Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91808 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #615 on: September 18, 2015, 05:38:32 pm »
One Kurd from Afghanistan when asked why didn't he stay in Turkey said that he left everything at home and have nothing in Turkey (no job, no family, no house). And he speaks Arab while everybody in Turkey speaks Turkish. Journalist asked him why he is going to Germany when he isn't speaking German? He said, we will learn German but not Turkish.

Asking a Kurd whether he'd like to live in Turkey with Kurd's most hated enemies (and in a country he wasn't born in) OR Germany is derpy.

I'm sure a Greek guy like Panos would also pick Germany over Turkey.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #616 on: September 18, 2015, 05:51:40 pm »
Okay I understand what you want to say but doesn't this sound a bit funny to you? Bet it would sound funny to average Japanese.

Anyway that wasn't a point I was trying to make just slight remark. What really interests me is where are all the women? Could it be that male-female distribution is heavily in favor of males? Or that women are left home because they are too weak to travel? Or most likely, because ISIS fighters took them as slaves? No one seem to care about that.

Would gladly sign any document to take all the refugees if they were women and children. Not because they are easily "manageable" or whatever the term is but because all this ripe young males remind me way too much of our lazy European ripe young males and honestly I don't like them. Women are superior in every way to those lazy douche-bags (on both sides, refugee and civilized EU type).

It's because trudging through hundreds of kilometers of foreign land often hostile to your presence is dangerous and the people doing it are liable to get hurt or die in a variety of ways, hence it is largely men doing it, while the women and children stay safely behind (yes, most of the families of the men doing this are not in any danger, if they were the men wouldn't have left them behind, despite whatever femichocolate chip cookie rhetoric about "lazy" males and female "superiority" you tend to masturbate to, if you had any understanding of the world you'd know men sacrificing themselves for their families is the norm), hoping their families will eventually be "repatriated" because of refugee family laws. Saaaaame shit as in every big "migration" movement, no different than the indonesian/malaysian slave labour in the Gulf Countries, the "hispanic" migrations from the south in the US, etc. The women are cowards who let men bear the brunt of the dangerous work, as they always have, while they rank themselves along children in helplesness. It's mindblowing to me that you can still say shit like "no one cares about that" as if sympathy wasn't continously poured on refugee women who are seen as at worst harmless while the men are considered dangerous beasts. Of course this doesn't paint the women as the ultimate victims, so maybe that's why "no one seems to care about that". Well I tell a lie, people do care about it, they usually say it's a bunch of able bodied men fleeing war, hence they are cowards unwilling to fight for their country. Saying this to the women is of course unthinkable, because they are no better than children apparently.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #617 on: September 18, 2015, 05:53:44 pm »
Asking a Kurd whether he'd like to live in Turkey with Kurd's most hated enemies (and in a country he wasn't born in) OR Germany is derpy.

I'm sure a Greek guy like Panos would also pick Germany over Turkey.

Yeah, not like Germany has sizeable turkish immigration. No ethnic fighting and clashes between turks and kurds in Germany at all, right?
Kurds don't speak arab btw, that's the reason they're kurds. They speak a variety of iranian dialects. But of course Leshma is an idiot that is ignorant of the most basic facts.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:58:26 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1941
  • Infamy: 846
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 18, 2015, 06:09:14 pm »
That what Kurdish dude said or at least how they translated him.

But of course Leshma is an idiot that is ignorant of the most basic facts.

Not all. I've labeled you correctly as nazi the first we had a chat on server. Was never wrong.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 18, 2015, 06:28:14 pm »
Seriuslly Leshma. I think you are eyes are too teary from this subject that you just ignore basic facts.

They are muslims. Even if like 10% out of 100% immigrants wont properly intergrate, we are totally fucked. Probably the male population is gonna be okay, but the Western female population is gonna suffer. Muslim males understanding of women does not change at all. One can hope, but it generally doesnt. You can call us na zis and racists and ultra right wings as much as you like, but you have to admit we do have a point and some of our fears are fully justified and even at some points completely proven before. I suppose Syrians are a bit different. On a count of that they were a pretty decent country before all that shit went down. But definately no African, Afgan or Iranian or whatever else refugees. Those people are screwed up too badly to live among us. Give those people some decent opportunities and majority of them will be greater na zis and racists and ultra right wings than we ever were.

And you can try to throw some exceptions here for the sake of the argument, that you have personally talked with that made you cry and feel sorry for them, but honestly, it proves little to nothing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 06:32:34 pm by Tibe »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #620 on: September 18, 2015, 06:55:23 pm »
Seriuslly Leshma. I think you are eyes are too teary from this subject that you just ignore basic facts.

They are muslims. Even if like 10% out of 100% immigrants wont properly intergrate, we are totally fucked. Probably the male population is gonna be okay, but the Western female population is gonna suffer. Muslim males understanding of women does not change at all. One can hope, but it generally doesnt. You can call us na zis and racists and ultra right wings as much as you like, but you have to admit we do have a point and some of our fears are fully justified and even at some points completely proven before. I suppose Syrians are a bit different. On a count of that they were a pretty decent country before all that shit went down. But definately no African, Afgan or Iranian or whatever else refugees. Those people are screwed up too badly to live among us. Give those people some decent opportunities and majority of them will be greater na zis and racists and ultra right wings than we ever were.

And you can try to throw some exceptions here for the sake of the argument, that you have personally talked with that made you cry and feel sorry for them, but honestly, it proves little to nothing.

lol
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 18, 2015, 06:59:15 pm »
Someone was saying that millions of refugees in the next decade is not gonna happen.

International Organisation for Migration (IOM) teams have recorded total arrivals to Europe by sea in 2015 at 473 887 men, women and children

And it's just september  :wink:

PS. And it's only "by sea". Dunno though how many have come to Europe by land.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:09:30 pm by Falka »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2935
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 18, 2015, 07:06:23 pm »
Winter will definitely slow them down, they'll have to wait for spring. Especially because it seem weather on planet Earth is going wild and winter could be as cold just like this summer has been hot.

It will be very interesting watching this unfold. Could change many things. You have to agree that is way more peaceful game changer than another World War.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 18, 2015, 07:36:52 pm »
Isnt the very fact that there is this clash of cultures and poor treatment of women proof that isolation has been a really really bad thing from a humanitarian standpoint? Putting these people back in cultures surrounded with like-minded people is not going to make this culture clash go away, dispersing them amongst cultures where the majority object to that behaviour is the best way. Think of the long-game.

Isolation? You make it sound like someone isolated these poor people and crammed bad knowledge inside their head by force. No, they made that choice. They chose not to know any better. Their kids might know better but they themselves will forever think that we are the wierd idiots for not threating our women like shit. Its based on their own twisted little logic, thats extremely rooted.

And no, isolation is not a really bad thing from a humanitarian standpoint. You do not drag an endangered cannibalistic island tribe out of their village and instantly throw them infront of miniskirts and tablet pcs. That will screw them up and someone will get beheaded. The only long game where everybody wins is when these cultures become unisolated at a calm pace. Not when one agressively guilttrips the other to let them in, while the 2 still have a massive divide between them. Thats how people die violently. For suckers like Leshma, the guilttriping works remarkably well.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:40:29 pm by Tibe »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #624 on: September 18, 2015, 07:40:16 pm »
I don't think winter can slow down desparation.

As for the recent debate about immigrants/refugees leaving Turkey for a country like Germany, it doesn't really sound weird to me. The average Turk shows affection to people in need in the beginning. By "people in need" I don't mean only immigrants/refugees. It may be anybody and any need. As they begin to understand that their halfass "Islam, the welcoming religion" and "the spiritual East" conceptions aren't putting an end to the horrors that they get slightly involved in by helping those in need, they go full-despise mode. The hypocrisy is like a cultural fabric.

There used to be this belief that Anatolian people are the most welcoming you could ever meet. I have lived to see that it is mostly a myth.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 18, 2015, 07:55:25 pm »
As they begin to understand that their halfass "Islam, the welcoming religion" and "the spiritual East" conceptions aren't putting an end to the horrors that they get slightly involved in by helping those in need, they go full-despise mode. The hypocrisy is like a cultural fabric.

It's common trait of all humans.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #626 on: September 18, 2015, 08:20:11 pm »
+1
It puts you in a special place when those two things are your so-called primary traits, the foreforent of your museum of pride.

I remember being a participant in a conference on elderly- and handicapped-friendly cities. Our subway lines had just been equipped with handicapped lifts. One German participant asked a municipality official as to how they could find the budget to it, as it was way too expensive to even think about at that time. The official's answer was a few paragraphs of "Technically-supreme West vs. spiritually stronger East". The bullshit still resonates in my mind. And I can still remember that "wtf, I don't even" look on the German guy's face.

All they did was to pour in some money somehow. If you look at the entire city of İstanbul though, it is a hellhole for a handicapped or elderly person. The accessibility facilities are so overlooked. I bet that İstanbul still sucked ass in that regard when compared to the overall status of German cities back then. This is just one example. Just to make you see that they will hurl this neverending lie at your face whenever they get the chance. It is all a sweet lie that they won't get tired of telling. And the hypocrisy makes me sick.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 18, 2015, 09:07:09 pm »
This potential refugee/race war is exciting though. Neither the braindead nationalists nor the durka durka muhammed jihad islamists or poor refugees will win. The government will.

God bless Martial Law + Police + Military. Have faith in the government. Shame I didn't apply for cops school. When will the black helis arrive? And when will USA + China + Russia make a ''triumvirate'' of 3 countries instead of 3 individuals (like Rome) and seize Europe?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #628 on: September 18, 2015, 09:49:36 pm »
3 countries that can barely manage their own economic and social problems wouldn't have a chance of dealing with Europeans.
Turtles

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #629 on: September 18, 2015, 10:06:44 pm »
This potential refugee/race war is exciting though. Neither the braindead nationalists nor the durka durka muhammed jihad islamists or poor refugees will win. The government will.

God bless Martial Law + Police + Military. Have faith in the government. Shame I didn't apply for cops school. When will the black helis arrive? And when will USA + China + Russia make a ''triumvirate'' of 3 countries instead of 3 individuals (like Rome) and seize Europe?

Or you could become a psychologist. Think of how many hundreds of thousands of mentally ill and untreated refugees will be pouring into Europe, this mixed with extreme religious ideologies does not make for a healthy combination. You could also give yourself a psych-eval.