Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91728 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #540 on: September 16, 2015, 12:57:18 pm »
also EU will probably fuck us over and make us take most of the refugees permanently.
it's time to start exploring the Qur'an  :o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1746
  • Infamy: 184
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 16, 2015, 02:09:52 pm »
They just gonna go over Croatia to enter the EU.
According to early news, they already going there and Serbia is shipping them there with buses too.

I'm very surprised that Croatia is willingly letting them cross the border. They must be after some EU tokens as well. But as Prpavi pointed out our former friend and new overlord, Slovenia will probably do the same Hungary did.

Imam from Sarajevo had ingenious idea. Let them settle in Republika Srpska so they can destroy it :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:14:08 pm by Leshma »

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #542 on: September 16, 2015, 03:30:55 pm »
Fuck they will took all our free jobs places in Croatia. We only have 400000 unemployed with 4 mil population. I predict they will stay here long as GTX on duel server

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #543 on: September 16, 2015, 03:56:14 pm »
Fuck they will took all our free jobs places in Croatia. We only have 400000 unemployed with 4 mil population. I predict they will stay here long as GTX on duel server
Do not worry, the search of the work is the latest in a list of their desires. Fucking Europeans owed to them for centuries of slavery  :o

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #544 on: September 16, 2015, 04:26:37 pm »
Yes they started arriving, they are peaceful, getting checked and reditected to the centers all around the country. Just hope the inhuman scenes from Hungary won't be repeated here. Just waiting for Slovenia to close their borders to Croatia, I have no doubt they will though, also EU will probably fuck us over and make us take most of the refugees permanently.
Doubtful.
I'm guessing that most of them see Croatia just as a transit land to 'milk 'n honey' Germoney.
Most of them will just carry on.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 16, 2015, 04:39:44 pm »
Let's all just take a moment to read about quasars.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 16, 2015, 05:05:09 pm »
Atleast Croatia has Split. No worries.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 1686
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 16, 2015, 05:14:14 pm »
Doubtful.
I'm guessing that most of them see Croatia just as a transit land to 'milk 'n honey' Germoney.

Not if they can't move on.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #548 on: September 16, 2015, 05:58:29 pm »
Merkel said she will accept all refugees from Syria so I'd just let them through. They will get there sooner or later anyways. Rich will be richer, middle class will slowly deteriorate and poor? they can always go to hell to eat shit :)

Is there anybody from Canada or Australia? How difficult would it be for me to get your citizenship? :)
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #549 on: September 16, 2015, 06:16:09 pm »
Doubtful.

Where? They can't go to Hungary, Italy won't take them either and if Slovenia closes their borders they are pretty much stuck. In their eyes I guess Croatia is a better than non EU Serbia or Bosnia
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1521
  • Infamy: 780
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: September 16, 2015, 06:17:33 pm »
Merkel said she will accept them, then in secret gave an order to Orban to build a wall. Problem solved and she gets to look good in public. Hungary takes the blame, gets euros in return.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #551 on: September 16, 2015, 06:21:45 pm »
+4
Merkel said she will accept all refugees from Syria so I'd just let them through. They will get there sooner or later anyways. Rich will be richer, middle class will slowly deteriorate and poor? they can always go to hell to eat shit :)

Is there anybody from Canada or Australia? How difficult would it be for me to get your citizenship? :)
Honestly... majority of the poor Germans are poor by choice: lack of character, education, brains etc.
Besides, 'German' poor is differently defined than 'Greek' or 'Serbian' poor: only every 2nd year to Canary Islands and the car is older than 5yrs.

I do believe Germany has and should take the majority, simply because we are the richest country around. But (!) we can't take all of them. That's just not possible.
Therefore, I believe every single European country has to take its share - percentage depending of the GNP. And no more special middle sweet spot way for the UK. Either you wanna profit from all the nice things the EU does for your economy and commit fully to it of you GTFO and see what happens when the customs check every package from the UK which is bigger than a post card. Let's see how long it takes for the outcry for "NO MORE TOLL"!

Merkel said she will accept them, then in secret gave an order to Orban to build a wall. Problem solved and she gets to look good in public. Hungary takes the blame, gets euros in return.
That's actually pretty much true.
She said "We take you all!", everyone started to say "I'm Syrian!", she noticed that she fucked up and lets her Home Secretary deal with her mess by closing the borders to Austria, stopping all trains and whatnot. Guess what? After her "We take 'em all!" nothing was heard from her any more. She's doing as always when the shit hits the fan - stay in the 2nd row and push someone replaceable in front!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #552 on: September 16, 2015, 07:58:22 pm »
+3

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 16, 2015, 09:03:15 pm »
+4
Denmark isn't taking any either btw. and aren't legally bound because we have special legal reservations towards the EU (we also still have our own currency, the Danish Crown).

We have a right-wing nationalist party as the second-largest party in the country (and growing), and our current center-right government is strongly anti-non-European immigration, a sentiment shared by most of the population, myself and most people I know included. Denmark is a far cry from the multi-culturalism of our Swedish neighbours, as the feminist movement never went beyond grassroots levels here, whereas they went straight to parliament in Sweden. Danish media and political language on topics like immigration and nationalism are looked on as near Nationalsozialismus in Sweden.

As in most of Europe our school history books were rewritten after WWII to erase all that 'dangerous' nationalism*, but Denmark, which went unscathed through the war (except 6000 who fought against the communists in SS Wiking and SS Nordland), is still one of the most flag-waving nations on Earth, literally aswell as figuratively. Nationalism is often referred to as 'fædrelandskærlighed' here, which means 'love for the fatherland'. We also have the word 'nationalisme' but that is usually used in a more negative sense, like jingoism or blind patriotism.

We may be a Scandinavian country with high taxes and strong social security, but that's only because we are one of the most culturally and ethnically homogenous nations in Europe, the same reason our laws are as lenient (also because of relation studies about crime, punishment and resocialization), for example in the murder case linked on the previous page, because we simply aren't used to that type of crime here, Danes (and Scandinavians in general) rarely commit serious crimes against one another - immigrants feature prominently on those statistics.

Despite mostly voting green or progressive I have a liberalist and nationalist background and on this issue I fully support the policies of our current Minister of Integration, Inger Støjberg (irregardless of what I may otherwise think of the ruling party):

She has done a tremendous job during the last month, if only we'd had her when Social Democrats opened our borders to immigrants in past decades.

*following the Marshall Plan and general scare after the war
But there was a specific European dimension to the Marshall effort, which came from the same reflections. Europe's evil genie, said people like Kennan, Assistant Secretary of State Dean Acheson, and future ERP Ambassador Averell Harriman, was nationalism. If that root of chocolate chip cookie-fascism and all the rivalries of the 1930s could be bottled up in an integrated economic framework, uniting all the Old World, then prosperity might stand a chance, and Europe's urge to start world wars and then drag America into them might finally be killed off. http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/publication/2008/04/20080423213601eaifas0.2363535.html
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:39:25 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 16, 2015, 09:43:22 pm »
What about Norway? Does it fall somewhere in between of Denmark and Sweden? Sweden's totally fucked by now with the feminists and being US's bitch on everything, and they've went Gestapo with their internet laws as well.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.