Author Topic: PSN Usernames  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
PSN Usernames
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:16:09 am »
I recently bought a ps4 (mainly for the exclusives and Rocket League) and I need frunds on my list. I know I'm not the only multi-platform nerd out there, so go ahead and send me an invite at Kaeso_Clarus. Also, game recommendations would be appreciated. How is the Order 1886?

I did a search and didn't see another thread like this so I figured I'd put one up and see if I get any nibbles.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
Re: PSN Usernames
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 10:19:40 pm »
+1
I heard The Order was really short and average, I wouldn't buy it unless it really interests you.

Until Dawn was very fun, enjoyed it a whole lot.

Have you played The Last of Us? Remastered version of amazing.

Bloodborne is pretty solid, not as good as Dark Souls since it's equipment and weapons are pretty, but it's a pretty solid game.

Uncharted Series is a very popular series. I've never been a fan of it as I hated the how you would reach a area and clear out all the enemies only for more to spawn out of sight or out of bounds almost like a wave mechanic. Rinse repeat in every area. But it might be your thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:25:12 am »
+1
Killzone Shadowfall is pretty good and its a PS4 exclusive.
GTA 5
Wolfenstein The New Order
Far Cry 4- you can play the open world co-op with a friend
Dying Light

Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 06:19:33 am »
I heard The Order was really short and average, I wouldn't buy it unless it really interests you.

Until Dawn was very fun, enjoyed it a whole lot.

Have you played The Last of Us? Remastered version of amazing.

Bloodborne is pretty solid, not as good as Dark Souls since it's equipment and weapons are pretty, but it's a pretty solid game.

Uncharted Series is a very popular series. I've never been a fan of it as I hated the how you would reach a area and clear out all the enemies only for more to spawn out of sight or out of bounds almost like a wave mechanic. Rinse repeat in every area. But it might be your thing.

I watched Achievement Hunter's lets play through Until Dawn and I'll definitely have to pick that up when I have the spare cash. I feel like that's a game you could play multiple times but I worry that the jump scares wouldn't be as effective the second time through. Did you play through it more than once and notice anything like that?

Thankfully, The Last of Us came in the bundle I bought and the few hours I've put into the story have made me super happy with my purchase. I didn't realize the game was set in Texas, really close to Austin (which is near where I live now). It kinda freaked me out in the very beginning when the infection starts and I saw a sign that said San Marcos one way and Austin the other. It makes the game feel a lot more realistic and intense

Annnnd I downloaded the demo for the Uncharted Collection the other day so I definitely gotta check that out, that could be one I put on a list to buy once I get a job again, but I honestly don't know much about the series yet. I wouldn't be much of a fan of the enemies respawning though, I enjoy taking my time going through each area like I've been doing in The Last of Us

I don't play on it too often, but I got MGSV:TPP, DA:I, and non-expanded Destiny. Feel free to add me, nerds, BellboyTheGay

Oh oh, how is The Phantom Pain? I missed out on metal gear solid games up to this point but I've heard/seen really good things about that game. Multiplayer just came out for it too recently, correct? How's that work?

Killzone Shadowfall is pretty good and its a PS4 exclusive.
GTA 5
Wolfenstein The New Order
Far Cry 4- you can play the open world co-op with a friend
Dying Light

After seeing your post and looking at the store page for killzone I had to buy it, the game sounds pretty neat. What's this Shadowfall Intercept? Is it a horde-like mode with matchmaking? As for the other ones, I have them all, except wolfenstein, on my xbox one, but I need to actually play Dying Light and finish up FC4 still.

I just remembered I need to finish GTA V's campaign too, I would usually stick to only the online portion with buddehs
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 06:38:31 am by Earthdforce »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 06:35:01 am »
I think that shadow fall intercept is some sorta paid co-op not sure nvr really invested that far into it the core game is fun but I lose interest fast in games on console over crpg, so I never really finished any of the games on my list lol sry

well to be more honest I would've got farther in killzone but I started to get motion sickness at the fighting on the transit thing. I got bad motion sickness in dying light too
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 06:37:16 am »
No worries, I saw a mention of intercept as a paid expansion when I was looking at the dlc but I doubt it's all too active these days. I'll look more into it, thanks for the game list though!

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 05:33:14 am »
It's really good, definitely recommend it. It's a prequel to the NES games and a sequel to Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes(lol I never heard of this game and was pretty confused at there being two MGSV's) so you can probably get away with it, story's very minimal in this one. The online mode just launched a few days ago, and it ain't too bad.

Ground Zeroes was one of the free games for gold for xbox one recently so I'll have a look see through that before making a decision on TPP. I recall hearing it could be completed in an hour or two and figure it'd at least give me first impressions on MGS V and the storyline as a whole.