Author Topic: Ban request on Turdcrusher_niluK_the_Meek  (Read 753 times)

Offline tuttiritari

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TUTTIRITARI
Ban request on Turdcrusher_niluK_the_Meek
« on: September 14, 2015, 06:12:47 pm »
1. AmoX_TUTTI
2. Turdcrusher_niluK_the_Meek
3. EU1 19:00
4. Spawned second time after being headshot (nice shot prick)
5. Against rules
6. Screenshot below
7. AmoX, Prick, other players online

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Re: Ban request on Turdcrusher_niluK_the_Meek
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 09:47:46 pm »
I admit I've done everything above and I accept the proper punishment, however there was a good reason for doing it since this is the FIRST time I've ever double-spawned, Robin and Tutti started it, and in a matter of few minutes whole server was full of range who camped and abused certain parts of the map, it was annoying and I would do it again if they ever repeat their douchbag behavior.

Also just to mention, I would have try to poll ban them but unfortunately polls were closed.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline tuttiritari

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 09:44:48 am »
I admit I've done everything above and I accept the proper punishment, however there was a good reason for doing it since this is the FIRST time I've ever double-spawned, Robin and Tutti started it, and in a matter of few minutes whole server was full of range who camped and abused certain parts of the map, it was annoying and I would do it again if they ever repeat their douchbag behavior.

Also just to mention, I would have try to poll ban them but unfortunately polls were closed.

Umm good reason is that server was full of ranged that were camping? You say abused? Can you tell exactly how we abused as camping in good tactical place is not called abusing? (Also remember flags = not even delaying)

And now you are even saying that if ban polls were not closed you would have tried to ban us for _not breaking rules_? (And would do it again)

I dont want to be offensive but you seriously need a break dude...  :|

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 12:02:26 pm »
Perhaps, but I won't just stand idle while you and your buttfriend Robin come on cRPG once or twice per month, to troll around and annoy everyone. You think you can just drop in, do shit and have a laugh and giggles while thinking noone cares ?
Even if admins don't care about it I do, when I enter server, I expect it to be a fun place for everyone, to fight, gank and nudge people before you go to work/school/university or anything else, what you two are doing is obnoxious and once you had your "fun" you leave us for probably another multiplayer game where you can mind-rape other human beings.

To you and Robin cRPG is like blow up doll, you blow it, use it and then toss it a side for a while. You two can be ashamed.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline tuttiritari

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 01:10:56 pm »
Perhaps, but I won't just stand idle while you and your buttfriend Robin come on cRPG once or twice per month, to troll around and annoy everyone. You think you can just drop in, do shit and have a laugh and giggles while thinking noone cares ?
Even if admins don't care about it I do, when I enter server, I expect it to be a fun place for everyone, to fight, gank and nudge people before you go to work/school/university or anything else, what you two are doing is obnoxious and once you had your "fun" you leave us for probably another multiplayer game where you can mind-rape other human beings.

To you and Robin cRPG is like blow up doll, you blow it, use it and then toss it a side for a while. You two can be ashamed.

:shock: 14.9.2015 the day when shooting players of enemy team became trolling and annoying. Ok it has always been annoying but not against rules..  :)

EDIT: You think you can just drop in, do shit and have a laugh and giggles while thinking noone cares ?  - That's what video games are for
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:16:49 pm by tuttiritari »

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 02:04:43 pm »
I was here, and i can confirm this, but i can understand Niluk in this case. Tutti, Robin and 2 others were camping farming like tards, with no assist, cause they were to busy to help.They talk of tactic, but it seems they know nothing about tactic, cause tactic is a coordination , and be out of team and on a border of a map ,is not coordonate and be tactician.They seriously unbalance the team, when ennemy can just ignore them, dive them. So, like they don't assist, teamplay, it's like if we were playing with 4 guys less in the team. Many players were unhappy of their attitude, cause of many lost, and obliged to wait their deaths at end.

Admins, don't be to hard with niluk, those guys are just searching troubles and don't care of rules, beacause they are breaking them each time.

HarDraada

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 02:46:26 pm »
when i get killed in 1st seconds of the map i usually rejoin server as well, i am not going to wait 5 more minutes cuz i got random headshot from fuck knows where or spawnkilled by some cav. Imho this shit should not be punished anymore cuz there already is low amount of players and if bans keep coming for this then screw it.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 03:02:13 pm »
I admit I've done everything above and I accept the proper punishment
Thank you for sparing me to read this thread.

Turdcrusher_niluK_the_Meek warned.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.