Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 43121 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #315 on: November 17, 2015, 03:21:59 am »
+1
first, my condolences to all the families that got hit by this attack.

second, so a guy blows himself to bits but his Syrian passport and one fingerprint remain intact and he is traced back to Greece where he entered few months ago along with thousands of migrants... that's one tough passport. I'd like one

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/false-flag-link-passport-found-next-suicide-bomber-was-fake-claim-us-french-sources

^
^
^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 03:34:30 am by LordBerenger »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #316 on: November 17, 2015, 03:23:50 am »
They found the car they used and raided their apartments. They were already on a watchlist of suspects.

I'm talking about the passport found on scene.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #317 on: November 17, 2015, 03:29:54 am »
+1
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/false-flag-link-passport-found-next-suicide-bomber-was-fake-claim-us-french-sources

(click to show/hide)

lel

don't tell me you wouldn't want one tho, all blinged out and bomb proof ;)

xDDD
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2015, 03:35:27 am »
+2
lel

don't tell me you wouldn't want one tho, all blinged out and bomb proof ;)

xDDD

Gimme. I need it when I'm travelling beneath the Bermuda Triangle to find Atlantis and the Illuminati HQ.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2015, 03:54:33 am »
+3
People that think the word Allah is a name too some Islamic Jesus just because the word for god sounds like a name to some higher entity when pronounced in Arabic. Which is just total ignorance, i see it all the time. Mostly on facebook.

About Xant though,

Many people on my news feed are like Xant, people that just drip through life like pieces of shit. No one pays attention to them, no ones talks to them or respects them, and they have this self respect which they live off, thinking that they're intelligent and whatever they say is the be all and end all. But in reality they have no friends and no one wants to be around them, they choose to spend their worthless life on pointless forums and subreddits all day everyday preaching about how intelligent they're which in doing that can be seen as an unintelligent way to spend one's life. Yes real smart you are sir.

Every time i see Xant's name on here i just picture this disgusting life form that has been exiled from society, a recluse deprived of sunlight, tragic.
Jesus still probably loves you, Xant.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2015, 04:14:05 am »
Why The Gun is Civilization? (Kloos, 2007)

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that’s it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gangbanger, and a single gay guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we’d be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger’s potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat–it has no validity when most of a mugger’s potential marks are armed. People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that’s the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there’s the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser. People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don’t constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that’s as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weightlifter. It simply wouldn’t work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn’t both lethal and easily employable.

When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

People that think the word Allah is a name too some Islamic Jesus just because the word for god sounds like a name to some higher entity when pronounced in Arabic. Which is just total ignorance, i see it all the time. Mostly on facebook.

About Xant though,

Many people on my news feed are like Xant, people that just drip through life like pieces of shit. No one pays attention to them, no ones talks to them or respects them, and they have this self respect which they live off, thinking that they're intelligent and whatever they say is the be all and end all. But in reality they have no friends and no one wants to be around them, they choose to spend their worthless life on pointless forums and subreddits all day everyday preaching about how intelligent they're which in doing that can be seen as an unintelligent way to spend one's life. Yes real smart you are sir.

Every time i see Xant's name on here i just picture this disgusting life form that has been exiled from society, a recluse deprived of sunlight, tragic.
Jesus still probably loves you, Xant.

PEOPLE THAT HAVE ME ON FACEBOOK WILL KNOW THAT I HAVE A DEGREE, I WENT TO UNI. I BOOKED A 3 WEEK HOLIDAY TODAY FOR NEXT YEAR, WITH A GIRL IM FUCKING EVERY WEEK. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? SAT IN YOUR OWN PISS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT. CONGRATS, HEY IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN I GIVE YOU MY FULL SUPPORT JUST TRY AND HAVE A SHOWER EVERY DAY YE? REPTILES.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 04:18:27 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2015, 05:00:01 am »
I'm talking about the passport found on scene.

Whatever device he used doesn't necessarily mean it would cause a fire. You can also see the blood stains on the passport as well as the powder burns and soot and lead from the primer. 

Also http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/17/serbian-police-arrest-man-with-syrian-passport-matching-paris-attackers
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:27:30 am by Grytviken »

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2015, 06:58:25 am »
(click to show/hide)

Saxon, could you please show on a puppet, where exactly did uncle Xant touch you?

(click to show/hide)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #323 on: November 17, 2015, 07:54:20 am »
Just responding to this quickly and I'm not looking up the things I'm about to say. I think the Arabic word for God is Illah, and Allah means The God, meaning the only god. The definitions of what god is differs drastically between Muslims and Christians.

Step aside I got this.

Allah = God . Its just in Arabic. i.e. God means Tanrı in Turkish coming from Tengri it can always be used as Allah ( Muslims wouldn't like that tho )

It is "la ilahe illallah" which means Allah is the only one.

also p.s. : the word Allah was used to refer to the God before Islam aswell.

and Illah means Divine

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2015, 11:15:58 am »
Step aside I got this.

Allah = God . Its just in Arabic. i.e. God means Tanrı in Turkish coming from Tengri it can always be used as Allah ( Muslims wouldn't like that tho )

It is "la ilahe illallah" which means Allah is the only one.

also p.s. : the word Allah was used to refer to the God before Islam aswell.

and Illah means Divine

The shahadah goes like "there is no god but Allah". And both the words Illah and Allah are used. Illah being any other god or divinity, and Allah meaning the one god. I personally don't like when people claim Christians believe in the same god as the Muslims. Because the behaviour and attributes of the Christian god is completely different compared to the Muslim one. Muslims believe the true Christians back in Jesus time used to believe in the true God but, have since then strayed from the "true path". The Jews however believe in a god that closer resembles the Muslim one.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2015, 12:11:14 pm »
+3
Why, are you too retarded to read them for yourself and form your own opinion? Why does anyone on this forum think I'm trying to convince them of anything? What stupid fucking cunts such as yourself think is the least of my priorities. I've been exposed to too much painfully wilfull ignorance from the trisomics here. Bunch of moronic idiots who think reality is a Disney movie. Just spout the usual empty platitudes about tolerance and love and understanding and pulling together for a better future and everything will be a-ok.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 17, 2015, 01:18:27 pm »
Why, are you too retarded to read them for yourself and form your own opinion? Why does anyone on this forum think I'm trying to convince them of anything? What stupid fucking cunts such as yourself think is the least of my priorities. I've been exposed to too much painfully wilfull ignorance from the trisomics here. Bunch of moronic idiots who think reality is a Disney movie. Just spout the usual empty platitudes about tolerance and love and understanding and pulling together for a better future and everything will be a-ok.

I guess thats your most direct way to say "no, you first".

OK, since you ask so nicely. GOING IN!!!

As I read the thread you linked, it is a bit like this thread but with muslims: there is the raging hateful Oberyn-muslim, the heartless nihilist Xant-muslim, people slightly unsympathetic to their "natural enemies" like Salad_Fork-muslim or Flockula-muslim, and the rest of them being normal people-muslim.

They are also all slightly conceited, because... well... they are muslims, following a religion that transforms the way you think. But as we can see daily in this thread, being conceited is not a strictly religious issue.

So to conclude, I feel like they are having the same problems as we do here... just in reverse.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 17, 2015, 01:33:41 pm »
+1
I don't even have any idea how to respond to that. Yes, it's the exact same situation but in reverse. What fantastic analytical prowess. Because I'm living in a muslim majority country right after a terrorist attack committed by westerners, whining about the horrible expected "backlash" against my people. I'm the one justifying lunatics and fanatics murdering their own countrymen because of the "opression" they feel, I totally thought Breivik's actions were completely reasonable and justified. I'm the one saying that if we perpetrate violence on muslims collectively it is merely their just deserts. I wholeheartedly support an organization devoted to murdering civilianss (many of the people on those forums are self-admitted daesh supporters).
Oh well, at least you've proved to your own satisfaction that their religion is absolutely blameless and they are just normal people like you and me, completely normal reactions.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:38:29 pm by Oberyn »