Poll

Does modifying game files (turn walls transparent, turn weapons and ammo bright neon colours, remove wheather effects, etc) constitute cheating in your opinon?

Yes
58 (87.9%)
No
8 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Modifying cRPG  (Read 3667 times)

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
Re: Modifying cRPG
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 02:04:12 pm »
+1
Its called an analogy, used to highlight your "oooh I'm so OFFENDED that you dared accuse me of cheating in front of my peers, how daaare you!" hypocrisy, when you very well know you're completely capable of doing it, in fact have done it in the past, so proud of it that you had to post pics of it and encourage others to use it as well.

I never said i was proud. And i made the screenshots, because i have been playing with you for a long time... and i know the likes of you.
+ i never aid i felt offended or whatever you claimed to be my reasons. It seems to be all in your head.

Simply intuition and knowing you, and noticing your behaviour past few weeks. Gave me enough incentive, to realise you were brewing up some shitstorm.

Its called an analogy, used to highlight your "oooh I'm so OFFENDED that you dared accuse me of cheating in front of my peers, how daaare you!" hypocrisy, when you very well know you're completely capable of doing it, in fact have done it in the past, so proud of it that you had to post pics of it and encourage others to use it as well. Still not once have you admitted to it in this thread, but you don't have to, your obvious dancing around trying to avoid it is plain and clear.
Like i said.. thats one messed up analogy you used there.
Wich comes back to the first thing i said. Knowing you.. and knowing when your losing it again.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:07:27 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 02:08:46 pm »
Really, a suggestions thread with +3 upvotes is a "shitstorm"? More than half this thread now has been devoted to your feeeewwwings and how they're hurt or whatever bundle of sticksry you've been trying to get across, I'm still not quite sure why you felt the need to post in a thread that didn't even mention you.
And what was my response when you showed me those pics, Jambi? Did I not call you a bundle of sticks cheating piece of shit at the time? What are the "likes" of me, Jambi?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 02:13:42 pm »
If by messed up you mean completely accurate, sure. Here, let me censor it again so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities: just replace pedophilia with literally any other crime you can think of. Theft, larceny, littering, whatever you think is appropriate. It's the same analogy. I'm sorry your victorian standards of decency prevent you from seeing the obvious point.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 02:38:59 pm »
Really, a suggestions thread with +3 upvotes is a "shitstorm"? More than half this thread now has been devoted to your feeeewwwings and how they're hurt or whatever bundle of sticksry you've been trying to get across, I'm still not quite sure why you felt the need to post in a thread that didn't even mention you.
And what was my response when you showed me those pics, Jambi? Did I not call you a bundle of sticks cheating piece of shit at the time? What are the "likes" of me, Jambi?

Ooh the tantrum you gave to me ingame yesterday, was witnessed by many others. And the fact that someone else notified me about you're post, pretty much proves some others knew you were upto something... since those jimmies you showed were rustled.

You accusing me of modding etc ingame - 5 minutes later you rage quitting, making a post about the same subject. Pretty much like i said, poor social tactics. And as i said above... i was not the only one to make this connection, others saw it coming as well.
Common social observation skills realy.

And about you're use of language, and portraying me as being meek or something, you are very wrong. It has nothing to do with being all the above you said, but its simply the rules of this forum.
In fact it comes straight back to what i said earlier, you not caring about set rules etc etc.  By you behaving the way just as you are now, you're only proving my point.

If by messed up you mean completely accurate, sure. Here, let me censor it again so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities: just replace pedophilia with literally any other crime you can think of. Theft, larceny, littering, whatever you think is appropriate. It's the same analogy. I'm sorry your victorian standards of decency prevent you from seeing the obvious point.

I know very much what you meant. But like i said, if a person can conjure up these sorts of obscene twists to make an argument, id rather have a more proper discussion with a more decent individual.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:16:43 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 02:53:27 pm »
I always "fake attack" people or shield bump them after they tw or tk me,

You're ban history tells a diffrent story Oberyn. You're not fooling anyone.
Again you once more prove my  "you're full of shit" point.

For example, you're last ban

http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/ban-oberyn/

Fake attacks and shield bumps always... uhu uhu
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:07:27 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »
+2
It's like, if you made love to a 3 year old baby years ago, but are no longer making love to 3 year old babies, and someone accuses you of being a pedophile, maybe the accusation isn't coming out of the blue.

What the actual fuck dude...

Seriously?
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 03:26:44 pm »
+5

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 03:45:04 pm »
You're ban history tells a diffrent story Oberyn. You're not fooling anyone.
Again you once more prove my  "you're full of shit" point.

For example, you're last ban

http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/ban-oberyn/

Fake attacks and shield bumps always... uhu uhu

Again, if I had wanted to tk you, I would've, and I wouldn't have pretended it was an accident. Look at every single one of my bans, do I ever pretend it wasn't completely deliberate?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 03:47:48 pm »

I know very much what you meant. But like i said, if a person can conjure up these sorts of obscene twists to make an argument, id rather have a more proper discussion with a more decent individual.

Well obviously that's not true or you would've shut the fuck up already. You obviously were offended at being accused of cheating, or you wouldn't have barged in here whining about it. And it is pure hypocrisy, because you ARE a proven cheater. Yeah, how dare I accuse you of modifying game files for your advantage, all I had was actual proof that you had gleefully done so in the past for quite a long period of time, so insensitive and asocial.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 03:50:06 pm »
Again, if I had wanted to tk you, I would've, and I wouldn't have pretended it was an accident. Look at every single one of my bans, do I ever pretend it wasn't completely deliberate?

You failed the message of that post. I wasnt talking about the incident we had. Im talking about you saying one thing, and facts prove the other.

Well obviously that's not true or you would've shut the fuck up already. You obviously were offended at being accused of cheating, or you wouldn't have barged in here whining about it. And it is pure hypocrisy, because you ARE a proven cheater. Yeah, how dare I accuse you of modifying game files for your advantage, all I had was actual proof that you had gleefully done so in the past for quite a long period of time, so insensitive and asocial.
How am i a proven cheater? IF i had used those mods you accuse me of in the past, was it against the rules?
Seems your making your own rules for CRPG to what is and what is not cheating.
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 03:52:34 pm »
You failed the message of that post. I wasnt talking about the incident we had. Im talking about you saying one thing, and facts prove the other.

And i congratulated you on turning your e-life around, no longer being a cheating piece of shit. Truly you are a moral and good person. You are no longer modifying your game files for a technical advantage, even though you saw no problem with it all in the past and in fact encouraged others to do the same. Praise Jeebus! I'm glad you saw the error of your ways.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 03:54:10 pm »
Adding poll: Does modifying game files (turn walls transparent, turn weapons and ammo bright neon colours, remove wheather effects, etc) constitute cheating in your opinon?

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2015, 03:55:53 pm »
Adding poll: Does modifying game files (turn walls transparent, turn weapons and ammo bright neon colours, remove wheather effects, etc) constitute cheating in your opinon?

If there is a rule for it , its cheating. If there isnt any rule for it, anything goes.  Simple concept Oberyn.
If there isnt law, you cannot commit crime. If there isnt a rule, you cannot break them.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:03:08 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 04:02:07 pm »
And how would you treat when various graphic cards can cause colouring, wall invisible issue's etc? Like graphics not rendered by your system?  Without actually user modifications installed.

The poll is very narrowminded. The three examples you stated, for me are all of another degree.
Coloured arrows sure, they give an advantage, or simply be a tool for visual impaired users.
Invisible walls, clearly has no use other then giving you an advantage.
Remove weather effects. It depends, removal of fog i can see as an advantage.

Overall the discription of the poll, is written in such a way to again give you an advantage in your supposed suggestion.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:21:54 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2015, 04:28:57 pm »
And i congratulated you on turning your e-life around, no longer being a cheating piece of shit. Truly you are a moral and good person. You are no longer modifying your game files for a technical advantage, even though you saw no problem with it all in the past and in fact encouraged others to do the same. Praise Jeebus! I'm glad you saw the error of your ways.

Again.. language Oberyn .. language.
And again accusations.
And how about some proof , of me telling others they should cheat? Or you just raging away again, and shouting random bull?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:49:28 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.