force of Jihadis in Mali at the request of their government after many Christians had been massacred and slaughtered by the Muslims there. When will those evil French imperialists learn!

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 20, 2015, 08:43:00 pm »
Also many of the Jihadis that went south to fight the French Army came from Libya, they were fighting as mercenaries for Gaddafi and were coming home to terrorize and kill people in Africa. So all of you idiots who claim taking out Gaddaffi was a bad idea have it twisted, this guy was hiring outside Islamic Mercenaries to kill his own people and keep his corrupt regime intact after large parts of his own army turned on him for the brutality he was imposing on his own people.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:53:35 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 20, 2015, 09:02:32 pm »
Also again, why should the Turks give a fuck about Europe when they are deporting known terrorists back to Europe and European governments just release them back onto the streets?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #492 on: November 20, 2015, 09:03:49 pm »
+1

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #493 on: November 20, 2015, 10:00:59 pm »
Should be in this thread too:

But nah... nothing to do with Islam. Just a few radical terrorists with no support from the rest of the Muslims.  :rolleyes:

So you understand turkish? Next time check you facts before you start spewing shit smartass. Seeinstein Ulmez vatan Bolunmez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockN9182LmM
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 20, 2015, 10:22:12 pm »
So you understand turkish? Next time check you facts before you start spewing shit smartass. Seeinstein Ulmez vatan Bolunmez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ockN9182LmM
Maybe you should read the thread next time before trying to be a smartass, so you wouldn't be spewing shit yourself.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.