Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91724 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #705 on: September 20, 2015, 11:43:47 am »
+6
lol, Molly again.
German media is fanatically pro-refugee, with no little exception. Even the commenting function on all big media sites is always disabled on reports relating to the refugee topic, while it's enabled for most other reports. Criticism gets nipped in the bud before it's even possible to express it.
You don't want mass immigration of mostly uneducated, agressive and dumb young males ? Sure, you must be a racist and fascist ... it's always the same. Boring actually. Makes me not even smirk anymore.
There can't be negative coverage about the topic because all the big media are heavily censored and phased. They all only broadcast what the people in power want, and that is pro-refugee for now. It would be the same with any other topic, but for now it's this.

Just watched the debate between Denmark and Sweden. Swedes were unprofessional and kept accusing their own moderate colleagues of being chocolate chip cookies and also accused the Danes of being racist chocolate chip cookies for not adopting their open boarder non-regulated immigrant policy. When questions about security came up they accused the questions of being racist and refused to answer them.

Sweden's only economic solution to the crisis was to wait for their workforce to die out so they can replace them with muslims, and to start housing new migrants in wealthier communities to better expose them to Swedish culture. They even went as far to accuse a Danish Muslim politician of being a chocolate chip cookie for pointing out that integration and unemployment among his own people was a huge problem.  :lol:

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #706 on: September 20, 2015, 11:43:53 am »
Again this conversation. Last time it was with some Ukrainians who tried to explain how Right Sector isn't nazi organization.

OWP, ONR, Golden Dawn, Right Sector, Svoboda, NPD, Dveri, Obraz... same shit, different country and nation.

No :). If you want chocolate chip cookie, you look for e.g. Misantropic Division.

Plus the parties, and organizations kept getting more, and more popular, thanks to the EU. Were not sovereign. Our puppet politicians do whatever EU wants. We came from communism, to even worse EU, that constantly controls everything. The hell with this. Germans already ruined EUrope once, they are trying to do it again. If they feel like they owe anything to the world, for murdering millions of people during World War II, let them take all these muslims. 
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #707 on: September 20, 2015, 11:54:18 am »
+3
[...]
We came from communism, to even worse EU, that constantly controls everything.
[...]
That actually is a Tovi-quality statement. Good job!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 20, 2015, 11:54:42 am »
+1
Just watched the debate between Denmark and Sweden. Swedes were unprofessional and kept accusing their own moderate colleagues of being chocolate chip cookies and also accused the Danes of being racist chocolate chip cookies for not adopting their open boarder non-regulated immigrant policy. When questions about security came up they accused the questions of being racist and refused to answer them.

Sweden's only economic solution to the crisis was to wait for their workforce to die out so they can replace them with muslims, and to start housing new migrants in wealthier communities to better expose them to Swedish culture. They even went as far to accuse a Danish Muslim politician of being a chocolate chip cookie for pointing out that integration and unemployment among his own people was a huge problem.  :lol:
Is it 'Debatten' with Clement Kjergaard? https://www.dr.dk/tv/se/debatten/#!/01:30

Do you know where to find one with English subtitles?

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #709 on: September 20, 2015, 11:55:42 am »
+5

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: September 20, 2015, 12:45:59 pm »
Nawet nie będę wklejał linków i filmików, pełno tego jest po sieci. Jeśli tego nie widzisz i nie rozumiesz jakie to może mieć [albo już ma w niektórych krajach] konsekwencje jesteś głupcem.

In other words: if you don't think like me, you're an idiot!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Were not sovereign. Our puppet politicians do whatever EU wants. We came from communism, to even worse EU, that constantly controls everything. The hell with this. Germans already ruined EUrope once, they are trying to do it again. If they feel like they owe anything to the world, for murdering millions of people during World War II, let them take all these muslims. 

« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 12:50:27 pm by Falka »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #711 on: September 20, 2015, 12:57:11 pm »
oh boy

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 20, 2015, 02:10:00 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Holy shit, the swedes are deliberately trying to tank their own country and want to take the majority of Scandinavia with them. God I never thought it was that bad.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #713 on: September 20, 2015, 02:41:45 pm »
+3
In other words: if you don't think like me, you're an idiot!

You don't think like me, you're a racist and a chocolate chip cookie! Those insults are losing any sort of meaning, as the danish/swedish debate demonstrates. Ideological differences? chocolate chip cookie racist. Don't agree wholeheartedly? chocolate chip cookie racist. Don't want to accept that multiculti fantasy ideology is always beneficial and good and in no way ever a detriment? chocolate chip cookie racist. Bring up statistics, truths and facts that completely discredit MUH FEELS arguements? chocolate chip cookie racist. It's been watered down to the point that not being a starry eyed, naive, self-loathing ethnomasochist with universalist tendencies = chocolate chip cookie racist. Again, if you're european at least.

Every other culture and country on the globe not participating in this social experiment (i.e all of them), well, they're completely irrelevant of course. I'm sure they will be just SO impressed with the West's cultural suicide that they will spontaneously decide to also willingly dismantle their own systems of collective tribal identities such as religion, ethnicity and culture, in favour of the hypothetical eurasiafrican melting pot that is supposedly coming. They'd be stupid not to, multiculturalism is always good and the wave of the future.

Idiots that keep harping on the chocolate chip cookie racist string at the smallest sign of disagreement are doing a disservice to their own cause, but I think their cause is shit and retarded anyways, so keep on keeping on. Keep trying to shame people for basic collective human behaviour that has been the norm for all of human existence and still is in every collective not trying to literally erase itself, keep equivocating even the smallest inkling of collective identity to a genocidal racist compulsion, keep on painting western countries as the source of all the ills of the world, which we must atone for by sacrificing our history and identity, our land and our wealth and our people, which we don't deserve anyways and have only because our ancestors were so evil and oppressive and literally einsteins. After all, you get the tingly warm feeling from being self-righteous, and that's all that matters.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:45:02 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 20, 2015, 02:53:34 pm »
+4
That Danish vs Swedish debate thing is fucking atrocious.

Seriously, the Swedes have nothing but appeals to emotion. Their only answers and arguments are along the lines of "well but what if a father has a child on his arms and comes needing help????"
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 20, 2015, 03:02:05 pm »
You don't think like me, you're a racist and a chocolate chip cookie!
(click to show/hide)
After all, you get the tingly warm feeling from being self-righteous, and that's all that matters.

Are you refeering to me personally or is it just a general statement?

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 20, 2015, 03:08:28 pm »
Keep trying to shame people for basic collective human behaviour that has been the norm for all of human existence and still is in every collective not trying to literally erase itself, keep equivocating even the smallest inkling of collective identity to a genocidal racist compulsion
Inger Støjberg has scornfully been called a 'collectivist' by some of her fellow party members because of her anti-immigration policy, being a liberalist (in the original European meaning of the word) party they believe group thinking goes against individualism.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #717 on: September 20, 2015, 03:11:04 pm »
+1
Just a general statement. Saying "you"re an idiot" to someone is not a conversation ender in my eyes, it's an invitation to further debate. Saying "you're a chocolate chip cookie racist" is absolutely a conversation ender, and it is used as such, in politics and elsewhere. It doesn't imply ignorance or a lack of mental faculties. There's a reason there's such a thing as Godwin's law on the internet. It's because "chocolate chip cookie" has become a byword embodying "evil" in common parlance for decades now. It's pretty much the modern equivalent of "heretic", and just as meaningless.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 20, 2015, 03:28:48 pm »
+3
At some point you have to admit that for Danes, Danish lives are more valuable than non-Dane lives (same goes for every country). This isn't something that politicians can really say out loud, though, and the pro-refugee camp is milking it for all it's worth with the emotional appeals.

Okay, so a father and his child are at the border, what do you say to him? This is posed as a rhetorical question, the implication being that of course you help a fellow in need, yet the answer to that should be easy: you turn him away. It's a really small percentage of these refugees that are actual refugees, anyway, that actually have things really bad. Most of them had money to pay smugglers charging exorbitant fees.

So back to what I mentioned earlier, the lives of your own citizens is worth a lot more than the lives of anyone else, this is the unspoken truth. If this weren't the case, then governments would find the bare minimum living standard, force all their citizens to that, then give the left-over money to those truly in need in Africa, South America, the Middle East, etc. You know, the people actually dying of thirst and hunger, being forced to become child soldiers, sold to sex slavery, dying of disease... as opposed to, oh, I don't know, these healthy, well-fed young males streaming into Europe.

Things being as they are, i.e., citizens having more value than foreigners, the appeals to emotion should hold no weight in these discussions. It should be about the raw facts, the consequences, the crime rates- but of course, the pro-immigration camp only uses statistics like a drunkard uses a lamppost: for support, not for illumination. That is, when they, ever so rarely, choose to engage numbers and logic at all instead of sticking to their emotionally stirring imagery.

If you want to spend money to save human lives, taking these refugees is not the effective way of doing that. It isn't effective altruism.

Naturally, that means fuck-all to the general public. Humans tend to only care about what they can see or imagine. And there are so many biases in play, like scope insensitivity, and the fact that politicians deal with The Crowd, not individuals, and the crowd doesn't care about what makes sense and what doesn't. Gustav Le Bon wrote a pretty good book about that.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 20, 2015, 03:42:23 pm »
Just a general statement. Saying "you"re an idiot" to someone is not a conversation ender in my eyes, it's an invitation to further debate.

And if it's not followed - or preceded - by any other statement, just "if you don't see it, you're an idiot" like in this case? It's still an invitation to debate?  :wink: As for being against immigration, a lot of people on the internet say really, really stupid shit about refugees, though maybe not here (not sure, I don't read evey post). And I myself am not a fan of "refugees flooding europe".