Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 9307 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2015, 03:57:45 pm »
From one of the greatest minds of our history,

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=z2rz5d

"Eckhart talks about deriving your identity from thoughts. To become free of ego is to become free of thoughts. Many people live with a hostile mind, which often serves as a motivation to change."

You're almost there Bjord, you got the free from thoughts part down. Still some problems with the ego, though. Personally I don't think you'll be able to eradicate your ego, it's like, 99% of your personality.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2015, 04:06:28 pm »
Ah, now we get to the crux of the issue. The "soul". So basically exactly what I started with, the idea of Dualism between mind/body, which you, like the stupid fucking cunt you are, whined as "misrepresenting" your ideas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nondualism

Search for Tolle and Watts in that list, what do you find? Ooooooh, it's almost as if I had you pegged from the very beginning. Your fucking gurus ARE New Age bullshit. Holy shit you can't even recognize it.

http://www.eckharttolle.com/

lmao "gurus"

"new age"

It's ridiculous how you need to label everything in order to leverage your arguments, small minded fool.

I "whined" about how you were arguing mutual exclusivity and then in addition filling in a bunch of blanks with bullshit I never even mentioned. You grabbed stuff from thin air and used it in your arguments as if you were refuting me, in reality you were refuting phantoms my friend.

Read the fucking books and make up your own mind instead of looking up skeptic reviews, you fucking sheep.

Narrow-minded fool you are, Oberyn.

From one of the greatest minds of our history,

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=z2rz5d

"Eckhart talks about deriving your identity from thoughts. To become free of ego is to become free of thoughts. Many people live with a hostile mind, which often serves as a motivation to change."

You're almost there Bjord, you got the free from thoughts part down. Still some problems with the ego, though. Personally I don't think you'll be able to eradicate your ego, it's like, 99% of your personality.

You don't even understand what the word Ego means, dipshit.

And yes, I am not perfect. You certainly aren't, you arrogant and pretentious fuck. What is your point? Nobody is perfect, but we have to begin somewhere. All you got is mockery, that was always your primary form of rhetoric. It's cheap, albeit funny.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2015, 04:12:32 pm »
I am perfect.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2015, 04:16:06 pm »
Do you even wear Dolce Gabbana?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2015, 04:16:32 pm »
Shrooms aren't pills, which is by far the most intense psychedelic experience I've had to date.

I've still yet to try Salvia (which I heard is pretty mental) and then there is always DMT, but planning to do it the right way in Peru and ayahuasca. :)

So?
So, basically we're arguing with a fucking junky about his hallucinations?

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2015, 04:17:17 pm »

Goodness, you are one stupid motherfucker. God have mercy on your wretched soul.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2015, 04:19:40 pm »

Something like that. Could as well be arguing why dragons exist, and just because we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. But wait I saw one in my dreams/trips, so it must be real.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2015, 04:24:09 pm »
Goodness, you are one stupid motherfucker. God have mercy on your wretched soul.
I neither believe in Souls nor God... you're still a junky tho.
I kinda start to assume that you never really returned from your latest trip. Some psychosis in development there? You should get that checked. Preferably by someone who actually studied at a proper University with Science and all that mambo-jumbo. Not some Peruvian Medicine Man poking goat intestine to predict the demon which is possessing your soul or whatever they do...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2015, 04:26:59 pm »
I linked directly to his website. What skeptic reviews?

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=uf084c
"Eckhart explains how we experience external reality is either through our state of consciousness or unconsciousness. Challenges remain because all forms are fleeting. The external world is the source of transformation; it is not here to satisfy us. When we know ourselves as the underlying consciousness, the presence, true satisfaction arises."

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=bbv275
"Eckhart explains suffering a great loss or an unsatisfactory form identity can lead to the emptiness and space that will bring one back to their essence identity. Grace that is hiding of the other side of every disaster; we just need to recognize it. However, we don’t need to wait for disaster, we can awaken Now. When you discover your essence identity, the ego identity begins to die."

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=tn8lux
"Eckhart teaches us that karma is not what happens to you, but rather, how you react to what happens to you. In other words, how you deal with challenges, situations and people in your life can create more karma, if you are reactive. The arising of Presence transmutes karmic patterns."

https://www.eckharttolletv.com/new-home-video/?shortcode=727oin
"Eckhart talks about how we can be trapped in the wheel of karma and the role that our own state of consciousness plays in the world. To live in an awakened state of being, it is important that we are no longer part of the action and reaction, which is the definition of karma."

Wow, totally not New Age bullshit at all.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2015, 04:31:18 pm »
Something like that. Could as well be arguing why dragons exist, and just because we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. But wait I saw one in my dreams/trips, so it must be real.

Notice I never based any of my arguments on my experiences, I simply said I had very interesting ones during one of my trips. I simply mentioned it. Ever since I mentioned it, you've managed to blow it out of proportions and now you're talking about dragons lol.

And please do note, junkie suggests someone who abuses substances, I can assure you that I am not throwing my life away on substance abuse - I have much greater plans, worry not my children. I'm a mentally stable person though I am sure many of you would agree to disagree, and I can have a psychedelic experience without going crazy. To judge something you haven't even tried is foolish. People don't become psychos just because they try psychedelics, though I'm sure people like Molly think it does purely because it's called "psych-edelic" :lol:

I neither believe in Souls nor God... you're still a junky tho.
I kinda start to assume that you never really returned from your latest trip. Some psychosis in development there? You should get that checked. Preferably by someone who actually studied at a proper University with Science and all that mambo-jumbo. Not some Peruvian Medicine Man poking goat intestine to predict the demon which is possessing your soul or whatever they do...

Hahahahah you are fucking priceless.

I always assumed you were mildly retarded and very simple-minded, you never once proved me wrong.

And alas, I have exhausted myself for the day. Thank you for this great exercise my friends, it was fun.

Adieu for now.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2015, 04:35:41 pm »
Notice I never based any of my arguments on my experiences, I simply said I had very interesting ones during one of my trips. I simply mentioned it. Ever since I mentioned it, you've managed to blow it out of proportions and now you're talking about dragons lol.

Excuse me?

I've had some interesting psychedelic experiences on top of experiences without having used any substances that all suggest to there being a non-physical realm behind the veil of the physical one.

This is literally you discerning a spiritual realm out of your psychedelic trip, lmfao. Well guess what, I experienced a dragon on shrooms once, that suggests they exist, so why are you laughing to that?

Man lay off whatever you're doing to your head, whether it's hard drugs, shrooms or whatever the fuck kind of books or meditation you're doing, because clearly the only thing you're achieving is similar to smacking a brick to your head.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2015, 04:44:01 pm »
dang.  this is fun shit. you crack me up :'D
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2015, 04:48:34 pm »
+2
Bjord:

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2015, 04:55:34 pm »
This thread is worrying.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:44 pm »
+1
The high-dose psilocybin or DMT experience does seem to raise some immediate questions about the fabric of reality, and does seem to make some ideas seem compelling, but these questions have been explored in a scientific framework since the early scientific revolution.

The link below is a lecture from the University of Oslo, of September 2011, an overview of the philosophy of mind since the Enlightenment. Following rationalism, the mind-body problem; Cartesian dualism and the materialism of mechanical philosophy, to Newton's (himself a mechanist) 'action at a distance', until then viewed as mysticism (reaction without contact), to mysterianism and the boundaries of cognition to the debate between schools of thought in modern neuroscience and the conclusions of some of the great figures of the scientific revolution such as Locke and Hume whose science-based skepticism led them to believe that much of Nature is inconceviable to us, that there's phenomena that fall beyond human understanding. Much like discoveries in the field of biology has demonstrated is the case with any animal.

'The machine, the ghost, and the limits of understanding: Newton's contributions to the study of mind': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5in5EdjhD0

A transcript of 'Science, Mind, and Limits of Understanding', a similar 2014 lecture from the Vatican, if you prefer to read: http://chomsky.info/201401__/
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:27:35 am by Angantyr »