Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91541 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #810 on: September 23, 2015, 12:55:07 pm »
The fact that you had to ask for sources for the thousands of raped native british girls targetted by "asian" gangs that see them as nothing more than kuffr slaves, something that has happened for decades and was uncovered as recently as two years ago, just very, VERY briefly talked about and touched on in the mainstream media, and not for the two retards provoking massive riots through their idiotic involuntary suicide, something that happened even longer ago, that seems perfectly normal to you?
Actually, I remembered something about an incident like that but I wasn't aware that it happened more often.
On the other hand, I don't pay much attention to international news really, so it is likely that I simply skipped the articles about it.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #811 on: September 23, 2015, 12:55:20 pm »
No shit, retard. I'm not surprised you're incapable of thinking beyond that obvious fact.
Yep for me its just a fact and not a conspiracy of media and politicians to pumped ethnic hatred
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_people
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: September 23, 2015, 12:58:53 pm »
Yep for me its just a fact and not a conspiracy of media and politicians to pumped ethnic hatred
If anyone that isn't Russian is confused about why it's retarded they keep getting referred to as "Asians", I'll be happy to elucidate.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #813 on: September 23, 2015, 01:00:15 pm »
Actually, I remembered something about an incident like that but I wasn't aware that it happened more often.
On the other hand, I don't pay much attention to international news really, so it is likely that I simply skipped the articles about it.

Yeah it was a really big thing for maybe 2 weeks then disappeared. Whereas the famous people scandals like Jimmy Saville have been spoken about for ages.

Plus there was evidence of police coverups with both situations.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #814 on: September 23, 2015, 01:02:03 pm »

Asia is such a gigantic continent that saying "asian" is fucking meaningless. Yeah I'm sure it's the fucking Tibetan sex gangs who see kuffr girls as free game for sexual slavery.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?448913-Muslims-can-have-sex-with-female-slaves-(Kaniz-in-Persian)

Please read through this forum regularly, it is fantastic. Keep in mind these are english speaking residents of the UK, the ideological zeitgeist you find on arabic speaking forums is even more pronounced.

"Ummah.com, formerly known as the Islamic Gateway, is a website best known for the Ummah Forum, a large English internet forum for Muslims. As of June 2013 the forum has over 70,000 members.

Ummah.com is based in the UK, as are the majority of its voluntary contributors and active forum users. The Ummah forum membership is mainly composed of Muslims of Pakistani and Indian origin residing in the United Kingdom."

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: September 23, 2015, 01:06:05 pm »
Asia is such a gigantic continent that saying "asian" is fucking meaningless. Yeah I'm sure it's the fucking Tibetan sex gangs who see kuffr girls as free game for sexual slavery.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?448913-Muslims-can-have-sex-with-female-slaves-(Kaniz-in-Persian)

Please read through this forum regularly, it is fantastic. Keep in mind these are english speaking residents of the UK, the ideological zeitgeist you find on arabic speaking forums is even more pronounced.

"Ummah.com, formerly known as the Islamic Gateway, is a website best known for the Ummah Forum, a large English internet forum for Muslims. As of June 2013 the forum has over 70,000 members.

Ummah.com is based in the UK, as are the majority of its voluntary contributors and active forum users. The Ummah forum membership is mainly composed of Muslims of Pakistani and Indian origin residing in the United Kingdom."
Muslims can have sex with female slaves (Kaniz in Persian)
US soldiers used to rape Iraqi women and boys during the war, are you gonna ignore that? So are Israeli soldiers. This is how wars work.

Holy fucking shit. It's the same defense as the Russians give for whatever shit they do, but they take it one step further.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #816 on: September 23, 2015, 01:08:52 pm »
Holy fucking shit. It's the same defense as the Russians give for whatever shit they do, but they take it one step further.

From russia with love  :o
Hopefully this will help you and you will become a little more relaxed  :P

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #817 on: September 23, 2015, 01:26:50 pm »
I apologize countries from Visegrád Group for my goverment decision (German puppets).
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: September 23, 2015, 01:58:54 pm »
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?451452-Why-do-so-many-christians-and-non-muslims-rape

This is another good one, a whole thread devoted to how kuffr are all godless rapists.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2346
  • Infamy: 1793
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: September 23, 2015, 02:05:23 pm »
1. United States (satan)

lel

It's because they are godless, immoral kaffirs who are no better then cattle. This is the result of forgetting Allah and not being guided. They think no one is watching them and they are free to rape and plunder about. Kind of reminds of the extreme animalistic nature of Anglo-Saxons and their love for all things violence. Sick bunch of people I must say.

They are worse then animals. Animals have desires and no real intelligence to decide right from wrong. Kaffirs do therefore they are below animals. Animals are angels compared to savage, barbaric kaffirs.

:lol:

These dudes sound just like Oberyn and his kin, too bad he's on opposite side. As I stated previously, nationalistic shitheads are same around the world. Same rhetorics. No wonder people like Oberyn visit these sites. They like to read what "enemy" with same mindset is plotting. I've never ever heard of it before.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: September 23, 2015, 02:11:08 pm »
Of course you haven't heard of it before, you've never had the intellectual curiosity to look for it, even though it's been right at your fingertips this entire time. This is just the largest english speaking forum for UK muslims that I've found, but there are others. Like I said, if you think this is unusual or somehow "extremist", have a look at arabic speaking forums, sure google translate isn't perfect but you get the gist. And the difference is these "nationalistic shitheads" that are appparently my mirror image are living in the UK and are mostly UK citizens. I don't think they are exactly "nationalistic" in that sense, since the "nation" they are being "nationalistic" for is on the other side of the globe. If they were still back in their third world shithole their attitudes certainly wouldn't bother me as much, that's true.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 02:15:01 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1128
  • Infamy: 2511
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 23, 2015, 02:20:04 pm »
Of course you haven't heard of it before, you've never had the intellectual curiosity to look for it, even though it's been right at your fingertips this entire time.

When I was in elementary school, got negative grade because I had no clue who Chetnics are (before had straight A's, didn't know about Chetnics because that was new lecture I didn't previously read from the book). Teacher who gave me negative grade was former Croatian refugee living and working in Serbia. You see, my parents are smart and caring people who wanted to shield me from crap as best they could. So we didn't discuss Chetnics even though they were massively popular in Serbia at time of war and still are. They are now considered heroes of WW2 by this stupid country, even though just few hundred meters from me there is monument build by partisans (true heroes of resistance in Yugoslavia) with names of local people who sacrificed their lives fighting Third Reich and their puppets. Wish I never learned about Chetnics or chocolate chip cookies or Skinheads and other interesting groups.

If there was only a way to educate your lot to stop wasting their time reading about nationalism and put that time in learning something actually useful, like mathematics, this world would become a much better place.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 23, 2015, 02:23:43 pm »
So your instinct is to bury your head in the sand at uncomfortable truths that don't merge with your Disney world fantasy? Not surprising.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 23, 2015, 02:26:30 pm »
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?451452-Why-do-so-many-christians-and-non-muslims-rape

This is another good one, a whole thread devoted to how kuffr are all godless rapists.
What really gets me is the cognitive dissonance. These people say all these things about "kaffirs", yet fail to acknowledge the fact that Muslims are over-represented in rape statistics and gang rapes are common in their home countries. Not to mention all the other fun stuff, like fucking little boys (an Afghani pastime). It must take some impressively fast mental footwork to avoid thinking about all of that.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 23, 2015, 02:30:45 pm »
Yeah, it's quite interesting to read, especially right after reading the way the investigation into the Rotherham and other muslim sex gangs targetting godless kuffr whores scandals were deliberately botched, spoken of briefly in the media, almost sheepishly, as if they might as well get it over with quickly, then quickly dissapeared. Now bringing it up is a sure sign that are you a racist nationalist neochocolate chip cookie, because what other possible reason would anyone have to mention these unfortunate incidents again. They were mere speed bumps on the road to multicultural utopia.