Author Topic: Little something i've been working on this morning. (GoT fans, brace yourselves)  (Read 434 times)

Offline Lucas

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This is a little retexture i did for the Mercenary Sword, it is inspired by the Targaryens of GoT and bears their sigil in it's pome,3 rubys in each side of it's guard simbolizing the three heads of the dragon and some damascene pattern on the blade, i haven't yet worked on the scabbard but i intend to, the texture is hand drawn and it uses a new spec and normal maps also done by me.

I was thinkind about sending it to Jarold and asking him to add it to his Heirloom Pack, what do you guys think?

hope you like it:

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Looks amazing!

Offline sLaughterino

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Much ado about nothing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Marshal_sLaughter
That looks pretty badass. ASoIaF fan here, love it!
sLaughter the Desert Fox, Marshal of the Armée du Sud, Hand of the King, and Margrave of the Redlands

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Beautiful! I love the pattern on the blade.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far