Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91921 times)

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 11:48:48 am »
+2
I live in an almost entirely mountainous region, there are already too many humans  here: 1.056.074 people in an area of 13606,87 km², if the terrain was flat there would be more space. I'd like  less people not more.

Sorry we are full and also judging by the crime statistics, "we" should stop importing non-western immigrants, 71,3% of of the prison inmates  are foreigners (foreigners living here are around 10% of the total population). And btw, they're quite  ugly on average, so not only they commit more crimes than natives but they are also fuglier ffs.  Only the educated and skilled immigrants should be allowed to stay here.
I'd also like to know how many of those 28,7% inmates are actually natives, I bet many of them are from other regions (Veneto, southern italy etc..), I dunno if there's a  list with the names of all the people in jail, guess it must be against privacy laws.

The public housing/free housing system is fucked up, most of the cheap houses( which are all modern buildings with everything)  are assigned to people from third world countries.

"Fuck off, we're full"

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2015, 12:21:44 pm »
+1
Refugees put an economic strain on the Scandinavian countries as the Scandinavian welfare model offers free health care, free education, guaranteed housing and income for every citizen, which is paid for by the rest of the community. So when there's a large group of people who have a hard time assimilating, joining the work force or who feature prominently on crime statistics it feeds resentment and anti-immigration sentiment among the native populations. Among the three countries this is particularly evident in the political culture in Denmark and with the very influential Danish People's Party.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:37:55 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 858
  • Infamy: 2031
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2015, 12:58:45 pm »
Im just scared of islam i guess

This time around I wouldn't worry about that, because these people are being pushed by radical islamists and doubt many of them will stick to it hardcore way like previous waves of immigrants from middle east. Google pictures of immigrants at Greece-Macedonia border. You'll notice only older women, who are very few in number, are wearing burkas. Young people don't differ much from anyone in Europe, males and females. However, it is expected their children in few decades will turn back to radical Islam in an attempt to find themselves. Already happening right now around Europe with people who are actually born in European cities, raised and educated.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2015, 01:56:02 pm »
Refugees put an economic strain on the Scandinavian countries as the Scandinavian welfare model offers free health care, free education, guaranteed housing and income for every citizen, which is paid for by the rest of the community. So when there's a large group of people who have a hard time assimilating, joining the work force or who feature prominently on crime statistics it feeds resentment and anti-immigration sentiments among the native populations. Among the three countries this is particularly evident in the political culture in Denmark and with the very influential Danish People's Party.

I feel like this is the same situation we are in over in England our infrastructure is so fragile that if the immigration increases which it likely will looking at the Calais situation it could just collapse. I appreciate these people need help but they're almost bringing the problems they came from over to us since no-one can support the numbers coming in.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2015, 03:22:55 pm »
This time around I wouldn't worry about that, because these people are being pushed by radical islamists and doubt many of them will stick to it hardcore way like previous waves of immigrants from middle east. Google pictures of immigrants at Greece-Macedonia border. You'll notice only older women, who are very few in number, are wearing burkas. Young people don't differ much from anyone in Europe, males and females. However, it is expected their children in few decades will turn back to radical Islam in an attempt to find themselves. Already happening right now around Europe with people who are actually born in European cities, raised and educated.

I probably shouldnt worry, but if anything can unite people to do stupid shit it would be religion, and if they are poor, unemployed and just living under bad circumstances then shit might happen. So far only minor things have happened, but i think integration has to be fixed very soon to eliminate all risks, and so far im doubting that the current ruling party will do jack shit.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2015, 04:28:06 pm »
+1
I live in an almost entirely mountainous region, there are already too many humans  here: 1.056.074 people in an area of 13606,87 km², if the terrain was flat there would be more space. I'd like  less people not more.

Sorry we are full and also judging by the crime statistics, "we" should stop importing non-western immigrants, 71,3% of of the prison inmates  are foreigners (foreigners living here are around 10% of the total population). And btw, they're quite  ugly on average, so not only they commit more crimes than natives but they are also fuglier ffs.  Only the educated and skilled immigrants should be allowed to stay here.
I'd also like to know how many of those 28,7% inmates are actually natives, I bet many of them are from other regions (Veneto, southern italy etc..), I dunno if there's a  list with the names of all the people in jail, guess it must be against privacy laws.

The public housing/free housing system is fucked up, most of the cheap houses( which are all modern buildings with everything)  are assigned to people from third world countries.

"Fuck off, we're full"
Too many humans? In Macau there are 18.000 people per square km, your region has a staggering 70. Mountains or not, surely there is no space issue. In any case, this entire matter is not about "importing immigrants". You don't order some non western individuals by phone. This matter is about thousands of refugees showing up at the border of Europe that have been running from potential death, destruction of livelihoods or active combat.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 505
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2015, 04:46:28 pm »
Fear is starting to creep in. Two immigrants had an argument in the park and one stabbed other with a knife (mild injuries). Now locals think they will rape their women and kill their old...

While that would make sense somewhere in western Europe, where crime is really low (seems to me there is no crime in Wien), for Belgrade that is bullshit because every day someone ends being brutally killed in here and assaults are very common. We are not the right people to complain about potential crime, because we already live in dangerous environment.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2015, 04:54:28 pm »

"Fuck off, we're full"

That's because when those were given to italians they went around with lambirghinis lol and in any case there are more Italians than immigrants in those houses (rightly)

That said, I'd love to see how germany and europe react to this, when italy had this problem (which has been around for a while, only the rest of europe wasn't menaced since we acted like a filter) nobody cared and everyone was happily safe thanks to retarded dublin regulation (which strangely enough was signed by berlusconis governament  :rolleyes:  ) but now it's a problem because the rest of europe is menaced.

Germany has always been praised for its capapbilities of integration of immigrants and shit like that, but people always forget that the first soil they come on it's ours and thanks to stupid dublin regulation it's mostly all on our shoulders, again, we act as a filter with close to none support from europe. Sorry for rant
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2766
  • Infamy: 1048
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2015, 05:08:36 pm »
Not sure how will they act this time, but after war in Bosnia ended Germany is the only country that made an offer to refugees to come back to their own countries. My relatives in Austria and Switzerland are still there, those who were in Germany had to come back.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2015, 06:04:52 pm »
That's because when those were given to italians they went around with lambirghinis lol and in any case there are more Italians than immigrants in those houses (rightly)

That said, I'd love to see how germany and europe react to this, when italy had this problem (which has been around for a while, only the rest of europe wasn't menaced since we acted like a filter) nobody cared and everyone was happily safe thanks to retarded dublin regulation (which strangely enough was signed by berlusconis governament  :rolleyes:  ) but now it's a problem because the rest of europe is menaced.

Germany has always been praised for its capapbilities of integration of immigrants and shit like that, but people always forget that the first soil they come on it's ours and thanks to stupid dublin regulation it's mostly all on our shoulders, again, we act as a filter with close to none support from europe. Sorry for rant
What are you on about? Italy has not at all been carrying much weight concerning immigration. In fact, Italy takes on very little asylum seekers. I won't argue that many asylum seekers enter the EU through Italy, but that is a very small issue. The important part is where they apply for asylum and where they need to be fed, housed and educated. Those entering through Italy usually go straight on to Northern Europe. Only 8.2 of Italy's population is foreign born. Of these only 50% is born outside of the EU, so 4.1% of your country consists of people born outside of the EU. The EU wide average for this number is 6.3%, with Italy being one of the lowest scorers. The German percentage is 7.8% and the Swedish percentage is 9.2%.

Here is the table.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Germany#Comparison_with_other_European_Union_countries

Here is the number of asylum applications to all EU countries in 2013. If you divide this by population it becomes very clear that Italy is getting the easy end. You get all the young people too.
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/images/1/12/Number_of_%28non-EU%29_asylum_applicants_in_the_EU_and_EFTA_Member_States%2C_by_age_distribution%2C_2014_%28%C2%B9%29_YB15_III.png

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2015, 06:35:30 pm »
+1
Those numbers are facts, Teeth.
They'll be called "tampered with" and then "my subject impression is better" will follow.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2015, 06:55:57 pm »
+1
RUSSIA
Don't know about no refugees, still celebrating Crimea.

PS: really though, this thread is the first time I hear about this stuff. I should check out the news more often, I guess.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2015, 07:00:39 pm »
+2
By chance, why do refugees do not go to russia, care explain?  :lol: :mrgreen:
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2015, 07:05:21 pm »
I'm not entirely sure about Syria, but for Libya the solution is quite evident. It involves Italians.

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2015, 07:26:44 pm »
By chance, why do refugees do not go to russia, care explain?  :lol: :mrgreen:
I have no idea really, may be they think Russia is worse than ISIS or whatever they are refuging from.  :cry: