Author Topic: Got banned for whot?  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Got banned for whot?
« on: November 03, 2015, 12:05:28 am »
I just playd normally on EU_1 and get banned, sec earlieri Ive got team wounded for half my health and my ban poll was insta rejected. So what, just because i knocked this clown turn earlier, because he was too stupid or too deaf to hear my screams that there is infantry comming? I knocked him to save my life, because he is too stupid to live, its called survival instincts or survival of the fittest. I understand that he sucks game admin's dick or is admin himself, but srsly, where is freedom and equality. Fuck You hatin admin! Ban cheaters not good and longterm players like me!

EOOOT!

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
Re: Got banned for whot?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:16:52 am »
I banned you, again.

It did not even take a day since you got unbanned that I hear the same complaints as before from all different sources. I wanted to make sure to see it myself and when I spectated you again, I did.

In case you are not aware why you got banned the last time, take some time to read the official server rules: http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

Allow me to point out the points that specifically apply to your behavour:

- DO NOT teamhit on purpose in the middle of the round, even if it is a "joke". If you teamhit friends after round end that you know they can take it as a joke, thats fine. NOT random people.

- DO NOT nudge/kick friendly ranged when they are reloading/drawing, especially not with the intention to leave them to die to the enemy.

Ban will last for 3 days.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 12:50:57 am »
I get knocked all the time by teammates durin a match and I  don't mind. I knock em too and they don't mind too, Iam having a lot of fun with this and this yelling. Its a game and game suppose to give u fun, aren't they? And Yes, I play objective. I was charged with delaying before and I don't do that anymore, not at this extend. But getting double ban for knocking and unintentional team wounds? I mean srsly? Because what, that i knock a friendly player and he wont report me its gonna influence team gameplay? Like hords of troll clans that play like a joke or stand in respawn all round or some tower isn't influencing a game. I mean common, chill, I dont knock people that are unfriendly with me (Templars for example), I only did that last round, because he was ignoring my warnings and he actually TEAMWOUNDED ME for half health and was unpanished for that. Hell, I even got knocked today when whole enemy team was chasing my teammates and they nearly slaughtered me there, but I still let it slip as its just for fun and i get it... .

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 01:44:19 am »
I get knocked all the time by teammates durin a match and I  don't mind. 1. I knock em too and they don't mind too, Iam having a lot of fun with this and this yelling. Its a game and game suppose to give u fun, aren't they? And Yes, I play objective. I was charged with delaying before and I don't do that anymore, not at this extend. 2. But getting double ban for knocking and unintentional team wounds? I mean srsly? Because what, that i knock a friendly player and he wont report me its gonna influence team gameplay? Like hords of troll clans that play like a joke or stand in respawn all round or some tower isn't influencing a game. I mean common, chill, I dont knock people that are unfriendly with me (Templars for example), 3. I only did that last round, because he was ignoring my warnings and he actually TEAMWOUNDED ME for half health and was unpanished for that. Hell, I even got knocked today when whole enemy team was chasing my teammates and they nearly slaughtered me there, but I still let it slip as its just for fun and i get it... .

1. That is where you are wrong. When you get reported for your actions, that means that people do not like it. If you are telling me that people dont mind you teamhitting/nudging them but still report you for "fun" then this is something I cannot really take into account in your favour. All reported actions will be treated as malicious. You should tell your friends to stop reporting you or maybe rethink if they are actually reporting you for a reason.

2. Yes, srsly. The purpose behind the first ban was to show you that your behaviour was intolerable. I dont quite understand how you are surprised now that you got banned a second time for the same things. And no, we are not talking about unintentional team wounds here.

3. Stop trying to twist the facts again. You nudged him down first to leave him to the enemy, THEN he teamattacked you as a direct result. If he does not react to your warnings then that is unfortunate and he may get killed. That still doesnt entitle you to nudge him down as enemies are approachin. The TH from his side was not OK as well of course but at least understandable given the situation.

For the rest, yes, the game is supposed to be fun. Fun for everyone that is. Ask yourself if you would have fun if some guy constandly nudges or teamhits you when you actually care about winning. Ask yourself how you would feel when you are being ganked by 3 guys constantly just because there are some people in your team who think it is more fun to teamhit each other not helping the team.

Before we have such a situation a third time as soon as your ban expires; the next time you are in doubt whether the thing you are planning to do to your teammate will make him report you or not, DONT DO IT.

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 02:11:43 am »
Well, u said u watched my actions. U shurelly didn't. I don't knock people that tend to report me after or TryHarding. I just play "nudge game" with specyfic people which have troll nature like me. They don't report me and I don't report them. Today I had fun like that with some horse archer from Kreml and some xbow man, he even attacked a teamwounding guy that hit me for half my health just because i had fun with those guys. We play like this, but when enemy approach we fight with em. Iam not the only one acting like this(for example there are some friendly guys that are opposite team that never attack me or nudge their teammates that ettend to attack me and I do the same for them). But u just hatin on me and ban me constantly like Iam a cancer for a teamplay or something. Yes, sometimes i nudge people that roleplaying and don't accept that, but its usually when they are standing on ladders and dont move and i cant pass and thanks to nudge i can go through. I don't destroy "gameplay", past two days I playd for like 4 hours each and noone complain on my gameplay except some guys that don't like me.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 05:01:14 pm »
i say you unban for making stupid yet hilarious statements alone such as
I knocked him to save my life, because he is too stupid to live, its called survival instincts or survival of the fittest. I understand that he sucks game admin's dick or is admin himself, but srsly, where is freedom and equality.
EOOOT!
  not even mentioning that mod is dying and baning one of active player aint too good idea.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 05:51:46 pm »
i say you unban for making stupid yet hilarious statements alone such as   not even mentioning that mod is dying and baning one of active player aint too good idea.

That what I was saying, right!? There is no justice in this world, banning poor and God like polite Thomena, that just knocking some friends once for a while and yelling a littlebit too much. Its unfair, there are way more roleplayers that shave half your hitpoints, just because u don't roleplay and tryharding as much as them or yell at their ears... no justice! BibleThump, BabyRage, TuckFrump, Muck Fods...

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 06:01:03 pm »
A 3 day ban is nothing, pfff.

My one and only ever ban was for longer than that. It was my first offense, on DTV server, and it was for polling an admin (who I later learned are not effected by polls)

XyNoX could ban him waaaaaaay harder than that.

Hey! Iam longer on those forums, long time player, so I have higher privileges! And sec of all this admin is mad, because banning for knocking some friends, u were banned for kick poll master race, thats why u were punished for longer term + probably your avatar picture influenced this too.

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 06:49:12 pm »
I've been playing this mod for years; it's not hard to stay of of trouble.  I'm surprised you haven't been permanently banned yet due to the number of complaints you've racked up during your short time here.  You claim to be a long time player but you certainly don't act like one.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2015, 06:49:31 pm »
Hey! Iam longer on those forums, long time player, so I have higher privileges! And sec of all this admin is mad, because banning for knocking some friends, u were banned for kick poll master race, thats why u were punished for longer term + probably your avatar picture influenced this too.

made my day  :lol:

thx yhohohohoho  :D

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2015, 10:32:15 pm »
*sigh*

I would have locked this thread already if I had moderator rights for the EU bansection ( which, by the way, I am requesting per PM and IRC for about OVER A YEAR NOW FFS ) but since I dont have these, may some Mod please lock the thread.

I can only hope your stubbornness as well as you blatantly admitting to brocode is an attempt to troll Tomeusz. The next ban will be significantly longer.