Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 9328 times)

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
That's why you should probably read the entire thread before?

I've said like 4 times now what I consider (or what could be considered) free energy. Like I said in my previous post, I don't even consider the term (really) free energy to be worth discussing, why would anyone discuss such a retarded thing anyway?

What energy that you put into engine? Are you counting the material (and the energy inside it), or the actual energy that is required to start up the reaction? Because you definitely can get more energy out if latter.
hahahah you got me there nice bait hahahah /thread
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
hahahah you got me there nice bait hahahah /thread

excellent exit strategy

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
excellent exit strategy
I have really no time to explain that to you. I can say that you are wrong but my ingrisch and patience do not let me to withstand your questions.

yes you put lite energy to start reaction and you get much more energy from that but you need source of what energy(i will call it fuel)
reaction will continue until you are out of fuel.
so fuel is source of your energy

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
+1
yes you put lite energy to start reaction and you get much more energy from that

So you put some energy in and you get more out. Isn't that exactly what I said? :D

but you need source of what energy(i will call it fuel)
reaction will continue until you are out of fuel.
so fuel is source of your energy

Ok yes? Everyone knows that, you're talking basics.  Never said you don't need fuel. The big thing here is that fusion needs hydrogen, pretty much the most common material in the universe. Hydrogen with all it's energy that was there before any of us existed, and we didn't have to produce it (aka waste energy for it). Again, can be considered basically free (OR REALLY CHEAP OK? if we're not strictly using that dense term again) in comparison to what fission requires (or other power plants).
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:55:19 pm by Vibe »

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile

Again, can be considered basically free (OR REALLY CHEAP OK?

Don't be insufferable with these terms. Do you really want to argue cheap and free? Even if we literally got energy out of nothing, we would still need to invest in distribution and maintenance or whatever. Nothing is free, if you take in the right (large) context. We're back to that stupid ass term of 'free energy' that I've been trying to avoid and you keep forcing on me. I thought we were past that already, stupid me for thinking so. To be completely honest I didn't even know the term 'free energy' was used to something so ridiculous before this thread. It's like describing a flat object with the term 'earth-like shape'.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:20:01 pm by Vibe »

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
+2
Don't be insufferable with these terms. Do you really want to argue cheap and free? Even if we literally got energy out of nothing, we would still need to invest in distribution and maintenance or whatever. Nothing is free, if you take in the right (large) context. We're back to that stupid ass term of 'free energy' that I've been trying to avoid and you keep forcing on me. I thought we were past that already, stupid me for thinking so. To be completely honest I didn't even know the term 'free energy' was used to something so ridiculous before this thread. It's like describing a flat object with the term 'earth-like shape'.
In engineering chap and free is whole world of difference. On my studies all I learned is to preserve energy with good cost to efficiency ratio /inpact on erth green stuffs.
I really was thinking like you but in last 2 years my lectuers kicked hard that out of my mind, using proper words is reall important in that mater(and there is really lots of reasons behind it)

Hydrogen idea is not that new and it looks promising but there is lots technology problems around that.

There is lots of factors.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Senni__Ti

• Earl
  • Renown: 472
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Senni_Ti
  • IRC nick: Senni
+2

Sorry vibe, but you can't change the term 'free energy' to mean something else.
Currently it's well known among the scientific and engineering communities for meaning "energy from nothing". Completely free, like perpetual motion machines.

It's like saying the term lemon now refers to bananas, they are both fruit and yellow, so it's reasonable to assume they are close enough to do that.
However, the terms banana and lemon are both recognisable to the fruit community as seperate, but similar fruits: the banana and the lemon.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
Sorry vibe, but you can't change the term 'free energy' to mean something else.
Currently it's well known among the scientific and engineering communities for meaning "energy from nothing". Completely free, like perpetual motion machines.

Right then. Thought it was too silly of a concept for it to be so widely accepted but if it is, then I was wrong.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Btw chemtrails are real. Arrogant twits like Molly get confused between the governments actual weather modification experiments of which they've admitted and the chemtrail conspiracy that suggests the chemicals being released have been designed to harm the population in one way or another. Also there have been studies that suggest that electromagnetic radiation including wireless signals are harmful to living things, that so called "electro fog", which isn't surprising since we use "electro fog" to generate heat and cook food in those every day appliances we call microwaves.. 

Besides, on the subject of free energy.. There's free energy in the sky, electrically charged particles an energy that often manifests itself as thunder and lightening. We only need to learn to harness this energy but of course one could argue that establishing the means to harness this energy would put a cost on the production of said energy and so it won't truly be free. I believe Tesla was trying to do just this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:07:13 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Btw chemtrails are real. Arrogant twits like Molly get confused between the governments actual weather modification experiments of which they've admitted and the chemtrail conspiracy that suggests the chemicals being released have been designed to harm the population in one way or another.

This also.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
+2
Free energy = http://free-energy.ws/nikola-tesla/

/thread

Tesla was a genius without a doubt. And we're using many of his inventions today. That doesn't mean free energy is a workable technology, even if Tesla thought about it and dreamed of it.

Also, both of those sites try to sell you stuff. That's not wrong in itself, of course, but it usually serves as a warning sign that what they are presenting isn't the scientific truth.

That site: http://free-energy.ws/old-products/

The site in OP: http://www.tewari.org/
Is selling a book called "Spiritual Foundations".

If the principles of free energy were really explained in these books, most of the world would undoubtedly be already using Tesla generators instead of paying electricity bills like total suckers.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Tesla was a genius without a doubt. And we're using many of his inventions today. That doesn't mean free energy is a workable technology, even if Tesla thought about it and dreamed of it.

Also, both of those sites try to sell you stuff. That's not wrong in itself, of course, but it usually serves as a warning sign that what they are presenting isn't the scientific truth.

That site: http://free-energy.ws/old-products/

The site in OP: http://www.tewari.org/
Is selling a book called "Spiritual Foundations".

If the principles of free energy were really explained in these books, most of the world would undoubtedly be already using Tesla generators instead of paying electricity bills like total suckers.

Like Bjords opening post suggested... "Scientific truth" or the boundaries of what's purported to be truth have been pushed back decade on decade and new definitions of what is considered scientific truth have manifested. If we restrict ourselves to convention and to the so called scientific truth of today then we'll never realise the science of tomorrow.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
+1
When I was little (like 10) I was told by classmates that actually someone has invented some kind of super washing-ball that could be used 10000 times and would make all washing powder obsolete. Only the powerful washing-powder-industry would be preventing it's publication and mass-development. 20 years later still no super washing-ball  :cry: