Author Topic: Loomed item rent time: 48 hours  (Read 508 times)

Offline Nyalan

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Gamer/Artist (Multiclass)
    • View Profile
Loomed item rent time: 48 hours
« on: September 14, 2015, 04:24:48 am »
+1
I've been thinking about when players let their loomed weapon or else in the armory of a clan and someone rents it but does not use it for a long while as he's not playing or maybe left the mod. Even more when a player uses the item but don't do the completely disinterested effort of putting it back in the armory after playing (which is normal, we all  have other important things to do).

Simple as that: You can rent whatever number of items you want if you have the money, but the Loomed Items will go back in the armory after 48 hours. You can keep them a little more than 24 and allow more players to use them rather than 72. So you'll pay for exactly 2 days and won't waste any money, don't need to make the effort of putting it back again, items owners won't need to retake their items and put them back to allow people to use them, and it could make the looms in armories count for more allowing more people to use them. This would be only for loomed items, normal items could stay in the inventory forever if the member doesn't return it and the owner does not take them back.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 04:29:24 am by Nyalan »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: Loomed item rent time: 48 hours
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:37:03 pm »
Well, ordinary admins clean up the armoury once in a week. We do it on sunday. Then all the rented items go back. And actually it's good when ppl lent +3s, cuz then the armoury does make money so we earn the money for the banner! Even though money is like nothing nowadays. Got like 10mio gold and dunno what to do xD.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 12:53:56 pm »
Well, ordinary admins clean up the armoury once in a week. We do it on sunday. Then all the rented items go back. And actually it's good when ppl lent +3s, cuz then the armoury does make money so we earn the money for the banner! Even though money is like nothing nowadays. Got like 10mio gold and dunno what to do xD.
buy looms for clan with that money
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 01:04:47 pm »
well eques was never a really big clan :/ And we did not make the fee that high, so we never really got much money lol^^ Once I took 1 mio and bought some +0s, but actually the rest was only the banner lol :D

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 03:34:14 pm »
join eques dude :D

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 03:50:56 pm »
 :(

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 04:56:49 pm »
It would be a nice feature if you could set a timer on Loomed items being returned to clan armoury.

We are continually trying to balance pulling stuff back to the armoury and it becomes time consuming and can frustrate some of the lower level people who can't just pull anythin they likez.

I'd try and get my clan armoury timer set to 24 hrs - if that were possible.

Sure putting on and removing Looms can be annoying when you just wanna hop in game... but I take my stuff out and put it back in multiple times a day so the newer guys can try out da +3z
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.