Author Topic: Unban Golden_Brown  (Read 739 times)

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
Unban Golden_Brown
« on: August 31, 2015, 07:12:15 pm »
1. Golden_Brown
2. like 24 hours ago maybe, I don't really know, eu 7 (but i'm banned from all eu servers)
3. I don't think that I deserve to be unbanned ahead of time, I'm really here 'cause I wanna know when I'm going to be unbanned

I fully understand the reason of me beeing banned. I "insulted" the one and only, the greatest of 'em all, the most reasonable and sensible guy there is... Patoson.
I guess the main reason is that I was the only one that attacked V on purpose to change map, instead of talking about it like the most guys at that time. I don't see much problem there and other guys were not only fine with it, they were thankful. I don't think that it's much of a rules violation since one guy (I won't say who that was) did change the map and the other is telling people that "it's against the rules and that's about it".

I still don't understand why I'm banned from both eu 1 and 2 since I haven't done nothing there, but I guess mr Patoson can decide whether I can play this game or not. I'm greatful that he hasn't found me in real life and spanked me. 'cause i'm so spoiled and impolite.

As for my "insults", I'm not proud of calling him a "poser", but the thing is.. I thought and I will think that he is a person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others. To put it simply, to be "cool" and to impress god knows who. If you are so principled, shut down your computer, open the street door and show some principles there.. where it's needed. Instead of reading the logs and ban the guy that practically did nothing wrong.

So, not to waste more time, please tell me when exactly can I play again, 'cause i'm preety sure that he can't make this ban more than temporary. No reason to be permanent. I got no beef with him. I just think that dude is touchy as hell, but that's his own problems. Don't make it mine. I understand that the mod is dying, but I really like it. Been playing since the very begining. Maybe even before this funny dude that takes all this cr*p so seriously.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Unban Golden_Brown
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 09:09:32 pm »
I guess the main reason is that I was the only one that attacked V on purpose to change map, instead of talking about it like the most guys at that time.
There is your problem; It's against rules to attack the virgin, no matter how many people agree on it or how "bad" (aka hard :rolleyes:) the map is. Admins can decide to change the map, for example when the glitched random plains map comes up, but it's up to us, and I know that Patoson rarely changes them, even those random plains.

Bans are always continent-wide. So if you are banned on Eu7, you're banned from all european servers. You can still play on NA ones.

Ban is not permament. You were banned for 24 hours, and you will be automatically unbanned tomorrow at 19:15:00 (+/- 1 hour because its server time and I don't know timezones)

You can ask Patoson for an earlier unban, if it's your first offence he may shorten it, only admins who ban someone can later shorten his ban or interact with it in any other way.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 11:06:21 pm »
naw, I've got my answer  :rolleyes:

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 11:34:10 am »
http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)

NOT OK: killing the Viscount to change map

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 01:45:58 pm »
Patoson,

It's against rules to attack the virgin, no matter how many people agree on it or how "bad" (aka hard :rolleyes:) the map is.

naw, I've got my answer  :rolleyes:

what's not to understand here? telling the same thing is tautology. completely unnecessary. go away

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul