Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 9376 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2015, 10:49:20 am »
are you serious

Mostly about the fact that we don't know shit even if a scientific theory seems to "prove" a concept.

For example, quantum physics have derived that light particles on the sub-atomic level behave differently based on who is observing. This shows that thoughts and the mind is capable of influencing reality, and that in turn verifies my view on life - which I am sure you would ridicule me for purely because it conflicts with your world view. While the sciences are vital for our progression as a race, I don't agree with being overly rational about everything all the fucking time like you, Xant. Your idea of entertainment is going about the forums, seeing who you can nitpick or who you can ridicule to prove your intellect. A journeyman psychologist would take this as a sign of insecurity, though I am sure you would have some other explanation for why you feel the need to be such a prick.  :P

Western medecine, much like most of the western doctrines separate spirit from the equation just focusing on the mind-body aspect completely ignoring anything that cannot be Heard, Seen or Proven.

I'm a spiritualist, meaning I believe in a number of things that would earn the derision of many such as yourself, Xant.

It is really mostly a philosophical view point on life, I stay away from New Age bullshit. I don't think everything made in a lab is evil and I don't use the word "chemical" as a snarl word but I do believe in the spirit. I believe that in order for humanity to unite, we have to stop comparing ourselves to each other and work on achieving conditions that benefit us all and not just the elite of this world, and for that to happen people like you need to realize that it's not about being better than everyone else.

Anyway, I seriously doubt any of my words of genuinity will pass through your logic filter without being chopped to bits and lose its meaning entirely by your super-intellect.

You don't really deserve such a post from me but I thought I'd share some of my beliefs in order to spark an interesting discussion. Let's keep it to discussing the matters at hand, and as usual I will simply ignore any personal attacks á la Molly the Arrogant Cunt.

On the topic of God...
(click to show/hide)

Yes, Molly, please do foolishly misunderstand the discussion entirely.  :lol:

You pseudo-intellects are always so funny.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2015, 11:04:29 am »
+2
The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.

The length and brutality of it all was such that this Confederation never recovered. The implant is calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been dispensed with by my tech development. One can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and on) lasts too long, denies sleep etc and one dies. So be careful to do only Incidents I and II as given and not plow around and fail to complete one thetan at a time.

In December 1967 1 know someone had to take the plunge. I did and emerged very knocked out, but alive. Probably the only one ever to do so in 75,000,000 years. I have all the data now, but only that given here is needful.

One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the body.

One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing.

You are running beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error.

Good luck.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2015, 11:07:28 am »
The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.

The length and brutality of it all was such that this Confederation never recovered. The implant is calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been dispensed with by my tech development. One can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and on) lasts too long, denies sleep etc and one dies. So be careful to do only Incidents I and II as given and not plow around and fail to complete one thetan at a time.

In December 1967 1 know someone had to take the plunge. I did and emerged very knocked out, but alive. Probably the only one ever to do so in 75,000,000 years. I have all the data now, but only that given here is needful.

One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the body.

One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing.

You are running beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error.

Good luck.

No I am not a scientologist. :lol:

I cannot and refuse to be labeled, but feel free to do so if it makes you feel better. :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2015, 11:07:35 am »
The interesting thing is that it supposedly hasn't *always* been accelerating:

'At the end of the early universe's inflationary period, all the matter and energy in the Universe was set on an inertial trajectory consistent with the equivalence principle and Einstein's general theory of relativity and this is when the precise and regular form of the universe's expansion had its origin (that is, matter in the Universe is separating because it was separating in the past due to the inflaton field).

According to measurements, the Universe's expansion rate was decelerating until about 5 billion years ago due to the gravitational attraction of the matter content of the Universe, after which time the expansion began accelerating. In order to explain the acceleration, physicists have postulated the existence of dark energy which appears in the simplest theoretical models as a cosmological constant. According to the simplest extrapolation of the currently-favored cosmological model (known as "ΛCDM"), this acceleration becomes more dominant into the future.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space

(Ikr, I used Wikipedia burn me alive. It's been several years since I studied anything academically so at least it's basic enough for a noob like me to understand. I may be rusty on the science front, but I do know that when scientists theorise 'dark energy' it means that something's happening and they cant see why. See 'dark matter', it's the phlogiston of the 21st century, something happens and we don't know why so we invent a substance we cant see to explain it. See also, 'God'.).

Basically we know that universe is expanding because spacetime is (see redshift). The phase that the excerpt of the article you posted was basically gravity of all the matter counteracting expansion, until such distances were reached that it started accelerating. But why is spacetime expanding? Dark matter, or could as well be called God at the moment, as you said. Aka we don't know. In the end it could as well be gravity (different than what we understand now). Here we come again to two things we can't connect: gravity and quantum mechanics (dark matter). Funny thing is, dark energy is supposed to be generating.. well energy in vacuum, which is what OP is kind of about, no? :D (dunno, I merely glimpsed at that tewari page, but I think they're basing their free energy thing on vacuum)

Also I don't see whats wrong with using wikipedia, other than your own silly concept of 'internet intellectual'.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:17 am »
so you guys are suggesting that laws of nature defer depending on location in the universe?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2015, 12:27:06 pm »
The interesting thing is that it supposedly hasn't *always* been accelerating:

'At the end of the early universe's inflationary period, all the matter and energy in the Universe was set on an inertial trajectory consistent with the equivalence principle and Einstein's general theory of relativity and this is when the precise and regular form of the universe's expansion had its origin (that is, matter in the Universe is separating because it was separating in the past due to the inflaton field).

According to measurements, the Universe's expansion rate was decelerating until about 5 billion years ago due to the gravitational attraction of the matter content of the Universe, after which time the expansion began accelerating. In order to explain the acceleration, physicists have postulated the existence of dark energy which appears in the simplest theoretical models as a cosmological constant. According to the simplest extrapolation of the currently-favored cosmological model (known as "ΛCDM"), this acceleration becomes more dominant into the future.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space

(Ikr, I used Wikipedia burn me alive. It's been several years since I studied anything academically so at least it's basic enough for a noob like me to understand. I may be rusty on the science front, but I do know that when scientists theorise 'dark energy' it means that something's happening and they cant see why. See 'dark matter', it's the phlogiston of the 21st century, something happens and we don't know why so we invent a substance we cant see to explain it. See also, 'God'.).

That is some interesting stuff. And we know so little about it.
Wiki is fine, as long as you know how it's limited. I actually read some more after replying to your post too.

Quite interesting theories, like dark energy being an exotic sort of thing out there that expands when gravity interacts with it.
Another theory I came across was that as the universe has expanded sufficiently, dark energy creates a new fundamental force that causes the acceleration to increase and that force might only exist for a while and fade away eventually. Perhaps it would also let gravity pull the universe back together until it reaches the same condition again, leading the universe to oscillate between these two states.

"There is one other possibility: that dark energy is not just dark energy but so-called "phantom" energy, with pressure that is very negative. As the universe expands, the energy density of this stuff actually increases! Because of that, ultimately phantom energy could overwhelm the gravitational attraction between nearby galaxies, then stars, then planets, and ultimately yes, even the nongravitational forces that hold molecules or atoms together. This is the Big Rip scenario that others mentioned." https://www.quora.com/Since-the-universe-is-expanding-could-it-eventually-overcome-the-gravity-between-molecules

This phantom energy theory would mean that the ever increasing rate of acceleration might eventually overcome the forces keeping molecules together and ripping everything in existence to really tiny bits.

Otherwise we're safe as the electromagnetic force snaps us right back together, even as the space around us expands.
Like so:

so you guys are suggesting that laws of nature defer depending on location in the universe?

I wouldn't, not without evidence to the contrary. That would be some rather hard to acquire evidence as well.
Another universe could very well have different fundamental forces however.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2015, 12:27:55 pm »
For example, quantum physics have derived that light particles on the sub-atomic level behave differently based on who is observing.
This is not how it works, Bjord.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2015, 12:30:37 pm »
This is not how it works, Bjord.

Then do enlighten me, please.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2015, 12:32:55 pm »
Then do enlighten me, please.
On what? The entire field of quantum mechanics? Why don't you instead say what leads you to believe that light particles behave differently based on who's observing?

I wrote a few things about QM here: http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/gaming-expert-pat-robertson-murdering-somebody-in-cyberspace-same-as-murder/msg850125/#msg850125
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2015, 12:38:27 pm »
+1
Love the po-mo retardedness. Sure, sure, science is just a competing ideology that is just as biased and erroneous as anything else. Little just-so stories we tell ourselves to make sense of the universe. So arrogant to think we can understand the world through it! Well you tell me Bjord, what is more effective and what has saved more lives, what has revealed more to us about the nature of reality and the universe, "western" medecine (which hasn't been "western" but universal for quite some time now, only po-mo retards call it "western" in a misguided attempt to paint it as arrogant xenophobia ignoring all the "spiritual" benefits of other systems, as if these systems had never emerged in the "west", as if these systems hadn't been the very barriers the scientific method struggled with in it's infancy) or other systems?

I'm so sorry you think the scientific method is "arrogant", and that you are able to communicate as much on a vast, delicate network of interconnected circuitry that would've been impossible without it. It's particularly galling since this method is one that is not rigid, not written in stone, not dogmatic, as much as idiots like you want them to be. If evidence emerges disproving a scientific theory, what happens, Bjord? Is it rejected out of hand as it would be in any of the competing "spiritual" systems, that broke no disagreement or change, ever? The whole point of the scientific method is that it's an ongoing process. You bring up quantum physics as an example, are you literally fucking retarded? "Urh Durh guys, arrogant scientism is wrong! Look, I bring up theory entirely derived from scientific method and testing to prove my point!"
We're on the edge of uncovering a lot of the underworkings of the universe, have been pushing back the edge of our little bubble of knowledge ever since the scientific method first appeared, CERN and other projects are on the cusp of great things. Our knowledge might just be the size of a grain of sand on a beach, comparitively to the "total" truth, whatever the fuck that is. Personally I think the real arrogance comes from idiots pointing that out as if it was some newly revealed, never thought about claim. The only reason we're even aware of our vast ignorance is BECAUSE of the scientific method. The claims of "spiritual" systems throughout history and the world over have always been about TOTALITY of knowledge, a hermetically sealed container containing all the TRUTH you could ever need. And you flip this around and claim the scientific method is the arrogant one. It's really mindblowing. Tell me Bjord, you've been studying social "sciences", yes?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2015, 12:43:03 pm »
[...]Let's keep it to discussing the matters at hand, and as usual I will simply ignore any personal attacks á la Molly the Arrogant Cunt.

Yes, Molly, please do foolishly misunderstand the discussion entirely.  :lol:

You pseudo-intellects are always so funny.
:shock:
Where this hostility is coming from, I don't know.
But yes, I do think your points are ridiculous, that's a different matter tho.
And you confuse arrogance with professional knowledge, at least when it comes to Electrical Engineering... I happen to be one, you know.  :wink:

Edit: Omahgag, I happen to agree with Oberyn <3

Fun fact for you Bjord: There are even scientific means to proof that 1+1=2 can be wrong. Can't be bothered to google the specific articles but maybe you'd like to and rub in our faces that science is a lie! Go champ!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 12:48:32 pm by Molly »
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2015, 12:45:47 pm »
It's particularly galling since this method is one that is not rigid, not written in stone, not dogmatic, as much as idiots like you want them to be.
This is the funniest thing about people shitting on "science." They never even know what it is and what it means.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2015, 01:30:03 pm »
Love the po-mo retardedness. Sure, sure, science is just a competing ideology that is just as biased and erroneous as anything else. Little just-so stories we tell ourselves to make sense of the universe. So arrogant to think we can understand the world through it! Well you tell me Bjord, what is more effective and what has saved more lives, what has revealed more to us about the nature of reality and the universe, "western" medecine (which hasn't been "western" but universal for quite some time now, only po-mo retards call it "western" in a misguided attempt to paint it as arrogant xenophobia ignoring all the "spiritual" benefits of other systems, as if these systems had never emerged in the "west", as if these systems hadn't been the very barriers the scientific method struggled with in it's infancy) or other systems?

I'm so sorry you think the scientific method is "arrogant", and that you are able to communicate as much on a vast, delicate network of interconnected circuitry that would've been impossible without it. It's particularly galling since this method is one that is not rigid, not written in stone, not dogmatic, as much as idiots like you want them to be. If evidence emerges disproving a scientific theory, what happens, Bjord? Is it rejected out of hand as it would be in any of the competing "spiritual" systems, that broke no disagreement or change, ever? The whole point of the scientific method is that it's an ongoing process. You bring up quantum physics as an example, are you literally fucking retarded? "Urh Durh guys, arrogant scientism is wrong! Look, I bring up theory entirely derived from scientific method and testing to prove my point!"
We're on the edge of uncovering a lot of the underworkings of the universe, have been pushing back the edge of our little bubble of knowledge ever since the scientific method first appeared, CERN and other projects are on the cusp of great things. Our knowledge might just be the size of a grain of sand on a beach, comparitively to the "total" truth, whatever the fuck that is. Personally I think the real arrogance comes from idiots pointing that out as if it was some newly revealed, never thought about claim. The only reason we're even aware of our vast ignorance is BECAUSE of the scientific method. The claims of "spiritual" systems throughout history and the world over have always been about TOTALITY of knowledge, a hermetically sealed container containing all the TRUTH you could ever need. And you flip this around and claim the scientific method is the arrogant one. It's really mindblowing. Tell me Bjord, you've been studying social "sciences", yes?

Damn, you're calling me an idiot is a joke after you grossly managed to misunderstand my post.

I'm not trying to discredit science, I love science and its many accomplishments but there are things science can't explain and this is purely because in many scientists views spirit cannot exist as it cannot be quantified. You sure went off the radar on this one, Oberyn. Try to not be so fucking judgmental because I dare to mention alternative beliefs.

"What can't be measured does not exist."

It's an ultra-rationalistic way of looking at things, compartmentalizing everything and putting them into neat little segments so that our human minds can comprehend them.

That's my only problem with logic warriors, who think they are some sort of internet task force whose task is to shut down people with inferior logic/minds/knowledge whatever. It's pathetic, and gets them no where.

Here is a few videos that I would like you to have a look at, I'm expecting you to claim it's false right off the bat purely on the premise of what it entails, what it means if it were to be legit. That's the typical skeptics way of thinking. I am sympathetic, however, nobody likes their World view smashed upside down.

You fail to understand that I don't belong to any of these competing beliefs, I simply object to ideas that discredit the possibility of a spiritual realm, or the fact that it can affect our reality. That is all.

You don't need to lecture me of how the principles of science works, I know very well how much evidence is required to prove something as every possibility is picked apart.

I'm on a path of non-resistance, I focus on myself and things that speak to me and I have no interest in engaging in intellectual warfare against Science. I don't expect you to understand, however.

In fact, I am just using you to become better at tolerance. :D

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2015, 01:35:15 pm »
:shock:
Where this hostility is coming from, I don't know.
But yes, I do think your points are ridiculous, that's a different matter tho.
And you confuse arrogance with professional knowledge, at least when it comes to Electrical Engineering... I happen to be one, you know.  :wink:

Edit: Omahgag, I happen to agree with Oberyn <3

Fun fact for you Bjord: There are even scientific means to proof that 1+1=2 can be wrong. Can't be bothered to google the specific articles but maybe you'd like to and rub in our faces that science is a lie! Go champ!

You're fucking retarded if you think I'm trying to disprove Science. lmao

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2015, 01:40:34 pm »
but there are things science can't explain
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.