Author Topic: Hold on to your hats! (Dev Blog #0)  (Read 16337 times)

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Hold on to your hats! (Dev Blog #0)
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2015, 05:52:25 pm »
+1
Is he a pie?
He sounds yummy for sure.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2015, 08:07:45 pm »
I am throelfteen yearz old xD
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2015, 11:05:29 pm »
+11
We exorcised the Krems demons out of fin. He seems stable, and is, for all intents and purposes, considered healed.
We'll keep crawling back.
You can never exorcise Krems.
We'll always be there. Watching and waiting for Fin to become weak.
Then we'll voicechat spam the fuck out of him and build many siege towers on top of his corpse.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2135
  • Infamy: 2214
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2015, 11:07:35 pm »
+1
Nessaj is a mask chadz puts when he wants to be nice to people. Imagine if he was like that all the time, dat coolness aura he's emitting would quickly evaporate.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2015, 12:13:13 am »

:O Im Dreiunddrölfzig too!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2015, 01:05:41 am »
+1
Use Krems group PM on crpg website to pear-pressure Fin now he's with the dev team,

I want see belly slider + donkey hood in M;BG. k?

If Fin no make do, I bribe who do.

Bellyslider.

Also - Facemorphing

And OP Ducks.

(click to show/hide)
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2015, 10:04:55 am »
You love Nessaj's public face. Should you even catch a glimpse underneath, you would see something that you would never recover from, Bjord. Nessaj is a lie.

lmao he showed me some pictures from a gaming convention he was at once and we were having a laugh at the cosplayers

And everything you say should be taken with a pinch of salt, I have learned.

oi did you forget to take your anti-krems medication again
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2015, 02:00:55 pm »
+4
lmao he showed me some pictures from a gaming convention he was at once and we were having a laugh at the cosplayers
That's his modus operandi, Bjord, his typical method of seduction. You think you're special, do you? No, Bjord, he shows the pictures to everyone. Do you want to know the science behind it, Bjord? I'll tell you. First, he shows you these pictures as a way of establishing connection, sharing something personal about himself to bond with his victim. This also pressures the subject to answer in kind; this works off of basic principles of reciprocity. You will feel inclined to share something personal in turn, oft-times without even noticing this inbuilt, ancestral sense of reciprocation yourself. Not immediately, you understand, no, that would be too crude - it's a background force, entangling you ever further, ever deeper, in the web that Nessaj spins, making you feel closer, more connected to and with him, without fully realizing yourself why.

Second, we have a very classic abuse of the ingroup/outgroup dichotomy. Putting something down feels like pushing yourself up. It creates a sense of shared superiority, an easy "us" versus "them" setting, another way of bonding with the ingroup while simultaneously raising the perceived status of everyone included in it. It also demonstrates high status from the one doing the ridiculing: to have the gall to do that, the person must be pretty high up the food chain themselves. This doesn't make rational sense in a modern setting, but your monkey brain doesn't live and was never designed for the contemporary challenges it now faces. As if that isn't enough, it additionally signals cynicism. Why is that desirable? Because it seems like a mark of sophistication, of maturity, like you've seen it all and are above these people, a man-of-the-world, like you've seen it all and know better.

We are not blank slates, as some behaviorists once imagined. We are organisms whose more egregious tendencies can be greatly, if arduously, subdued. Nessaj has knows this well, and he has also spent many long hours studying the subtle science of subornation - the fine art of getting you to cross a line without you ever knowing it was there. He teases loose these tendencies that people attempt to subdue. In some cases, this is very easy (see: ingroup/outgroup), in others, it takes more finesse, more skill. Yet, it can still be done, as he has demonstrated.

Cosplayers are a safe target group when it comes to ridicule: certain to bring forth a sense of superiority and scorn in any who see them. This is why they were chosen. You didn't think it was a coincidence, did you, Bjord? The entire scenario has been hand-crafted to allow Nessaj to pull at every hidden puppet-string from which all men hang. And when the strings are seen, they may be seized. Nessaj sees them.

To be ignorant is to be a slave of the world. To be deceived is to be the slave of another man.

Escape his web of seduction and lies while there is still time, while you've still some innocence left -- he will suck your blood dry, he's like a psychic vampire. I tell you all this because I pity you, and because I've seen too many of his victims, too much of his handiwork, to stand idly by while yet another beautiful young man becomes nothing but an empty shell of his former self.

I leave you with this quote, from a man you've quoted yourself:

On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

I wish you the best of luck. I've done what I can, the rest is up to you: you have been warned.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2015, 02:07:10 pm »
That's his modus operandi, Bjord, his typical method of seduction. You think you're special, do you? No, Bjord, he shows the pictures to everyone. Do you want to know the science behind it, Bjord? I'll tell you. First, he shows you these pictures as a way of establishing connection, sharing something personal about himself to bond with his victim. This also pressures the subject to answer in kind; this works off of basic principles of reciprocity. You will feel inclined to share something personal in turn, oft-times without even noticing this inbuilt, ancestral sense of reciprocation yourself. Not immediately, you understand, no, that would be too crude - it's a background force, entangling you ever further, ever deeper, in the web that Nessaj spins, making you feel closer, more connected to and with him, without fully realizing yourself why.

Second, we have a very classic abuse of the ingroup/outgroup dichotomy. Putting something down feels like pushing yourself up. It creates a sense of shared superiority, an easy "us" versus "them" setting, another way of bonding with the ingroup while simultaneously raising the perceived status of everyone included in it. It also demonstrates high status from the one doing the ridiculing: to have the gall to do that, the person must be pretty high up the food chain themselves. This doesn't make rational sense in a modern setting, but your monkey brain doesn't live and was never designed for the contemporary challenges it now faces. As if that isn't enough, it additionally signals cynicism. Why is that desirable? Because it seems like a mark of sophistication, of maturity, like you've seen it all and are above these people, a man-of-the-world, like you've seen it all and know better.

We are not blank slates, as some behaviorists once imagined. We are organisms whose more egregious tendencies can be greatly, if arduously, subdued. Nessaj has knows this well, and he has also spent many long hours studying the subtle science of subornation - the fine art of getting you to cross a line without you ever knowing it was there. He teases loose these tendencies that people attempt to subdue. In some cases, this is very easy (see: ingroup/outgroup), in others, it takes more finesse, more skill. Yet, it can still be done, as he has demonstrated.

Cosplayers are a safe target group when it comes to ridicule: certain to bring forth a sense of superiority and scorn in any who see them. This is why they were chosen. You didn't think it was a coincidence, did you, Bjord? The entire scenario has been hand-crafted to allow Nessaj to pull at every hidden puppet-string from which all men hang. And when the strings are seen, they may be seized. Nessaj sees them.

To be ignorant is to be a slave of the world. To be deceived is to be the slave of another man.

Escape his web of seduction and lies while there is still time, while you've still some innocence left -- he will suck your blood dry, he's like a psychic vampire. I tell you all this because I pity you, and because I've seen too many of his victims, too much of his handiwork, to stand idly by while yet another beautiful young man becomes nothing but an empty shell of his former self.

I leave you with this quote, from a man you've quoted yourself:

I wish you the best of luck. I've done what I can, the rest is up to you: you have been warned.

I love you Xant, but I fear to know what horror he has wreaked upon your psyche.

Thank you for this lovely post though, very eloquent and articulated as always. You bring me much joy.  :oops:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2015, 02:25:25 pm »
Use Krems group PM on crpg website to pear-pressure Fin now he's with the dev team,

I want see belly slider + donkey hood in M;BG. k?

If Fin no make do, I bribe who do.
Trapped inside the WhatsApp chat of Krems, we'll lobby hard!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2015, 03:08:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Do you really read all these books? or just subscribed to a quotes website? ))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2015, 03:28:49 pm »
+2
Do you really read all these books? or just subscribed to a quotes website? ))
))
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2015, 05:35:19 pm »
Trapped inside the WhatsApp chat of Krems, we'll lobby hard!

krems whatsapp?

sheiiit

Even though I have test week I want to be in it  :mrgreen:
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline MacX85

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 14
    • View Profile
    • 3D Portfolio
  • Game nicks: Siegbert
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2015, 05:59:08 pm »
+1
Oh man, this thread has become spam quickly

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2015, 05:59:43 pm »
+3
Oh man, this thread has become spam quickly

You must be new here.