Author Topic: Ban Axie  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
Ban Axie
« on: November 01, 2015, 06:14:39 am »
1. Name of your character involved Zorkly_Lord_Tkov and Axie
2. Name of offending character(s)Axie
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 10:00 pm
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Zorkly was being shot by axie on a roof and took cover on the flags. When Axie was not able to shoot Zorkly instead of getting off the roof she stood there waiting 3 minutes until the round ended.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.  Typical range delaying instead of getting into melee
6. Multiple Screenshots http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545834969 
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Quicksilver god_Emperor_Rob_King_of_Tkov, Tristran_Steward_Tkov

Offline Trebor

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: god_Emperor_Rob_King_of_TKoV/ Trebor
  • IRC nick: Robert
Re: Ban Axie
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 06:17:14 am »
yes
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All men pray for the chance to die on the battlefield, to die for their King, their Emperor, and their God. And for every good soldier that perishes in my wars, my cock will produce ten more

Offline zorkly

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Zorkly_Marshal_TKoV
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 06:23:28 am »
The fact that I didnt even have a shield also didnt make the useless delay any better. Its this kinda shit that makes this mod die.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 06:26:36 am »
The delay was strong with Axie
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Aixie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 07:35:03 am »
>Sitting on roof capping flag.
>Infantry sits under me, refusing to attack.
>I break his shield, he hides.
>I already have flag advantage, I know I'm going to win the round if I stay alive on flag.

lolwut? He was the one delaying. I had the win and he ran around hiding.

Offline Burnsworth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 07:47:22 am »
The fact that I didnt even have a shield also didnt make the useless delay any better. Its this kinda shit that makes this mod die.
1, You had a shield, of which she broke fighting you. 2. It was a delay caused by you hiding under the overhang, she, Aixie, actively re-positioned herself to shoot you where you kept hiding to avoid shots. 3. She was actively on the objective capping flag until you hid on the objective.

Offline zorkly

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 08:01:55 am »
Using the obvious advantage of the rooftop that I must navigate perfectly to get up while being a sitting duck for an archer... Yea totally legit. Again, reason why no one fucking cares about this mod. Lame archers not only denying to engage in melee at end of match but using map exploits to delay for 3 minutes. I had one choice other than stand in a position that she couldnt shoot me, and that is to run in the middle so she could shoot at me until she runs out of arrows. Then maybe... and that is a big MAYBE... she might come down to fight. I doubt it though, cuz she could just delay for 3 minutes still and win. GG Like I said reasons why this mod dies from archer delaying along with a long list of other ways people troll the entire server.

Offline Aixie

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 08:05:28 am »
Or, use common sense and not sit there and let me dump 30 arrows into your shield without moving? You easily could've jumped on the roof in that amount of time, with your shield. You're upset you were outplayed and lost. Get over it and grow up.

Offline Dynamics

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2015, 05:55:03 pm »
Or, use common sense and not sit there and let me dump 30 arrows into your shield without moving? You easily could've jumped on the roof in that amount of time, with your shield. You're upset you were outplayed and lost. Get over it and grow up.
I've never read so much bs in my crpg life. Like honestly you must be joking. You really think it's better for someone to leave flags and charge up a roof top while you shoot arrows at him? These guys have been playing crpg since the beginning and have more credibility in there decesion making I bet if there was an admin in game at the time he'd tell you to get off the roof and fight.

Offline Aixie

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2015, 07:01:16 pm »
I had the win secured, why would I risk dying and losing because of that? It was his initiative to fight, not mine. I had no reason to jump down there, that would be the only risk of dying. I was playing the objective, and had the advantage.

This is no different from a T planting bomb on A site and camping pit with an AWP on Dust 2. They have the advantage and the win, why would they go try quickscoping the last guy?

Offline Waldo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2015, 07:07:03 pm »
She had height advantage on flags so she was going to win unless Zork pushed her with his shield. Instead he decided to hide and have her get the occasional shot on his shield until it broke. In this time he could of gone around the building she was on, jumped up and attacked her on the roof. Instead he hid underneath the building while she proceeded to take shots at him. She was just camping the flag.

Offline zorkly

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2015, 08:56:42 pm »
Waldo, you apparently were high. I didnt "Let" her take shots at my shield you retard. I came to the flags, dismounted my horse, fought a fight 4 v 1 (with Aixie on the roof shooting at me continuously). After having my original shield destroyed, grabbing another and defeating the other 3 enemies, I ran to the house for cover from the arrows and as I was on my way my shield was finally broken. There was no "letting" her destroy my shield. After surveying the area to see if there were any more shields, (and there wasnt) I took cover under the building to not get pelted. My situation was hopeless. I either had to hope she would have the balls to jump down and fight me or walk out and let her win with either a flag cap or by killing me in the long gauntlet to get on the roof. She could have easily jumped down and fought me, I'm not a Jedi in 1v1. Instead we sat there in a standoff. Maybe this thread should be more toward fixing the retarded flags on these maps. Putting flags in that position on this map is beyond me. Bet hey lets not worry about actual things that make the game better. Lets add plated donkeys to the store. A sure sign that a game is going strong is when your devs add troll items to the store instead of fixing buggy flags.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 11:22:45 pm »
Ban them both. Make them change their ways. This is a internal issue with themselves.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 11:32:49 pm »
Overall this is a retarded ban thread, let both of them run and ban Dynamics for ban threading people daily
balls are like boobs

Offline Dynamics

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2015, 11:44:36 pm »
Overall this is a retarded ban thread, let both of them run and ban Dynamics for ban threading people daily
They should ban you for coming on to my ban threads and saying false evidence  like you did on the last one. Now that I think about it I might have an admin go check your post history since you love to post bs on any thread concerning me.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:50:41 pm by Dynamics »