Author Topic: Ban Request: Malke_Spin_To_Win  (Read 1192 times)

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Ban Request: Malke_Spin_To_Win
« on: September 13, 2015, 12:20:24 am »
1. Name of your character involved:Viceroy_Benjamin_of_Acre
2. Name of offending character(s):Malke_Spin_To_Win
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 10 minutes ago on NA1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Me and two other Acre friends were playing our crossbow builds when he decides to walk up on us and nudge down 1 of our guys reloading, once that guy reported him he did it two more times to the same guy and got up to 3/5 reports. He then decides to jump in front of our shooting in an attempt to get us to shoot him. It went on for the duration of the round.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: No clue really other than he didn't like being reported
6. Multiple Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/1jkZp it is an album of 5 pictures
7. Names of players that can witness what happened: Crusader_Froi_of_Acre, Brother_Kitsu_of_Acre
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 12:23:29 am by W0LF »

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request: Malke_Spin_To_Win
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:27:12 am »
I was indeed a witness.  He was being a pest, presumably because he doesn't like 'my old friendchers'.  He continued to do this to me the next round when teams were scrambled, and jumped in front of me causing me to shoot and kill him as well, making me lose those dank score points.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 02:44:40 am »
Pike bundle of sticks annoys ranged bundle of sticks simulator.

Jimmies are rustled.
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 03:21:00 am »
Dang, I looked cute in those pictures. Majestic even. Anyhow you guys forgot to mention when you shot me on purpose and killed me :) I have no sort of problem with archers though, dunno what that is about. Just jumping around looking cute.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 03:29:00 am »
It's funny how you guys post a ban thread when you ended up intentionally tking Malke.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 06:45:04 am »
Just jumping around looking cute.

This man didn't do a fucking thing wrong. I can speak from long, hard

(click to show/hide)

experience as a kawaii longspearman.

That shit ain't easy, boys.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 07:52:02 am »
The life of a pikeman is a hard one. We are far and few between and all kinds of things happen when we are fighting for our lives with spams and arrows. You nudging everything in sight. On the other hand, archers, well, its Acre with either bows or xbows. I can say for certain they are lying about anything they say.  What we talking about here?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:52:31 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 08:01:07 am »
It's funny how you guys post a ban thread when you ended up intentionally tking Malke.
Dang, I looked cute in those pictures. Majestic even. Anyhow you guys forgot to mention when you shot me on purpose and killed me :) I have no sort of problem with archers though, dunno what that is about. Just jumping around looking cute.

pics/proof?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 11:34:48 am »
So far the only thing you have presented are random accusations Malke.  We on the other hand, have proof of you jumping around in front of us trying to be shot (and complaining when I did shoot you because you are jumping in front of me every 2 seconds) while attacking one of us 3 times.  So.  Yeah.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 12:02:48 pm »
Personally I hate playing long spear but every time you KUTT dicks stack NA1 with your long spears, I have to hop on long spear to support my team mates against gratuitous long spear spam.

So can we just lock this thread? Everyone here knows the real problem is KUTT and their long spears.

Offline Malke

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 03:42:33 pm »
So far the only thing you have presented are random accusations Malke.  We on the other hand, have proof of you jumping around in front of us trying to be shot (and complaining when I did shoot you because you are jumping in front of me every 2 seconds) while attacking one of us 3 times.  So.  Yeah.

Mmm, well the only one who tked anything was you guys. Having pictures of me spinning to win and calling it proof of anything is silly, it's in the name. So you and a couple of your buddies are making shit up. The only difference is I am not a vindictive little shit so when you guys killed me I did not even think about making a ban thread. I have never been banned, and I never will be. Get off your high horse you little lying pack of hyenas.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 04:55:23 pm »
Mmm, well the only one who tked anything was you guys. Having pictures of me spinning to win and calling it proof of anything is silly, it's in the name. So you and a couple of your buddies are making shit up. The only difference is I am not a vindictive little shit so when you guys killed me I did not even think about making a ban thread. I have never been banned, and I never will be. Get off your high horse you little lying pack of hyenas.

Malke, I know you been gone for a while. There are no high horse with these two guys, if anything it's low donkeys. They are low tier. I think they are just QQ for god who knows why.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 05:05:28 pm »
The "offender" did nothing wrong. Since when is trying to hug someone a bannable offense?

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 07:23:43 pm »
The "offender" did nothing wrong. Since when is trying to hug someone a bannable offense?
Since Acre became a bunch of cry babies who report you when you nudge them.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 07:28:05 pm by Dynamics_BRD »

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 08:20:35 pm »
Malke has no ban record, and I'd rather not kick it off this morning. Viceroy has nothing either.

This ban thread is about you, Malke, interfering with a few xbowers, not about them intentionally shooting at you and killing you.
If they were shooting at you before with the intent to kill you, the last place I'd expect you to be is jumping in front of three of them.
Either way, you should have reported it then, or taken screenshots and posted them in another thread and linked it here.
Griefing them isn't going to make it better, particularly if they post a ban thread against you. Just makes it harder for you.
That said, it's extremely difficult to prove they were shooting at you intentionally anyway, unless you had screenshots from right out of spawn.

With that in mind, don't do it again.
Don't jump in front of ranged, don't shoot at your teammates, and don't expect everyone to take something as a joke.