Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 9377 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
+2
When I was little (like 10) I was told by classmates that actually someone has invented some kind of super washing-ball that could be used 10000 times and would make all washing powder obsolete. Only the powerful washing-powder-industry would be preventing it's publication and mass-development. 20 years later still no super washing-ball  :cry:
Actually had that in my shared flat, until at some point someone decided it had run out and then suddenly we realized its a scam and we might as well have been washing our clothes with just water. :lol:

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Osram has a light bulb hidden away that never breaks... truth... honestly!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Tesla was a genius without a doubt. And we're using many of his inventions today. That doesn't mean free energy is a workable technology, even if Tesla thought about it and dreamed of it.

Also, both of those sites try to sell you stuff. That's not wrong in itself, of course, but it usually serves as a warning sign that what they are presenting isn't the scientific truth.

That site: http://free-energy.ws/old-products/

The site in OP: http://www.tewari.org/
Is selling a book called "Spiritual Foundations".

If the principles of free energy were really explained in these books, most of the world would undoubtedly be already using Tesla generators instead of paying electricity bills like total suckers.

That's a pretty horrible logical fallacy.

Because something is being sold or advertised on a page, vaguely in relation to the topic, it cannot be trusted?

Come on, Rhekimos.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
"energy from nothing"

The sentence alone is flawed.

It is not nothing. It is there, it's what allows you to exist in the first place.

If quantum physics hasn't shocked you yet, then you haven't fully grasped it.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
I've been wrong - it actually works!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
+1
Like Bjords opening post suggested... "Scientific truth" or the boundaries of what's purported to be truth have been pushed back decade on decade and new definitions of what is considered scientific truth have manifested. If we restrict ourselves to convention and to the so called scientific truth of today then we'll never realise the science of tomorrow.

It's true that we're learning more and increasingly weirder things, in disciplines like quantum mechanics for example.
Free energy out of thin air, without a fuel source or a field to interact with will likely forever remain a dream though.

A lot of these kind of concept generators like cold fusion have been tried and they usually don't hold under real scrutiny and independent testing, like magic tricks and sleights-of-hand.

I saw one such device make it onto the news, but it was pointed out that the cold fusion device was plugged into a AC socket the whole time and they never measured how much electricity it drew, instead of supposedly generating with cold fusion.

That's a pretty horrible logical fallacy.
Because something is being sold or advertised on a page, vaguely in relation to the topic, it cannot be trusted?

Come on, Rhekimos.

I know, that's why I said it was a warning sign, and not something that makes their suggestions automatically invalid.

But the fact that they are supposedly offering this awesome knowledge of free energy and making it widely available, and yet we don't have free energy in use, in no country or educational institution or in any basement of a mad scientist, that part doesn't make sense to me no matter how I look at it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:37:54 pm by Rhekimos »

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
The sentence alone is flawed.

It is not nothing. It is there, it's what allows you to exist in the first place.

If quantum physics hasn't shocked you yet, then you haven't fully grasped it.
like you fully grasped it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
I know, that's why I said it was a warning sign, and not something that makes their suggestions automatically invalid.

But the fact that they are supposedly offering this awesome knowledge of free energy and making it widely available, and yet we don't have free energy in use, in no country or educational institution or in any basement of a mad scientist, that part doesn't make sense to me no matter how I look at it.

You're right and there are many speculations as to why.

It would be naive to think that our governments hold our best interest in mind in any case, that much is certain. Even more so the US government. It would be even more naive to think that if there was something that could change the world for the better, we would know about it. Why? Who would tell us? The first to know would be people in power, whom can either finance these things or find out about it through intelligence networks.

like you fully grasped it

Very intelligent response. Personal attack instead of discussing the matter at hand. You're a joke.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2436
  • Infamy: 1574
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Osram has a light bulb hidden away that never breaks... truth... honestly!

Japs do it better :P

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby

It would be naive to think that our governments hold our best interest in mind in any case, that much is certain. Even more so the US government. It would be even more naive to think that if there was something that could change the world for the better, we would know about it. Why? Who would tell us? The first to know would be people in power, whom can either finance these things or find out about it through intelligence networks.

Very intelligent response. Personal attack instead of discussing the matter at hand. You're a joke.
I learn from the best.
I just found that sentence sill because we know jak shit about quantum physics and your attitude suggest that you know a lot about that.
Last time I had lecture about quantum fiziks it was all about observations and math equations that didn't really go together with that.
With recent discoveries greatest minds of that world slowly start to understand quantum physics.
But you have balls to say to someone that "If quantum physics hasn't shocked you yet, then you haven't fully grasped it."
I find that ridicules especially after you admit that
I'm not an engineer(...)
which means you probably self educated in that matter at best.

I just found that stupid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
+1
I take back what I said about this site: http://free-energy.ws/
They talk about insulating and saving energy and using renewables, it looks like. That's all fine.

Ironically though, the site says that "free energy" is used like a buzzword and then continues to use it exactly like a buzzword, only this time for insulation and generally saving energy and the environment. This hurts my head.

And their wares include titles like "The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity by Peter A. Lindemann, D.Sc."
"In the 1970’s, inventor Edwin Gray developed an electric automobile engine that produced 80 horsepower and recharged its own batteries."

(click to show/hide)

Well, assuming that a secret arrangement at the nation level exists and they want to keep this information hidden at any cost, even ignoring near infinite productivity for your domestic factories and the like, wouldn't they have also done something about these websites that tell us these hidden truths?

Instead it sits right there and at $29.99.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Don't stare blind at the word "free". Nothing is.
Just replace "free" with "cheap" and go on with the discussion.

Personally I couldn't care less if electricity was free or cheap.
I'm not poor so I can afford paying 10 EUR per month for it.
I can also pay 10 EUR for a good beer, which is normal in Sweden.

At the same time we get unlimited free clean drinking water from the kitchen of our apartments.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Don't you pay a water bill?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
+2
The way Bjord throws around his superficial knowledge is frightening. The mere thought that there are more people like him... makes me shiver.

I'm no engineer but I do know better than them.
  :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
Don't you pay a water bill?

No. I pay a rent of 200 EUR per month. Unlimited water, internet and heating of the apartment is included.

Sweden is not only the richest country in the world. It's also the safest place in the world.
That's why everyone comes here. Around 100.000 have fled from Denmark to Sweden so far this year.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:52:07 pm by Riddaren »