Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 48122 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #405 on: November 18, 2015, 09:00:34 pm »
Should be in this thread too:

But nah... nothing to do with Islam. Just a few radical terrorists with no support from the rest of the Muslims.  :rolleyes:

disgusting
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #406 on: November 18, 2015, 09:08:29 pm »
disgusting

It might be disgusting but i've yet to see a Turk go full snackbar and suicide bomb someone. Maybe they hate the Greeks more than they care about Paris.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #407 on: November 18, 2015, 09:09:51 pm »
Who says "it is for supporting ISIS" ? Just because it is written under the video you belive it ?

Maybe the just say that to support their team....

PS :

1st : they didnt say allahu akbar

2nd : they protested why people care about france's bombing and not every other damn bombing in all of the middle east.... for example a bombs detonated in a subway station in ankara and killed 80 civilian and no one cared)

3rd: turkish people absolutely hate ISIS

Just verify information before sharing stpuid false things... morons !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 18, 2015, 09:10:30 pm »
Who says "it is for supporting ISIS" ? Just because it is written under the video you belive it ?

Maybe the just say that to support their team....
Yes, Pepe, they are shouting "allah akbar" during a minute of silence for Paris victims to support their team, while their team is staying silent out of respect.... you fucking moron. Not to mention the booing in the beginning...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #409 on: November 18, 2015, 09:10:37 pm »
+2
There's nothing to respond to, you want a diatribe you gotta give me something at least. Calling me a uneducated biggot doesn't give me much to work with. I guess I have an excuse, it's clearly my lack of education leading me to believe these awful, awful things. Does your dissertation go into any research of 3rd generation muslim immigrants born and raised in 1st world countries? What school, please? Political science departments can be...very unique, shall we say.

And I agree with Basnak. If I truly believed that the Quran or the Bible or the Torah were the literal word of God as handed down through the prophet(s), there would be no question about picking and choosing. What, you think you know better than fucking God? It's all or nothing. Might be fanatical, but at least it's logically consistent. You can't say you really believe in a religion then let mere transitory human emotion and ephemereal mores dictate what is and isn't part of that belief. Well, clearly you can, but it makes no sense in any way shape or form.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:14:14 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 18, 2015, 09:13:58 pm »
They're not shouting Allah Akbar apparently, they are shouting something about martyrs and Turkey being indivisible. A bunch of pepe's in that youtube video saying it's mere propaganda because they're shouting a completely different religious slogan during the minute of silence. It's worth pointing out that in a match between Turkey and Greece soon after the Ankara bombings the exact same thing happened during a minute of silence, despite kurds (no surprise) and turks (who were just dirty kurd lovers anyways, so also no surprise) being the victims. You're right pepe, no one cared about the Ankara victims, least of all the faction of barbaric islamists who support the current turkish government.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 18, 2015, 09:16:27 pm »
+1
Criticizing a religion with serious and dangerous flaws should not label you a racist or bigot. This is the ultimate trap liberals have sprung to emotionally blackmail people to their literal deaths. The same security measures and common sense politicians should employ would not only protect indigenous countrymen, but also protect immigrants, many of whom would be Muslims, and the last time I checked Muslims also die in these terrorist attacks.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 18, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »
+2
PS :

1st : they didnt say allahu akbar

2nd : they protested why people care about france's bombing and not every other damn bombing in all of the middle east.... for example a bombs detonated in a subway station in ankara and killed 80 civilian and no one cared)

3rd: turkish people absolutely hate ISIS

Just verify information before sharing stpuid false things... morons !
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/13/watch-turkish-soccer-fans-boo-minute-of-silence-for-ankara-terror-victims/

How fucking stupid are you, you're claiming to speak for 40,000 people and why they "protested", and then speak about verifying information? You've got to be utterly retarded for that, but good news, you are. Where's your fucking source for "no one caring", retard? And did you happen to perhaps read the thread about the Ankara bombing here? No?

What they shout at 0:46 sure sounds like "Allahu akbar."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 18, 2015, 09:22:51 pm »
Also worth pointing out I was one of the few westerners on these forums even discussing the suicide bombings in Suruc and Ankara. In obviously anti-islamist tones, as usual. Funny pepe, I don't remember seeing you even mention it anywhere, until it became useful as a tool to shame and guilt others. Why are you such a horrible ignorant western biggot?

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/explosion-at-ankara-peace-rally/

Strange, don't see pepe anywhere in that thread. None of the usual suspects now whining that no one knew or cared about it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:28:30 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 18, 2015, 09:36:36 pm »
I will pay in cash money for Pepe to get one of these, no joke. 200 dollar bonus if it is a tramp stamp.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 18, 2015, 09:36:59 pm »
+1
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/13/watch-turkish-soccer-fans-boo-minute-of-silence-for-ankara-terror-victims/

How fucking stupid are you, you're claiming to speak for 40,000 people and why they "protested", and then speak about verifying information? You've got to be utterly retarded for that, but good news, you are. Where's your fucking source for "no one caring", retard? And did you happen to perhaps read the thread about the Ankara bombing here? No?

What they shout at 0:46 sure sounds like "Allahu akbar."

Look at the Youtube comments. He just reposted some random guys words from the commentsection into this thread.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:40:24 pm by Tibe »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 18, 2015, 09:39:12 pm »
+1
Look at the Youtube comments. He just reposted some random guys words from the commentsection into this thread.
Of course. That's what Pepe calls "verifying information."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2015, 10:33:34 pm »
+3
Is anyone denying that the Quran and the Hadith appeal more to violence in its adherents than the Bible and the Old Testament?

The pacifist Jesus aside the Jewish Torah and Talmud are probably the most bloody of the holy books, surpassing even the Quran, but there's some fundamental differences. Firstly, in Islam the life of the Prophet is held as the ideal; a bloody 7th century warlord. And not just as ideal, as maybe you could argue Abraham or Moses is to some Jews and Jesus is to Christians, but as someone whose life or opinion you should try to emulate down to even the tiniest detail, hence the Hadith tradition and hence anyone who reads the Quran as the actual word of God.

There's also major differences in the concepts of Paradise and matyrdom. But most importantly the idea of holy war that we simply don't see any reasonable number from any other religious belief, however stupid, adhere to or support like we do in the Muslim faith.

Is there a relation between action and belief? Certainly. Fortunately a majority of the world's 1.57 billion Muslims close their eyes to the incredible violence practically being not only supported but set up as a religious ideal in the scripture and pick out rituals and convenient interpretations (usually variations of the golden rule), but all statistics show a worrisome percentage, even in the West, who have some incredibly dangerous and backwards beliefs.

What I think is hard for many secular people in the west to grasp is that people actually believe these things, and that you often cannot blame it on some social issue. People like the Dáesh really believe the insanity they are preaching, it's religious fanaticism that regrettably have way too much support in the Muslim world.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 04:23:11 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 18, 2015, 10:44:07 pm »
Yeah, it's a pretty big difference. Jesus versus Mohammed: one a pacifist "turn the other cheek" guy, the other a warlord that made up scripture to support his conquests. It should come as no surprise that the religion made up by the latter is extremely violent.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile