Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91504 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #375 on: September 09, 2015, 08:18:19 pm »
+3
There is nothing you should be afraid of, NOTHING to be afraid of, apart from the fact that your country had had 3 terrorist attacks and 1 that failed, in less than 6 months.

But if you're afraid, terrorists win!!!!!11!

But hey, as long as the the victims arent you or a member of your family, they can go fuck themselves, it doesnt even matter that they were your own god damn country men that were killed by ungrateful goat fucking cunts who were BORN, EDUCATED AND LIVED THEIR SHITTY LIVES IN FRANCE!

Holy chadz, Panos. It's fun and all but what are you even talking about? Isn't this the thread about refugees flooding Europe?

Wait... are you... you wouldn't...

Okay so what's you're really on about is that refugees fleeing ISIS are Islamic terrorists? Just say yes or no, that's golden.

You`re perfectly fine and safe, I hope that you will sleep well tonight!!!

Better than people terrorized by overblown threats, surely. I'm more concerned about my government gleefully stripping me of my rights using this psychosis as an excuse.

P.S - It doesnt matter if you`re good at what you`re doing, because knowledge and how to do a job can be taught, so the bosses will gain profit if they fire the native worker and hire an immigrant, because in the long run the immigrant will be cheaper and will do the same job as the native

No, not really. Unless the job you're doing is relatively simple, you need more than a human robot capable of replicating whatever he was taught. Case in point (and trust me I know that one), software companies attempting to hire Indians usually fail to improve their profit margin that way because by the time the juniors get the experience to be as good as the seniors, they demand better wages as well. It's all about supply and demand of skills. Immigrants make the job market more competitive, but it doesn't really have any influence in sectors that are in demand. You know, the ones where more people should go.

, but I`m amazed dude, a guy like you with such leftie feeling ought to know what the Manifest says about immigrants and how they are the weapon of the rich against the proletariat  :wink:

Just to make things clear, I'm probably more of a capitalist than you. By the way, I'm pretty sure Marx though with reason that the only way communism could possibly work is if the whole world becomes communist. Back in the 19th century, communism was one of the main ideologies supporting open borders for both people and products, as funny as that sounds now. That changed around the time fascist/nationalist regimes took the whole "social" thing onboard.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #376 on: September 09, 2015, 08:40:00 pm »
ok one good video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

in any case what i think:
- poor immigrants coming to the country serve the most the immigrants themselves and then the rich ones (immigrants are able to work for less - cutting wages, rich getting richer)
- eu can't do jack shit since it doesn't even have a common army (a thing that should be resolved decade ago)
- if immigrants get good wages in countries they move to they are able to elevate their home country (by sending money back to their relatives that can use them to improve their business, living standart etc. - but it can't really help to much and everyone)
- the wealth distribution where 0.1percent of usa richest has more than 90 percent on the bottom won't work in a long run - some people got to greedy and they will be hanging from chandeliers one day for that and i will gladly go to fetch them a rope
- nothing close to solution will happen, war and revolutions will solve it
Or...or.. or ... I know this solution might shock some people... You establish a minimum wage (the best imo and the one we do in Switzerland, decided in an agreement between syndicate and boss, different for each sector), so there's no wage cutting. Plus if a boss has to pay the same a local or a foreigner, he will often choose the local because he has more contact and is generally more skilled. And if really for whatever reason, local can find no job, you just pass a law that oblige to favor locals over immigrants. Simple as that.

No need to call the army ( :shock: that would be a bit extreme and how would they help) and most of the time you can bet, the army or the police will be on the opposite side of the people fetching rope.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #377 on: September 09, 2015, 09:08:22 pm »
+1
These women even can't imagine that someone can say something so different than official point of view of Brussels and what's more it might be truth.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #378 on: September 09, 2015, 11:33:56 pm »
These women even can't imagine that someone can say something so different than official point of view of Brussels and what's more it might be truth.

The Polish fought back extremist Islam before, and saved europa!
In Poland we believe!

Battle of Vienna

Thank you polish peeps, you're always welcome in my house. Just dont take my wife or steal my stuff tyvm.  And no, my car is not for sale!  :P
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 11:52:20 pm by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 09, 2015, 11:45:17 pm »
+2
Okay so what's you're really on about is that refugees fleeing ISIS are Islamic terrorists? Just say yes or no, that's Golden Dawn.
Missed opportunity right there.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #380 on: September 10, 2015, 01:24:24 am »
The Polish fought back extremist Islam before, and saved europa!

In Poland we believe!

Thank you polish peeps, you're always welcome in my house. Just dont take my wife or steal my stuff tyvm.  And no, my car is not for sale!  :P

Depends where you live, the closer it is, the higher the change of me visiting you.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2492
  • Infamy: 145
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 10, 2015, 03:03:34 am »

Not even slightly surprised. After all they are funding ISIS and responsible for all this mess. If European Union had balls it would arm soldiers, but not to force migrants away. Those soldiers would go to a next crusade, to Kuwait, Quatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia. To do what? To conquer and take oil for ourselves. And show middle finger to Americans in the process. That is what strong country like Europe should do.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 10, 2015, 03:09:08 am »
Europe isn't a country, foolish boy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #383 on: September 10, 2015, 03:52:30 am »

Not even slightly surprised. After all they are funding ISIS and responsible for all this mess. If European Union had balls it would arm soldiers, but not to force migrants away. Those soldiers would go to a next crusade, to Kuwait, Quatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia. To do what? To conquer and take oil for ourselves. And show middle finger to Americans in the process. That is what strong country like Europe should do.

They know how dangerous it is to take in the refugees, they've been their neighbors for 100's of years. ISIS has plenty of money of their own after capturing oilfields and refineries from the Iraqi and Syrian Army + trafficking drugs/ sex slaves and robbing the populace and lands they occupy of all their assets, where is your proof that any of the above nation's governments you mentioned fund ISIS?

Also another part to this is Saudi Arabia and Kuwait etc believe it is "un-Islamic" to work service or manual labor jobs which is why they import so much cheap labor from the Philippines and India and treat them like shit, they are greedy intolerant bastards.

Again let's talk about American involvement since you want to give the USA the middle finger.

Iraq :1.1 trillion dollars invested into the peacekeeping, security and infrastructure of Iraq, and the Iraqi Army is mainly Shia and doesn't care to recapture or engage ISIS on "Sunni" territory which ISIS is after, they only want to defend their own land which is why funding was diverted to the Kurds, a complicating task of it's own considering Turkey is an ally and NATO member. President Bush was a moron for starting the war in the first place and tarnishing the US's reputation but we have a new President now and have to move forward.

Syria: Initially the US and UK armed moderate rebels in Syria who wanted a democratic and fair government. This was done mostly to protect civilians after there was an international outcry that the Syrian government was attacking their own unarmed civilians. As the war dragged on they found themselves losing because they were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time and some of them ended up giving up their original goals and aligning with ISIS, this is where the lie that the west funds ISIS comes from.

Your idea of EU intervention is just as laughable as your knowledge of the actual situation there. The only way to fix the situation is to have diplomatic ties with both Iran and Saudi Arabia as they are more or less the leaders of the region.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:15:48 am by Grytviken »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #384 on: September 10, 2015, 09:08:58 am »
+2
Syria: Initially the US and UK armed moderate rebels in Syria who wanted a democratic and fair government. This was done mostly to protect civilians after there was an international outcry that the Syrian government was attacking their own unarmed civilians. As the war dragged on they found themselves losing because they were fighting both Assad and ISIS at the same time and some of them ended up giving up their original goals and aligning with ISIS, this is where the lie that the west funds ISIS comes from.
Omg dat shit in ur head i can even smell it!   :o

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #385 on: September 10, 2015, 10:18:46 am »
!!!ALERT ALERT ALERT - NEW AWESOME POLL!!!

- IF YOU DONT CLICK IT YOU WILL DIE BY BEHEADING
- SEND THE POLL TO 5 OTHER PEOPLE OR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN SUICIDE BOMBINGS
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #386 on: September 10, 2015, 10:48:38 am »
+2
 "Extremism and xenophobia leading to loosing my civil rights"

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2015, 10:49:40 am »
+3
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #388 on: September 10, 2015, 11:05:45 am »
+2
Okay so what's you're really on about is that refugees fleeing ISIS are Islamic terrorists? Just say yes or no, that's golden.

You would need to be a complete retard to think there aren't any. Although it would be pretty pointless, they can already get in easy through Marseilles, especially with the funding they have. Without taking into account all the "french" islamic fanatics that have, yes, lived here their whole lives. It's ok though, there is no such thing as "french", it's an illusory identity, who cares if some "french" keep getting killed, you have absolutely no attachment to any of them, they are not part of your "group", they aren't even a group at all. Hey I know, let's all gather and and raise pens in there air for one protest after some backwards fuckers murder cartoonists and journalists in cold blood, and scream useless symbolic shit like "the pen is mightier than the sword!", then forget it even happened a month later. Guess what, Charlie Hebdo said they would no longer caricature islamic barbarians or their kid fucking warlord prophet, wouldn't want to trigger their insane blood rage, so who won that round? It seems that despite all the whining about tolerance and understanding and peace and universalist claptrap the only thing these 5th column hippies understand is violence and fear. Oh well, I look forward to another useless symbolic protest after the next islamic terrorist attack. One day the protest itself will be a target then all the hypocritical cowards can stop pretending they are accomplishing anything at all except reassuring themselves.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS