Author Topic: Congratulations HCE!  (Read 5332 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: Congratulations HCE!
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2015, 08:51:18 pm »
+1
Back in the day I had considered bringing raiding back.  I thought it would bring more field battles as one army could guard several fiefs at once.  Just keep the fief empty so you could ignore the raid, then rush over and reinforce when it was besieged.  But that gave the faction with more members the advantage.  We had plenty of small armies doing double duty of short trading and patrolling, so we were guaranteed to be able to reinforce.  I brought it up with WotN, but they agreed it would not be a lot of fun.

I do find it odd that Acre raided.  They seem to be having some management issues.  Froi attacked Dirk claiming he had permission, but none of the Acre leaders seemed to have known about it.  Were these raids done without permission too?

But it seems this HoC/Acre war has kinda degraded.  Since everyone seems to want to screw each other over, I suggest you make such tactics as gear bugging, poll banns, and raiding part of the game.  This will save you having to waste time building armies.  Just make sure you have more people show up on your roster, then poll ban.  People will start looking at the reliability numbers rather than the performance.  Get a reliable roster and you could conquer the maps in months with just a few naked armies.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2015, 09:29:16 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2015, 09:32:27 pm »
You quit harder than bonesaw mass DoWing Everyone in strat 4. I could easily search the post that I just did about 1 week ago detailing how you threatened RAIDS or else give better battle times. So, yes, you started it, because "NA wouldn't bend over for me!!! WAH!!"

Well. The thing was: When we do not raid, we have to be there at the battle. If we would raid, we could just let our mercs conquer the empty castle. So, well. It was uppon Acre. They took the right decission. With raiding we could have safed like 5 armies.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 09:52:18 pm »
+1
Are you saying that without you being personally there, your NA mercs could not win a siege?  Oh, Black Bird, when will you learn?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 11:16:33 pm »
+2
Are you saying that without you being personally there, your NA mercs could not win a siege?  Oh, Black Bird, when will you learn?
You need someone to lead the battle and accept the mercs, which is quite hard to do if you don't have a na guy in your faction to do it :)
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2015, 11:35:18 pm »
TBH
I'm pretty fair and reliable judge. Lets do this the old fashioned way. Answer my questions publicly (particularly the last one) and lets get this all cleared up. I believe the people in question are Largos and Bauer, but I am only privy to what I can read.

1) Was the owner of the fief in the fief? (Y/N?)

2) Dependent on 1, did the owner verify peasant gear before battle started(or gear at all?)

3) When was the last time the fief was managed?

4) At Previous instance of management, what gear was in there?

5) Acre player: Please post the post game battle log that you have received from both the raid, and the subsequent "gearless" battle.

I might have more later, but this should start "handling" the affair, publicly, and hopefully fairly.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 11:42:11 pm »
+2

You need someone to lead the battle and accept the mercs, which is quite hard to do if you don't have a na guy in your faction to do it :)

I heard the best of acres commanding. 5 guys screaming in ts and nobody knows what's going on. In one battle I was in your ts xD Fucking amazing what you guys made there lol.
Just cuz u don't give fucks about commanding does not mean I'm not allowed.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 11:49:15 pm »
Less shit talking, more questions answered.
(going to post this continually until it gets answered by the parties in question)

TBH
I'm pretty fair and reliable judge. Lets do this the old fashioned way. Answer my questions publicly (particularly the last one) and lets get this all cleared up. I believe the people in question are Largos and Bauer, but I am only privy to what I can read.

1) Was the owner of the fief in the fief? (Y/N?)

2) Dependent on 1, did the owner verify peasant gear before battle started(or gear at all?)

3) When was the last time the fief was managed?

4) At Previous instance of management, what gear was in there?

5) Acre player: Please post the post game battle log that you have received from both the raid, and the subsequent "gearless" battle.

I might have more later, but this should start "handling" the affair, publicly, and hopefully fairly.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 11:50:34 pm »
Less shit talking, more questions answered.
(going to post this continually until it gets answered by the parties in question)

didn't u read what jona wrote? Dupre will look into the strat logs tomorrow sooo he will find out what was going on there.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2015, 05:34:10 am »
+8
So basically the way I read it is: HCE is free to be raided, the gentleman's agreement between every other faction still stands.  :rolleyes:

Offline Real_Dece_Guy

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2015, 03:01:45 am »
+1
I haven't been playing much lately but in a few of the battles I have played, where Acre has been defending ungeared villages, we have not received peasant gear either.  Something chadz has done with strat has bugged the free peasant gear.
His Excellency Viceroy for Life, Field Marshal Al chadzi Doctor Idi Axemin, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the Free Company Empire in Calradia in General and the Tundra in Particular.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 03:34:01 pm »
I'm still pretty pissed off that acre cheated at strat and that ended up with Jona trying to blanket ban them all which then lead to acre raiding and also had someone look into strat trying to fix it and of course when the devs try to fix anything it ends up with whatever was being fixed breaking.

Although strat turned to shit after strat 4 it was still something extra to do that afaik isn't done in other games.

Fix strat, acre fault, bring back NA menace Kesh to get good fun battles

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2015, 09:22:05 pm »
+1
I'm still pretty pissed off that acre cheated at strat and that ended up with Jona trying to blanket ban them all which then lead to acre raiding and also had someone look into strat trying to fix it and of course when the devs try to fix anything it ends up with whatever was being fixed breaking.

Although strat turned to shit after strat 4 it was still something extra to do that afaik isn't done in other games.

Fix strat, acre fault, bring back NA menace Kesh to get good fun battles

(click to show/hide)
please fix strat so i can go take McDeaths village from him :^)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2015, 10:20:13 pm »
please fix strat so i can go take McDeaths village from him :^)

No chill.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2015, 10:29:05 pm »
+2
Acre never broke any rules. Jona abused his admin on a ban rampage because he was mad. chadz looked into it and you can thank Jona for strategus being broken.

Decent troll material McDeath but I think you can do better.