Author Topic: Free energy already exists, we've been kept in the dark for over a century.  (Read 7679 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
  If oil is replaced with a more efficient energy source do you think all these middle-eastern problems will magically disappear?
Yes. I mean, "magically" is probably an optimistic way to put it though.

If the US hadn't persecuted Nikola Tesla for inventing free energy, sure.

http://www.tewari.org/

Though the concepts are being worked with, here's an excerpt:

(click to show/hide)

You'll find everything you want to know on his site.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 04:04:29 pm by Bjord »
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
+25
Mr. Tewari showed me a stiff conductor about a foot long

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
+1
Thanks... made me crack a smile...  :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
+6
i think you mean edison persecuted him because edison was a piece of shit
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
I was wondering what this had to do with crpg no I know. Computational Reactor Physics Group
http://crpg.mit.edu
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Yes. I mean, "magically" is probably an optimistic way to put it though.

Yes i'm sure they'll all be thrilled to know their only major source of income is obsolete. Oh rly this is the only alternative energy source? We've been kept in the dark? lmao

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
+22

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
+4
Free energy is a bit like chem trails, electro smog and all the other pseudo-scientific bullshit spooking around in the internet.

I mean, did you actually take a look at the picture of that generator? The hand made windings done by some 5yrs old kid?
If you actually use that thing to generate something similar to an electrical current, it's gonna be all over the place. The overshoot that this thing will generate... it's basically unusuable in any electronic application. Imagine a light bulb changing it's lumen constantly from light to dark. Maybe quick that you don't really see it but you gonna be like "wtf... something is going on with light" causing all kind of nausia and headache... if you're actually able to even supply a light bulb.

Lots of those free energy wankers are like "Look, I can create 10V out of thin air!", not mentioning that they are either putting 15V as supply in or that the load that you can connect is like 3mW cuz the voltage is breaking together if you pull any current out of it in any way.

AAARGH... nearly agitates me as much as "Electro smog gave me cancer in my brain" (ohh, you got brain issues alright!) or the classic "Nuclear energy is cheap" discussion...

/rant

Sowwy :3

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
+4

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Free energy is a bit like chem trails, electro smog and all the other pseudo-scientific bullshit spooking around in the internet.

What you said is so horribly false. We're not there yet, but by all means we can achieve what we could call "free" energy. Sure, there's no such thing as really free energy, as in no input > energy, but we can come close to it. There's immense energy released in the process of nuclear fusion.. by all means we can create energy out of "thin air", and nuclear energy can be cheap, or return more than the input.

Just because we're not there yet doesn't mean it's the same as chem trail foolishness and such with no scientific backing.

The temperature has been achieved (over 100 million degrees), however confining the hot fuel plasma using powerful magnetic fields has taken a while to perfect. The behaviour of plasma is now well-understood, and so the building of a power reactor is simply a matter of overcoming engineering hurdles – work is expected to commence on the DEMO fusion reactor in 2030.

https://www.euro-fusion.org/eurofusion/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:27:28 pm by Vibe »

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
What you said is so horribly false. We're not there yet, but by all means we can achieve what we could call "free" energy. Sure, there's no such thing as really free energy, as in no input > energy, but we can come close to it. There's immense energy released in the process of nuclear fusion.. by all means we can create energy out of "thin air", and nuclear energy can be cheap, or return more than the input.

Just because we're not there yet doesn't mean it's the same as chem trail foolishness and such with no scientific backing.
must... resist... to... answer... AAARGH...

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
+2
must... resist... to... answer... AAARGH...

Please answer by all means, I'm interested in what you have to say. Because clearly you don't realize the difference between scientifically backed up projects and retarded tumblr theories.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
No point, you're just mixing up terms here. Not gonna support your rambling...

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile

I mean, did you actually take a look at the picture of that generator? The hand made windings done by some 5yrs old kid?
If you actually use that thing to generate something similar to an electrical current, it's gonna be all over the place. The overshoot that this thing will generate... it's basically unusuable in any electronic application. Imagine a light bulb changing it's lumen constantly from light to dark. Maybe quick that you don't really see it but you gonna be like "wtf... something is going on with light" causing all kind of nausia and headache... if you're actually able to even supply a light bulb.

Lots of those free energy wankers are like "Look, I can create 10V out of thin air!", not mentioning that they are either putting 15V as supply in or that the load that you can connect is like 3mW cuz the voltage is breaking together if you pull any current out of it in any way.

AAARGH... nearly agitates me as much as "Electro smog gave me cancer in my brain" (ohh, you got brain issues alright!) or the classic "Nuclear energy is cheap" discussion...

/rant

Sowwy :3

I'm not an engineer but is it so unbelievable that there is energy in the very fabric that makes up our reality? Vacuum is not empty, cosmic energy pervades everything. Even Tesla was talking about it and this guy was a genius in the likes of DaVinci. He invented an electrical car in 1918 but was shut down by people who feared that they would go out of business.

Anyway, we.won't see this used commercially for a long while simply because it is free energy, we're being held back by people in power.

Call it a conspiracy if you want, read his site and his books if you truly want to be able to make any credible claim that his generator is bogus.

I for one understand that it would be ridiculous to say that vacuum is "empty".
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
+2
No point, you're just mixing up terms here. Not gonna support your rambling...

What terms? Seems to me that you're the one rambling.