Author Topic: 0.4.3.3  (Read 24964 times)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Re: 0.4.3.2
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2015, 09:27:04 am »
+1
Most ppl here care cuz of the 2h stab cuz they get either rekt by 2h while playing other classes or just want to whine about an "easy" class. Nobody realise that this new cancerous stab made so many people that were playing the game leave it, and prevent so many 2h heroes from native and other mods join crpg. Like you care about only how u play in this mod and dont care if more ppl join or not. The new stab was hilarious everyone knew that when it came out. It made the class so useless everyone gone pole and the others left ,and now that everyone is pole they will whine cuz of 2h being back to normal again.

Stop making people leave the mod and prevent new players from joining. It might be unrealistic as fuck but killing a tincan with 10 layers of steel plate with a stick isnt either. Stop making this no fun allowed, game before patch had barely 30ppl playing max on the afternoons on eu.

Yeah well it got up to about 70 players in prime time and it still does.
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2015, 10:38:48 am »
+2
I just wanted to say thank you for reminding how fun it was to play this game with a stabbing 2h weapon before the february patch. Even though it will be surely reverted to Senni's one, because the large part of people who would like to vote for the pre-feb patch stab are simply left this mod, like GTX did.
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2015, 12:40:33 pm »
+3
I just wanted to say thank you for reminding how fun it was to play this game with a stabbing 2h weapon before the february patch. Even though it will be surely reverted to Senni's one, because the large part of people who would like to vote for the pre-feb patch stab are simply left this mod, like GTX did.

I prefer the current more Native 2H animation just because it makes gameplay more fun for me.  Yeah maybe the LOL stab needs to be looked at, but Senni's animation made it harder for me to keep some range advantage over 1H while also being able to do precise thrusts.

anyway I appreciate the effort still being put into this mod and still love the community that surrounds it.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2015, 02:34:19 pm »
2h being back to normal again.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

good joke bro. i guess thats the reason i respeced my 2h few min after i saw this shitty stab.

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Dekkers

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Traitors
  • Game nicks: Dekkers_the_Traitor
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2015, 04:59:29 pm »
+1

It all comes down to personal preference, but I am going to be honest:

The reason I like cRPG more than native is because there are not so many feint spammers - people who in my opinion abuse animations. So I am happy that things are different here, compared to native. After all, as rude as it sounds, if you love the native stab so much more, go ahead and play native?

It is sad that players like GTX leave for a changed stab, then again, did they actually leave cRPG just because their stab changed? I think that it's unlikely.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2015, 06:47:58 pm »
+8
My opinion means nothing since I'm leaving the mod anyway - but it is funny to see people respecing their chars because they don't like the look of the stab animation which was used in c-rpg until this February since... uhmm forever?
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2015, 08:17:30 pm »
Hey, please fix the hooded nasal helmet  :cry:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2015, 08:45:00 pm »
+12
Cheers on the return of the Native stab. I think the new one was just a bit more bland, and it made 2h lose a bit of that unique feel which set it apart from polearm. Now 2h is more of a distinct playstyle again.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2015, 11:22:08 pm »
+3
It is sad that players like GTX leave for a changed stab, then again, did they actually leave cRPG just because their stab changed? I think that it's unlikely.

As far as I know, that's not the reason he quit. He played polearm for quite a bit after the 2h was changed, but mostly plays other games atm like most of us.

+1 on what Teeth said. I still think polearm is a lot stronger than 2h in most situations, but at least they are a bit different and 2h feels smooth again to fight with and against. Oh and 2h can actually outreach 1h with a 20cm longer weapon, woop!

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2015, 04:44:23 pm »
+2
with senni 2h stab polearm became da master melee race, few of the best 2hander changed for pole...
now with old stab back i feel like the melee class are more balanced to each others.
and lets all be honest the senni 2h stab is glitched and op as the old native one is ... but now i can see where i stab without glancing on everything.
and 1h stab is still i think the most op stab (thx tydeus)

and the first one who speak about realism will get a jump shot into his face, or will get nudge at 10 km away because i have 10 str ...

also the come back of tons of cavs make all ranged busy so inf can breath
ofc inf still get shoot but .... get shields nub...

to me in general it's a good patch.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2015, 10:31:48 pm »
+1
bah its a great patch not good :mrgreen: but fix switch mode+ hit on trowing lances its just one f*** up crpg mechanic, and Yumi is 2 slots dont buff archery with some even more broken builds!(cant wait for respec  :twisted: ) and add weight to Ara ax same add damage like was before 52 but!! remove massive in speed like 87 or even 86 coz now it's just a really shitty version Long Bardiche, and thank's for plated donkey kurwa is so butyfull!! :mrgreen: :D

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2015, 01:39:12 am »
Hey, please fix the hooded nasal helmet  :cry:

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: SecretTammo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Folkvangr
  • Game nicks: Thumper, Tammo
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2015, 09:24:58 pm »
+1
Best Patch

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2015, 09:35:22 am »
+5
why not 0.4.3.3?

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Azuma

• Count
  • Renown: 160
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Stop QQ Get a shield !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores, RdF, Ninja, Norse
  • Game nicks: "Pecores_Tatsumaru_Azuma","Ninja_Rikimaru_Azuma","Norse_Azuma", etc...
  • IRC nick: Azuma
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2015, 05:43:33 pm »
Euuuh.. Where is my BLUE TUNIC FOR GOD SAKE !!!!!!
Stop QQ Get A Shield !

(click to show/hide)