Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91493 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #825 on: September 23, 2015, 02:39:34 pm »
So why aren't all the countries (UK, Sweden) in which these continual rapes by immigrants are happening do anything about it, i.e. deportation? US did a "nice" job with Salvadorians deporting them all back home making El Slavador and Honduras a shithole in the process but all convicted gang members were sent back home. So what are the laws in the UK, also the fact that corrupt police officers are covering up those crimes still doesn't make all the asylum seekers rapists and drug traffickers, sure those crimes are loud and shocking but what are the real percentage of immigrants commiting these crimes, there are way more people living a decent life having integrated in the society or are they.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 23, 2015, 02:51:35 pm »
So why aren't all the countries (UK, Sweden) in which these continual rapes by immigrants are happening do anything about it, i.e. deportation? US did a "nice" job with Salvadorians deporting them all back home making El Slavador and Honduras a shithole in the process but all convicted gang members were sent back home. So what are the laws in the UK, also the fact that corrupt police officers are covering up those crimes still doesn't make all the asylum seekers rapists and drug traffickers, sure those crimes are loud and shocking but what are the real percentage of immigrants commiting these crimes, there are way more people living a decent life having integrated in the society or are they.
Because anyone trying to be harsh on them would be called out as racist. And that's like the "Go directly to jail, do not pass go" card in politics.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #827 on: September 23, 2015, 02:55:02 pm »
You can't deport UK citizens. Where would you deport them to? Even if could deport them, what country would willingly accept convicted rapists, murderers, etc? You honestly think any european country has the political ability or will to do anything close to what the US did to salvadorean criminal gangs at the height of the Cold War?

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #828 on: September 23, 2015, 02:56:23 pm »
I think there have been issues with deportation and human rights before Prpavi. You try and send someone back to some shit hole and suddenly they're yelling human rights and the EU back them up. Can't do anything then.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 23, 2015, 03:38:29 pm »
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?432950-All-Terrorists-are-Muslims%85Except-the-99-6-that-Aren%92t

Fun stuff. This isn't even a particularly hardline forum, just the largest english speaking forum for muslims residing in the UK.

We are indeed living in difficult times the likes we have not seen before, the paris attacks were a hoax the world leader marching with the, "french" was a sham also. Wake up people, we are living in an illusion. Do no succumb to their lies fear allah (swt) they may plan, but know that Allah is the best of planners.

An incredibly popular opinion, one I've seen repeated over and over and over again, all over the web and in person, always with variations on who is culpable, the racist french, the satanican american or the evil jews, depending.

Muslims who commit acts of violence against non-Muslims still are terrorists. They are just terrorists to the west. Not to Muslims though. So we shouldn't be worried.

Like sheikh Osama was a terrorist. A terrorist to the US and the west. Not to Muslims. You are a terrorist to someone. Don't see why we get all crazy over the word. It's not a bad thing really, when you are fighting the enemies of Islam.

Resistance against a civilian victims? That is who is mostly killed.
That depends on who you call or define as an innocent/civilian.

Are shia military soldiers/israeli soldiers/assad fighters etc civilian?

Really there's too much that is hilarious/sad/infuriating in equal amounts, I'd have to quote the entire thing.

I believe muslims did not cause the 9/11 attacks and I'm not alone in this belief.

Some family members of 9/11 also do not think it was muslims and they just want the truth.

There's soooo many overwhelming evidences and it's all over the internet that those twin towers couldn't have come down they way it was being portrayed

And I even posted a thread on a debate going on in a clip in youtube about this. A BBC news woman was filming live how a building behind her had collapsed and it wasn't due to collapse for another half an hour. Strange innit.

9/11 is not even a number associated with Arabs. That's the American emergency number and it's pretty ironic it was carried out that day. Muslims don't have the same calender as you do.
They have a lunar calender that's more relevant to them. They would have chosen a day to mark some islamic event/incident if that was the case.

Plus you know as I always love to say they plan and they plot and Allah too plans and Allah is the best of planners

Since 9/11 America's citizens have have started embracing Islam more so than ever before, esp. The women and although Islam is being portrayed as a terrorist religion, the west is gladly leaving their previous faith and accepting Islam

So you can't fight against Allah and hope to win.

Also another incredibly popular opinion, that I've seen repeated over and over and over, on the internet and in person. Could there be a pattern there? Naaaaaaaahh.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:43:01 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 23, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
+1
You're a cunt for linking to that forum, I've spent the last thirty minutes reading some of their glorious arguments about atheism and evolution. There are some actually intelligent members there, non-Muslims, who bring science on the table, but they just get told to repent and believe in Allah because it's stupid not to. When they're not busy calling people kaffirs and such, of course.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 23, 2015, 03:49:38 pm »
+1
You've just been culturally enriched, my friend.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #832 on: September 23, 2015, 05:56:39 pm »

EU human rights convention. We've tried the deporting/extraditing trick many times. Just look at how long it took to extradite Abu Hamza (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri). It was dragged through the EU courts for a decade. It's far too costly to do that regularly. We've also tried extraditing to far less 'friendly' countries than the US. All have been blocked by the EHCR and only after lengthy battles have any gone through, even though many of these people are accused of serious crimes in various countries.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 06:07:04 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 23, 2015, 06:37:57 pm »
Lolol, I just noticed the icon for female posters:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/images/ofdh55.jpg

welp cant link to it, but it's basically a couple of eyes looking through a niqab.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #834 on: September 23, 2015, 10:37:13 pm »
If terrorism is your one fear that's one thing.

If instead you believe the only conceivable reason to accept migrants is 'white guilt' or 'sense of obligation' then that's something else entirely. Since the points i'm arguing against seem to be in favour of the latter this is the line i'm pursuing.

Obviously this is an issue of separation of religion and state, considering Islam is the fundamental core of every political structure in the Middle-East. It is also a huge burden on the national security of every country with a sizable Muslim population. Islam has no central authority structure or legitimate figurehead to account for it's ideology when used as a political weapon, which is quite frequently. This makes it's compatibility with western society concerning and questionable.

In a conflict that is multi-factional and multi-denominational such as Syria these concerns become increasingly alarming. ISIS holds territory with an estimated population of 10+ million, and for years has also held control over the major border crossings with Turkey. They also force the local populace in territories they control to participate in religious education camps, where thousands of people including young children are brainwashed, taught how to execute and torture prisoners, operate firearms, and build improvised explosives.

Politicians have known about the refugee crisis for years. It's just now that it's become a problem they can no longer ignore because inaction threatens the integrity of the EU. Some nations, such as Sweden, strive to become a future Islamic caliphate and utopia and are blindly leaving their borders wide open with no concern for their own citizens. The US harbors 12+ million undocumented economic migrants so I doubt 1 million with break the bank or change much of anything for the majority of EU nations, but I still don't think it's worth putting your own national citizens security as collateral when all these refugees could just be taken care of closer to to the Middle-East like they have been for the last 5 years. 

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 23, 2015, 10:56:50 pm »
Since you guys love to spew your bullshit I'll do it too. Radical Islam didn't grow out of nothing. It is American invention, to keep middle East in constant state of war, so USA can exploit oil and dictate global prices. That way controlling world's economy. Took me two seconds to come with this crap and another ten to find internet links to back up my extraordinary claims (Google search: radical islam american invention).

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/25/tony-blair-and-radical-islam/

Being an idiot is incredibly easy. And worst kind of idiot is the one who believes he knows something, who thinks his shitty opinion are solid facts.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #836 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:49 pm »
Since you guys love to spew your bullshit I'll do it too. Radical Islam didn't grow out of nothing. It is American invention, to keep middle East in constant state of war, so USA can exploit oil and dictate global prices. That way controlling world's economy. Took me two seconds to come with this crap and another ten to find internet links to back up my extraordinary claims (Google search: radical islam american invention).

http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/19/how-the-us-helped-create-al-qaeda-and-isis/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/25/tony-blair-and-radical-islam/

Being an idiot is incredibly easy. And worst kind of idiot is the one who believes he knows something, who thinks his shitty opinion are solid facts.

blah blah blah http://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6, the US does not need Iraqi or Syrian oil. There's no doubt that US policy unintentionally had a part in the creation of ISIS, but so did the actions of Assad, Maliki, Turkey and the Russians.

Syria is more important to Russia and Turkey than the United States, this conflict of interests is why the US has been on the sidelines except to give air support to the Kurds who are trying to close the boarder between ISIS and Turkey, to stop them from smuggling oil into Turkey to make their war funds.

Russia wants to prevent Syrian oil from going to Turkey and Europe, which will lower the value of Russia's lead export, oil, so if anyone is playing the oil game it is Russia, not the United States. This is the only reason Russia would chose to defend a dictator who has been denounced by the entire international community, which is a losing bet in the long run for sure. The United States is not an exporter of oil in any meaningful way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_exports
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:57:15 am by Grytviken »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #837 on: September 23, 2015, 11:44:00 pm »
+1
Over 90% of our oil comes from Saudi Arabia and Venezuela, the US does not need Iraqi or Syrian oil. There's no doubt that US policy unintentionally had a part in the creation of ISIS, but so did the actions of Assad, Maliki, Turkey and the Russians.

Syria is more important to Russia and Turkey than the United States, this conflict of interests is why we have been largely on the sidelines except to give air support to the Kurds who are trying to close the boarder between ISIS and Turkey, to stop them from smuggling oil into Turkey to make their war funds.

Russia wants to prevent Syrian oil from going to Turkey and Europe, which will lower the value of Russia's lead export, oil, so if anyone is playing the oil game it is Russia, not the United States. This is the only reason Russia would chose to defend a dictator who has been denounced by the entire international community at all costs, which is a losing bet in the long run for sure. The United States is not an exporter of oil in any meaningful way.

Canada    3.39 (37%)    0.81    2.58
Saudi Arabia    1.17 (13%)    0.00    1.16
Mexico    0.84   (9%)    0.56    0.28
Venezuela    0.79   (9%)    0.08    0.71
Iraq    0.37   (4%)    0    0.37

(seems this may vary year to year)

Half of US oil is "domestically" made in the NA/SA group.

And, only then, it's 27% of total volume.
http://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/index.cfm?page=oil_imports
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 11:47:08 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 475
  • Infamy: 1378
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 24, 2015, 12:06:32 am »
+1
Guess you two never had a pleasure of sharing the table with a hungry fat kid.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 24, 2015, 12:10:24 am »
Please read through this forum regularly, it is fantastic. Keep in mind these are english speaking residents of the UK, the ideological zeitgeist you find on arabic speaking forums is even more pronounced.

Eh, I read through this forum and I stumble across the likes of Tovi, Panos, Materia, Smoothrich or whatever was the name of that straight up neo-Nazi German dude. Besides, who the hell would visit an Internet forum which is specifically for Muslims, if not someone who takes religion seriously? I'm pretty sure the retardation comes with the same package. Doesn't excuse anything of course.

You're a cunt for linking to that forum, I've spent the last thirty minutes reading some of their glorious arguments about atheism and evolution. There are some actually intelligent members there, non-Muslims, who bring science on the table, but they just get told to repent and believe in Allah because it's stupid not to. When they're not busy calling people kaffirs and such, of course.

I have to agree with Xant here, it's actually a great read. That's what the Internet is for isn't it? The urge to go there and troll though.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:17:05 am by Kafein »