Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 9370 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
+1
Free energy has nothing to do with Fusion. 2 coooooompletely different things and still you manage to connect them somehow.

Besides...
Hurricane’s current output, although more than the hydrogen fuel put into the reaction, hasn’t yet reached the stated goal to achieve “ignition," where nuclear fusion generates as much energy as the lasers supply. At that point it might be possible to make a sustainable power plant based on the technology.
No 'free energy' unfortunately :cry:
Should have actually read the article before linking... just saying...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
If you get more energy than you put in, then that can be considered free, can it not?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
+1
But you don't get that... lasers... they are using energy too? Not?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
But you don't get that... lasers... they are using energy too? Not?

Did I say they're there yet, or did I say exactly that we're not there yet? That doesn't mean it isn't possible on the level of chemtrail stupidity. I don't think you know how this whole thing with energy laws works.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
+2
Did I say they're there yet, or did I say exactly that we're not there yet? That doesn't mean it isn't possible on the level of chemtrail stupidity. I don't think you know how this whole thing with energy laws works.
I believe you don't know how the term "free energy" is used.
Go on and google it, for your own sake...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Ah Molly, just call them ignorant idiots already. Fun talking with people who have not one clue what they are talking about beyond superficial bullshit cobbled together from equally ignorant journalists, isn't it?
Btw nuclear might not be "cheap" but it's clearly efficient enough to be pursued anyways. Your work is with "alternative", natural, renewable sources of energy, yes? Sun and wind and water and such?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
I believe you don't know how the term "free energy" is used.
Go on and google it, for your own sake...

I'm not going by the actually free energy definition anyway, so I don't know what you're on about.
This was in my first post:
We're not there yet, but by all means we can achieve what we could call "free" energy. Sure, there's no such thing as really free energy, as in no input > energy, but we can come close to it.

By all means we can consider something that generates more output than input, free. I'm pretty sure as with most terms, the term "free energy" also has several meanings. So I don't know what exactly you consider free energy, so for my sake, please define it.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
If you get more energy than you put in, then that can be considered free, can it not?
Imposible
You just can do that in math and physics atm and it makes no sense in our current understanding of universe.
Explain me what do you understand by energy?
You always transform some stuffs, it is not like we ever once in our know history made something from nothing.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
+2
Imposible
You just can do that in math and physics atm and it makes no sense in our current understanding of universe.

Possible
You're missing the fact that there's a fuckload of energy in the nucleus... So we're not generating it out of nothing, it's already there. We're just triggering the reaction to release it.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 2824
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Term free energy correlates with perpetuum mobile, which is obviously impossible. Basic laws of physics, stuff like that. It is kinda insulting to relate fusion with that shit.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
+1
Term free energy correlates with perpetuum mobile, which is obviously impossible. Basic laws of physics, stuff like that. It is kinda insulting to relate fusion with that shit.

OK well, I guess I didn't go by that definition, because as you said, it's retarded by itself and impossible. So I went by with what could realistically be considered "free" energy. I thought people's brain filter would auto-omit that 'real free energy' term anyway, and we were discussing something reasonable.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Possible
You're missing the fact that there's a fuckload of energy in the nucleus... So we're not generating it out of nothing, it's already there. We're just triggering the reaction to release it.
so it is not fucking free
You just get the energy of inner atomic bound( I really have no idea how call that in englisch) That energy was there no more no less. another transformation, same goes with fuel, it is transformation of chemical energy.
With that said you are unable to get over 100% energy that you put in to engine, dam I think even 100% may be impossible.

it is not like that energy ever disapears it always stay around but in other form.....

I think I will go with molly and stop responding

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
Thank you.

I'm out of this discussion. There is no point to discuss anything when terms and definitions get slung around wildly and there is no actual will to get into a proper discussion, obviously.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
so it is not fucking free
You just get the energy of inner atomic bound( I really have no idea how call that in englisch) That energy was there no more no less. another transformation, same goes with fuel, it is transformation of chemical energy.
With that said you are unable to get over 100% energy that you put in to engine, dam I think even 100% may be impossible.

it is not like that energy ever disapears it always stay around but in other form.....

I think I will go with molly and stop responding

That's why you should probably read the entire thread before?

Sure, there's no such thing as really free energy, as in no input > energy, but we can come close to it.

I've said like 4 times now what I consider (or what could be considered) free energy. Like I said in my previous post, I don't even consider the term (really) free energy to be worth discussing, why would anyone discuss such a retarded thing anyway?

What energy that you put into engine? Are you counting the material (and the energy inside it), or the actual energy that is required to start up the reaction? Because you definitely can get more energy out if latter.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Cheap != free.