Author Topic: Congratulations HCE!  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations HCE!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2015, 01:59:12 am »
+1
Think about it. The leaders of HCE, the true HCE, have left. The Emperor was even disgusted and left himself. There is no Empire. The 4/6 of the founding members have left the Empire. I've left. Not so Innocent Virgin has left. Blue has left. Bryggan has left. Every clan that was in it that isn't Acre has left. At this point its pretty obvious who is in the wrong. You steam roll anyone who tries to help you and deny any other plan than your own. You appoint people to positions and then over ride every decision they make. You drive people away who just want to help. Its not a mystery why everyone has left except maybe to you. At one point I really truly wanted to believe in the Holy chadzian Empire and you destroyed the dream by refusing to work with any of the other leaders. Whenever we came up with a plan, no one was shocked when Acre didn't hold up with their end of the plan. As long as they can sit in their city and farm troops. There is no We anymore. Theres just you(as in Acre).

You're even driving away you're on clan mates at this point because of the cheating. Its not hard to see who is in the wrong.

Except no one cheated

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2015, 02:13:22 am »
+1
HCE was an empire comprised of multiple factions. All other factions besides acre have left therefore HCE is acre.

Two things about gear bugging.
1. If there are a few sets of gear you still qualify for the free peasant gear. Not sure how the numbers work but I did have a battle where I had no weapons and 5 plate armor and still received the peasant gear.
2. There really is no way to prove that anyone gear bugged or that someone masterminded the whole plan to do so.

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 02:15:42 am »
You do realize that in all reality, no one gear bugged you right?  If you claim you had rusty armor/broken gear anyways, why didn't any of you use it?  You were completely naked.

Even if we did gear bug you, which we didn't, want to know a real good way on how to make sure this doesn't happen again?  Learn to manage your fiefs lol.  Not our fault Largos doesn't know how to put some gear in a fief.  I can teach you if you want.

This is hilarious, because if you remember like 5 months ago James was complaining about being gearbugged and Calamari told him the same exact shit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2015, 02:17:04 am »
You do realize that in all reality, no one gear bugged you right?  If you claim you had rusty armor/broken gear anyways, why didn't any of you use it?  You were completely naked.

Even if we did gear bug you, which we didn't, want to know a real good way on how to make sure this doesn't happen again?  Learn to manage your fiefs lol.  Not our fault Largos doesn't know how to put some gear in a fief.  I can teach you if you want.

Sorry but unlike Acre we don't just have an endless surplus of ticket makers, so managing a fief means nothing when we can't have a standing garrison. See, when we gear a fief,  you guys raid it since you know you can't actually win in a fair fight. When we don't gear a fief you guys ensure that we don't even get peasant gear, since you're also apparently afraid of even giving us that much. And why didn't we use the armor? Cuz Blackbird and I showed up, saw the gear bug, and left since we had better things to do with our time than run around wasting it in some dumb game. I then preceded to tell anyone else who was on steam and on the roster to stay away since it was a waste of time to boot up crpg just for that.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 02:18:56 am »
+4
Hold up, you acre my old friendgots are actually raiding after you were so up in arms about other people raiding. The hypocrisy so real I feel like a white girl who went to starbucks and found out that they discontinued pumpkin spice flavors forever
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 02:22:45 am »
Hold up, you acre my old friendgots are actually raiding after you were so up in arms about other people raiding. The hypocrisy so real I feel like a white girl who went to starbucks and found out that they discontinued pumpkin spice flavors forever

i attacked an hoc village with my army of 20 pope hats and longswords and he banned me

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 02:23:29 am »
I then preceded to tell anyone else who was on steam and on the roster to stay away since it was a waste of time to boot up crpg just for that.
Looks like that will happen more often since you can't manage fiefs properly :mrgreen:.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2015, 02:24:37 am »
Looks like that will happen more often since you can't manage fiefs properly :mrgreen:.
Says the kid who got dunked on in a field battle from the faction who "Can't manage" anything. I saw your armies gear, it was pretty crappy all around.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2015, 02:26:38 am »
Yayyyyy! You're the official winners of Strat 5! Bet it feels so good getting more and more fiefs from gear bugging and raiding than actually contributing by making fun battles for all! Not at all contradicting any of your previous posts about how you all want nothing more than some fun fights. Keep snorting that pixel crack, I hear it provides a very fleeting high.

Well, I guess Acre is the banner clan then! HoC can go back to ban threading people for near end of the round teamkills now!
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2015, 02:42:36 am »
+1
Says the kid who got dunked on in a field battle from the faction who "Can't manage" anything. I saw your armies gear, it was pretty crappy all around.
That was because I gear bugged myself by trying to run with all the gear :).  Atleast I'm not blaming HoC for it :mrgreen:.

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2015, 02:45:08 am »
That was because I gear bugged myself by trying to run with all the gear :).  Atleast I'm not blaming HoC for it :mrgreen:.

watch out we got a cheater!!!11 jona ban him quick!!1

Offline Uulmshar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Chadzian Empire
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2015, 03:38:26 am »
There's so much salt in this thread, I could turn my lake into a sea.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 08:27:27 am by Uulmshar »
chadz giveth patches and chadz taketh away strategus.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2015, 04:00:50 am »
Fun fact: raiding doesn't remove trade goods in fief. Trade goods in fief count as gear.(So I have seen, this may have been fixed?)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2015, 04:16:31 am »
Honestly you're strat talk is so boring. I would rather be working right now instead of reading the forums at work. Just fight each other like men and stop trying to get an advantage over someone in a meaningless video game.

your*
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2015, 04:35:17 am »
+1
your*

guess I'll go kill myself now