Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91823 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1765
  • Infamy: 1474
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #600 on: September 18, 2015, 01:06:19 am »
+2
Love these kind of topics. Trolling, posting stuff from various sources and watching mayhem unfold. Sooner or later 80% of this medieval loving community drops the mask and show true face of right wing nationalist.

Europeans aren't right wingers predominately, far from that. But people who get hard from watching two men clash their swords and spend crazy amount of time reading about history and watching documentaries in most cases are nationalists.

Previous game I have played was about giant mechas fighting each other. Guess what, huge majority of players were Asian American teenagers. Can't tell for certain but have a feeling they were driving modded Supras :mrgreen:

Haven't been there yet, but I bet that majority of Second Life players are closeted pansexuals of all kinds and colours who are too afraid to show their kink in public and in front of other people so they use video games to fill that void in their souls.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: September 18, 2015, 01:32:18 am »
Love these kind of topics. Trolling, posting stuff from various sources and watching mayhem unfold. Sooner or later 80% of this medieval loving community drops the mask and show true face of right wing nationalist.

Europeans aren't right wingers predominately, far from that. But people who get hard from watching two men clash their swords and spend crazy amount of time reading about history and watching documentaries in most cases are nationalists.

Previous game I have played was about giant mechas fighting each other. Guess what, huge majority of players were Asian American teenagers. Can't tell for certain but have a feeling they were driving modded Supras :mrgreen:

Haven't been there yet, but I bet that majority of Second Life players are closeted pansexuals of all kinds and colours who are too afraid to show their kink in public and in front of other people so they use video games to fill that void in their souls.

Ah. I miss Second Life. Wonder if people still play it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #602 on: September 18, 2015, 02:38:13 am »
Sooo, remind me again, am i a Commie or a Nazi?

Neither, just a failed gimp.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #603 on: September 18, 2015, 04:34:03 am »
(click to show/hide)

maybe i'm not informed very well on the situation all around the world but the fact is clear as hawaiian water....they don't want to go to sweden to find  a better place to live , they just go there to eat the best peas in the world !!!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 18, 2015, 11:06:39 am »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #605 on: September 18, 2015, 11:50:34 am »
Not sure if this happen in Germany or somewhere in Scandinavia.

It's already a catastrophe for multiple reasons, crime for one, violent crime and rape of Swedish women by immigrant men especially. Even here in Denmark more than half the total rapes are done by immigrants (only 6% of the population), and it's much worse in Sweden (in 2008 Denmark only had 7.3 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants compared to 53.2 in Sweden) where phenomena hitherto unknown in Scandinavia such as 'gang rapes' are being perpetrated against the local women.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

And there are more and more cases, yet EU do absolutly nothing in my eyes against islamization of Europe. Wake up before it is too late.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #606 on: September 18, 2015, 02:14:01 pm »
Ok around 15k people entered Croatia yesterday, the country is far beyond it's capacities, meanwhile Slovenia closed off the border as expected and Hungary started building another wall this time on borders with Croatia. Meanwhile Thomas de    Maiziere had a fantastic idea about keeping and sending back refugees in the country in which they entered EU. Touché
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2671
  • Infamy: 2502
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 18, 2015, 02:48:38 pm »
Ok around 15k people entered Croatia yesterday, the country is far beyond it's capacities

Okay I understand what you want to say but doesn't this sound a bit funny to you? Bet it would sound funny to average Japanese.

Anyway that wasn't a point I was trying to make just slight remark. What really interests me is where are all the women? Could it be that male-female distribution is heavily in favor of males? Or that women are left home because they are too weak to travel? Or most likely, because ISIS fighters took them as slaves? No one seem to care about that.

Would gladly sign any document to take all the refugees if they were women and children. Not because they are easily "manageable" or whatever the term is but because all this ripe young males remind me way too much of our lazy European ripe young males and honestly I don't like them. Women are superior in every way to those lazy douche-bags (on both sides, refugee and civilized EU type).

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 18, 2015, 02:58:07 pm »
What happened with that billionaire mega rich Egyptian guy who was going to buy an island from Greece/near Greece and have all immigrants go there and work + live there?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #609 on: September 18, 2015, 04:02:23 pm »
Here is hope to them listening. On the other hand, if you look at the conditions in Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt... I'd try to get away from it too. So, whatever you do: blaming the immigrants/refugees for trying is stupid.

The difference is those that stays in Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon hope to go back to syria after the war, I don't think it is the case of those going to Europe.

Loled at hungary building a wall with Croatia, polandball is not even a meme anymore.

I really wonder for the men/women ratio, maybe the travel is too hard for them and they stay in Turkey.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #610 on: September 18, 2015, 04:25:24 pm »
[...]
I really wonder for the men/women ratio, maybe the travel is too hard for them and they stay in Turkey.
That's the main reason given when asked most of the time.
Lots of them are single men, no doubt, but those with wife and children always argue that the travel would have been to dangerous for them. So, they travel first - which is cheaper too since they only have to pay for 1 person - and by German law - for example - they are allowed to get their family taken to Germany if/when the asylum is granted.
But, which directly leads to the German information campaign in those countries, only the core family is allowed to come. Meaning wife and children. No parents, no uncles, no cousins of the 5th degree... wife and kids only. There seems to be a lot of misunderstandings about this too. Even in Germany, most assume that the 29 relatives are allowed to come too which is factual wrong.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 18, 2015, 04:51:59 pm »
Okay I understand what you want to say but doesn't this sound a bit funny to you? Bet it would sound funny to average Japanese.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:00:01 pm by Prpavi »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 18, 2015, 04:55:20 pm »
I completely agree but a country with complety incompetent and unpripared leadership cosidering the facts is handling the situation  rarher well but I'm sure it will escalate soon. Also you have to put things in perspecive how much can a medium developed country with 4 milion people and high unemploymsnt rate take refugees and provide a decent acomodation and care to those people. Only the city of Zagreb can cope with those numbers, the town the first refugees came to over the border has a population of 1.700 people, imagine the impact of 6000 refugees to that town, they don't have the resurces even if they wanted to house them all. Yes it's funny to average japanese who lives in a suburb of a city 6/7 times the population of a single country.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2245
  • Infamy: 338
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 18, 2015, 05:22:04 pm »
As I said to Umbra, blame it on Serbo-Croatian relations. All started when our "genius", former radical (right wing) prime minister had brilliant idea to take all the refugees and act like we are ideal country to travel through on path to Europe just because someone from EU promised him some money.

Croatian government obviously thought there is something fishy (your president is also right winger if I'm not mistaken), damn Serbs are again plotting something. Why would they take muslims, they usually kill them and throw in pits. There is some money involved. Decki, let's do the same and get us some of that euros promised to filthy Serbs. So you took the refugees, without thinking what would happen when Europe close the borders.

Basically, dumb Balkan people who think they are soo clever got played again by "naive" Europe.

Seems that Croatia now closed the border with Serbia. From now on, popular sport of juggling with refugees starts. You take them, no you take them, they came to you first. No you take them, you wanted them after we took them first...

It is like a bad joke. Predominately muslim refugees stuck in two countries known not to like muslims where in power are right wing options. Almost as funny like that Ahmed Mohamad kid who brought a suitcase clock in Texas elementary school.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 05:26:13 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2740
  • Infamy: 439
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 18, 2015, 05:31:51 pm »
One Kurd from Afghanistan when asked why didn't he stay in Turkey said that he left everything at home and have nothing in Turkey (no job, no family, no house). And he speaks Arab while everybody in Turkey speaks Turkish. Journalist asked him why he is going to Germany when he isn't speaking German? He said, we will learn German but not Turkish.