Author Topic: [Ban] Xesta  (Read 1689 times)

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
[Ban] Xesta
« on: September 15, 2015, 03:06:38 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Merc_Raylin_my old friendcher

2. Name of offending character(s): Xestaboo

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Around 01h55 GMT +2

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.:
He was fighting against multiple ennemies. I was with my archer and I tryed to help him. I accidently teamhitted him and I say sry but he have running to me, nudged me on ground and leaving me with his ennemies.
After this, all he do was insulting me and my clan.

He also say that I didn't say sorry but, as you can see and ear in the vid, I have say sorry (but he have screenshots he say...), anyway, revenge teamhit are not allowed and assisiting ennemy team too.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Because he is a retarded troll who like to piss off other players and who hate mercs.

6. Multiple Screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/dd9PrtZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/kiW2nJ2.png
http://i.imgur.com/A6fbWv0.png

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: See screenshots.

Ps: Sorry for the crappy sound, shadowplay didn't like my headset. And for the video, watch it in 1080p, I didn't have setup premiere pro properly so the quality is prety bad.

Ps2: This is not the first time, this guy is a troll, don't just warn him or something like that, take your responsabilities please.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:22:54 pm by matt2507 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
Re: [Ban] Xesta
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 07:08:20 am »
wtf? ban request for that?
butthurt so much.

tip for you: use mute option!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 07:18:48 am »
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:58:09 am »
Clearly he didn't even state in the thread why I nudged him. He aimed at me while I got chased and intentionally shot me once. Also while I did nudge him once I didn't even see the other people going for his ass, so it was not my intention to get him killed by nudging him when there wasnt anyone around at that time but okay. If people start to create ban threads for nudging maybe we all should start reporting retarded my old friendchers shooting you once on "Accident" while clearly aiming for you, instantly typing sorry via voice Command. I spamed thank you 3 times for a reason and nudged him right after for that.

Nonsense merc ban thread, but used to it anyways.

Edit: So I just watched your Video. Really funny to watch, you know why?  You shot me in my back while I'm fighting 3 people alone taking tons of dmg because I could not block if I get shot and then I came to nudge you and only one of them attacked you once and right after left you alone.

In the Video it shows really good how you take your time to shoot me. It is also really interesting that you started the recording before teamhitting me on purpose lol. You're like literally waiting for someone to do that to you, which makes this butthurt thread even funnier.

And just because I dont like the clan you're in doesn't give you the right to abuse that by provoking me doing that crap and right before starting to record, lmao wtf?

Edit2: Lol if you pay attention closely he aims at me all the fight long. His first arrow didn't hit me because of the fence. He didn't even try to aim at the enemies as you can see in the Video, wow.

Raylin I suggest to use vegas to cut your videos correctly, so it really looks like im the only one at fault.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:29:05 am by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 01:12:56 pm »
I didn't cut the video because I have nothing to hide, I don't have your mentality...

In the vid, we clearly see that I was shooting at your left and we see that just when I shoot my arrow, you move to the left and take my arrow on back. My visor didn't even move on you, we even see me moving to the left when your run on me because I was still trying to shoot people behind you...

You was fighting against lot of people and you was in the middle of the group so It's normal that my visor go on you multiple time. It's not because I aim in your direction that I try to team hit you, you are not the navel of the world...

Stop saying bullshit by saying it was volontary, your intention to try to make the reality on your side by deforming the truth is pathetic. Even with a video you still saying bullshit and claim your inocense.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:17:26 pm by matt2507 »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 01:37:47 pm »
Jesus.

His nudge came provoked.

That doesn't mean, he's doing the right thing - but neither were you. Archers should be more careful when "helping" ppl - an arrow in the wrong moment basically is the same as a nudge in the wrong moment.

So i consider the no th rule equally broken by both of you. 

That's worth a very warm warning, since you managed to avoid going 100% mad. 

But not a ban.

I really don't know why you're creating banrequests WITH A FUCKING VIDEO in such a situation. I mean it even shows you attacking him too. :D

But i guess making a fuzz about basically everything is just your way of playing this game...

anyways - not banworthy IMO.

Leaving this unlocked for another admin to look over it too... since Xesta happens to have an alt in Krems.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 02:31:35 pm »
Jesus.

His nudge came provoked.

That doesn't mean, he's doing the right thing - but neither were you. Archers should be more careful when "helping" ppl - an arrow in the wrong moment basically is the same as a nudge in the wrong moment.

So i consider the no th rule equally broken by both of you. 

So now, accidental teamhit is agains't rules like volontary one ?
Be serious one moment please..

That's worth a very warm warning, since you managed to avoid going 100% mad. 

But not a ban.

I'm never 100% mad, only something between 25% and 50%

I really don't know why you're creating banrequests WITH A FUCKING VIDEO in such a situation. I mean it even shows you attacking him too. :D

Why not ? I do it because I can and I don't see where is the problem. As I say I have nothing to hide, I don't do anything agains't the rules (exept if you modify the rules as you want..).

When you have someone like xesta, who say bullshit everytime and who is one of the biggest liar of this game, a "FUCKING" video is never too much.

But i guess making a fuzz about basically everything is just your way of playing this game...

anyways - not banworthy IMO.

I don't know what is your problem with me about this, I don't make ban request all days like other guys. I'm sure you can count the number of ban request I have make in your hands fingers... But yeah, I make a fuzz about everything..

Leaving this unlocked for another admin to look over it too... since Xesta happens to have an alt in Krems.

Yes sure, you can leave it open, that doesn't change nothing now.

It's not like now, just with your intervention, all other admin gonna follow your direction because the "great" fin have talked...  :rolleyes:

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 02:46:49 pm »
sorry but at 0:10 you could have pull your weapon aready before getting hit, really looks like you just waited for Xesta nudging you, getting hit and make to nice ban request then.

Disagreed with Fin, adding a Video to a request is best thing you can do.
Agreed tho that "helping" someone in combat as archer is a bad idea and you know it.

Wrong move answered with silly nudge.  server justice /10.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 03:03:26 pm »
sorry but at 0:10 you could have pull your weapon aready before getting hit, really looks like you just waited for Xesta nudging you, getting hit and make to nice ban request then.

Disagreed with Fin, adding a Video to a request is best thing you can do.
Agreed tho that "helping" someone in combat as archer is a bad idea and you know it.

Wrong move answered with silly nudge.  server justice /10.

(click to show/hide)

I agree that this move is not the best move I can do as archer but he don't have to do that for revenge. He have the report option if he is realy mad about my th.

And no, I have other things to do than waiting a good occasion to ban this troll. I was suprised, that's probably why I don't take my melee weapon. I would like to see what can be your reaction in a situation like this one..

I'm an eyewitness, don't make me regret backing you up in this thread! (Xesta saved my multi last night)

I trust that most admins can see the difference between a very deliberate teamhit that was clearly done to leave you helpless to enemies, and careless firing into a crowd. But you wont improve your chances if you turn this into a Fin grudge-match xD he clearly left this open for a reason

I have no problem with Fin, I just don't understand why he make this post and why he turn it out agains't me like this. And i'm sorry but what I wrote is not totaly wrong. He have an influance and he know it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:09:33 pm by matt2507 »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 03:24:48 pm »
Lol

I refuse to believe you "forgot" about fighting those 2 dudes and didn't know they wouldn't follow you and later attack the archer, which you have so conveniently nudged. Also, while his arrow had a chance of hitting the enemy, your nudge was 100% intentional.

Xesta banned for 1 day for teamwounding.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2015, 05:03:17 pm »
I agree that this move is not the best move I can do as archer but he don't have to do that for revenge. He have the report option if he is realy mad about my th.

And no, I have other things to do than waiting a good occasion to ban this troll. I was suprised, that's probably why I don't take my melee weapon. I would like to see what can be your reaction in a situation like this one..

I have no problem with Fin, I just don't understand why he make this post and why he turn it out agains't me like this. And i'm sorry but what I wrote is not totaly wrong. He have an influance and he know it.

I'm not here to back anyone up or to turn against someone... that would be exactly what an admin tries to prevent.

I dislike any kind of aggressive behaviour and felt obliged as an admin to drop my opinion. I do not close threads against "clanmates" because i am aware of it might being seen as biased. Merc's general Kremsbashing is not a secret - just like Krems provoking mercs is not a secret.

Since kremsbashing usually includes me in particular, i know i'm not able to come to a just judgement. That's why i leave it to other admins.

Uther's point of view and decision is legit.

The only reason i'm even in this thread is to tell you to watch your aim! Shooting into melee fights, pisses EVERYONE off. Not just Kremsplayers.

You can avoid them coming back to you, tk or teamwounding you by playing more thoughtful - rather than creating banrequests. The latter will always require more time and discussion. While the former only requires you to not release the left Mouse button in some situations...
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)