Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91294 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #1110 on: November 15, 2015, 10:16:18 am »
+1
When you say 'the end of EU' in your poll...

Do you mean that shitty political union that nobody cares about?

I do care about it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1111 on: November 15, 2015, 10:23:55 am »
It's brits, the trojan horse of the EU, the stupid cunts benefitting from it and bringing nothing, just literally trying to sabotage it from the inside. I would love for the UK to get the fuck out of the EU, they clearly don't belong there. They've felt sepparate from the european mainland for hundreds of years, that sense of condescending arrogance isn't going to dissapear now. And the regressive dhimmis are offended by the notion that there is such a thing as a european culture anyways, linked and shared values dating back as far as the roman empire. Where do the poor opressed muslims trying sooooo hard to reform their religion fit in there? Making up revisionist bullshit about how islam totally belongs here you gais, islam is totally european! only gets you so far.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #1112 on: November 15, 2015, 10:28:26 am »
[...]same old, same old[...]
God, when did you become so annoying?  :cry:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 15, 2015, 10:38:03 am »
When so many of my countrymen and fellow europeans turned into nutless, self-loathing, blind, idealistic bundle of stickss who can't see the insanity of where we're headed. Keep sprinkling that fairy dust in front of your eyes, I'm sure it will eventually change reality if you believe really really hard, like fucking Tinkerbell is trying to make you fly.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 15, 2015, 11:23:47 am »
When so many of my countrymen and fellow europeans turned into nutless, self-loathing, blind, idealistic bundle of stickss who can't see the insanity of where we're headed. Keep sprinkling that fairy dust in front of your eyes, I'm sure it will eventually change reality if you believe really really hard, like fucking Tinkerbell is trying to make you fly.

You kinda start to sound like I imagine some hate-preaching Imam sounds... just on the contrary side of the spectrum. Probably as repetitive too.

I don't like religion. I believe them to be stupid and silly - believing in them is stupid and silly. And yes, Islam is obviously the worst for a while now.
Dooming every single one of the believers tho? Nope, that's stupid and silly too.

If we're ignoring all the hate and despise dripping from your posts and go for those tiny bits of actual statements underneath the hate-blanket, you actually have points I can even agree with. Right now tho, it's pain in the arse to actually find them. So, why bother.

You seem to be afraid that all those refugees and immigrants change your beloved France. All while you're already working yourself on changing one of the core fundamentals of Europe: the freedom to think (believe) whatever the fuck you want. In a certain frame work ofc. "Freedom of one ends, where the Freedom of another begins."
Every Muslim who sticks to the rules is fine by me. Everyone else gets prosecuted. That is European Tradition.

I downvoted somewhere in this cesspit of a forum, which we all enjoy dwelling in, someone for repeating already disproven 'facts' thrown around by populists. Shit like "but our homeless people", "they take our jobs", "they rape our women"... (Talking specific about Germany where statistics in no way support such claims... like... at all... simply NOT true... in Germany!). No surprise that he got upvoted by you and Warlord.
Someone wrote that ISIS is trying to paint the narrative black and white. You're actually helping them in this goal, by simplifying non-simple matters. It ain't black and white. And it sure isn't simple.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 15, 2015, 11:40:09 am »
+1
You're a blind fucking retard if you don't see that muslims are disproportionately represented in rape in Europe. Couldn't pooooossssibly be the cultural muslim norm that see's all western women as worthless decadent whores good only for fucking, of course not. Simply not true at all! Stupid blind cunt. The whole point is that there so so many muslims that don't "stick to the rules", that spit all over them, that have no respect or attachment to the values they represent. You'd have to open your eyes to see it, and yes, the statistics tell the tale. I would love to see where you get the idea that these are "disproven" facts.

For fuck's sake 160 people just got slaughtered and you sit there and tell me my fear is irrational? Such a great idea to let the muslim fanatics "think whatever the fuck they want", especially when it consistently leads to the murder of my people and the destruction of my country. What could go wrong? It's a belief just as valid as any other, clearly. Strange how this nuanced, complex, grey matter suddenly turns into stark good vs evil when it comes to the patient, tolerant good euro vs the evil, hateful white supremacists who are just afraid. No nuance there, just populists throwing around mean words, right? They couldn't possibly have the shadow of a point, that would be a betrayal of The Dream.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1116 on: November 15, 2015, 11:46:43 am »

I don't like religion. I believe them to be stupid and silly - believing in them is stupid and silly. And yes, Islam is obviously the worst for a while now.
Dooming every single one of the believers tho? Nope, that's stupid and silly too.

I do not think that those people in syria and irak have anything left but their religion.. When the gouverment fails, when u could see ur wife being raped and ur children being slaughtered tomorrow, who would u rely on? How would u try to make ur family or ur friends believe in a happy end, if not with miracles or a man who is doing them to save the innocent? Germans under the pressure of einstein did nothing else, atleast the in my oppinion good ones. And that there are unfortunately some hardcore assholes calling their way of thinking the same religion as others do... Well, we all hate IS and all those terror organizations...

But how fucking much must people hate them who know that they are kinda insulting their religion. How fucking pissed must they be to be be hated from the whole world for some assholes who make the whole world think that people who pray to allah are gonna bomb schools or public places.

In my oppinion religion should not matter at all in the recent happenings. There should be simply IS or people from irak or syria. Not muslims and extreme muslims.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 15, 2015, 11:53:22 am »
People who pray to allah consistently bomb schools and public places. It's not a fucking conspiracy to make muslims look bad. It's endemic all over the muslim world, particularly sunni, and apparently even suggesting that it is endemic is enough to justify even more anger. Poow wittle muslims are mad someone thinks their religion is a piece of shit ideology that promotes violence? So, what are you suggesting then? That we shouldn't be surprised when it happens again, because the muslim cunts will feel that just more justified in their anger? "Tsk tsk, look at all this anger towards muslims, it's only the 4000th time in a few years their barbaric religion leads to massive acts of violence. We must refrain from pointing out the role of their religion, we might make more terrorists". Fuck you, you piece of shit coward.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 15, 2015, 11:57:19 am »
For fuck's sake 160 people just got slaughtered and you sit there and tell me my fear is irrational?

In syria 220 k and in irak 550 k dead civillians. Now tell me how they should feel if U GUYS CLOSE THE BORDER SIMPLY CUZ OF 128 dead people. Thats what those motherfuckinvassholes want. They want us to hate muslims and to not let the refugees in our countries, cuz as everyone knows they want to grow their empire up, but thats not possible if we simply take the innocent and kill the assholes (thats actually exactly what happens now, germany takes the innocent and russia bombs the assholes).

But if there are civil wars starting in eu, they can go rekt whoever they want..

And to ur last post:

Wow. Dude, it's not like that the western world was exploiting the eastern world now for ages. We made more people starving in afrika and asia than every terrorist in this world killed at all.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: November 15, 2015, 12:02:59 pm »
And wanna know what is funny? People in europe were like: okay lets better not take that many.... We dont want to get in any trouble. Now, that the ones who did not really help want help we all should help u? bundle of stickss

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: November 15, 2015, 12:13:31 pm »
Yes, because the way Iraq decended into fraticidal sectarian warfare between muslim factions is totally nothing to do with Islam! Because Iraq was a secular paradise under Saddam, wasn't a piece of shit sectarian regime where the minority of sunni's ruled like warlords over all the other sectarian clans. The sunni murdering shia and the shia murdering sunni and the kurds being murdered by everyone, that is all the fault of the US, and obviously planned well in advance to make muslims suffer, because it benefitted the US soooo much to have the entire area fall into civil war. To suggest poor, blameless, innocent Islam has anything to do with that, geez, what a fool I've been!
"Ages". It was a couple hundred years. I don't see any muslims crying about their hundreds of years of expansive colonialist empires. What the fuck happened to the christians in Egypt? In Syria? In Iraq? All over north Africa? Muslims literally built their entire civilization on the conquest of ours, and I'm supposed to feel guilt cause they stagnated into weak pieces of shit through their own fault? Fuck you. They love their shit religion so much, let them enjoy the fruits of it, and stop pretending their "victimhood" entitles them to the ownership of our countries. Of course every stupid muslim cunt and bleeding heart leftist is coming out of the woodwork to suggest that, ultimately, we deserve this and 160 people is nothing. I can only hope you experience "nothing". In fact I really, really hope "nothing" happens to you.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: November 15, 2015, 12:20:32 pm »
You're a blind fucking retard if you don't see that muslims are disproportionately represented in rape in Europe. Couldn't pooooossssibly be the cultural muslim norm that see's all western women as worthless decadent whores good only for fucking, of course not. Simply not true at all! Stupid blind cunt. The whole point is that there so so many muslims that don't "stick to the rules", that spit all over them, that have no respect or attachment to the values they represent. You'd have to open your eyes to see it, and yes, the statistics tell the tale. I would love to see where you get the idea that these are "disproven" facts.

For fuck's sake 160 people just got slaughtered and you sit there and tell me my fear is irrational? Such a great idea to let the muslim fanatics "think whatever the fuck they want", especially when it consistently leads to the murder of my people and the destruction of my country. What could go wrong? It's a belief just as valid as any other, clearly. Strange how this nuanced, complex, grey matter suddenly turns into stark good vs evil when it comes to the patient, tolerant good euro vs the evil, hateful white supremacists who are just afraid. No nuance there, just populists throwing around mean words, right? They couldn't possibly have the shadow of a point, that would be a betrayal of The Dream.
[...](Talking specific about Germany where statistics in no way support such claims... like... at all... simply NOT true... in Germany!).[...]
For an somewhat intelligent person, you don't really read too careful, do you?
I wrote twice that current statistics do not support the claims IN GERMANY!
Stupid wanker, seriously.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: November 15, 2015, 12:39:34 pm »
+1
Yup, Germany has no problem at all with muslims raping, it's merely a figment of racist imaginations. Do you understand what per capita means? Do you want me to express the concept in interpretative dance? Will that get it through your thick fucking skull? Of course not, it will merely be gathered into the "this is hatefully racist information" part of your brain and sealed off.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: November 15, 2015, 12:53:35 pm »
Why did I even bother and try.

Just fuck off, man...

* Molly walks slowly off into the sunset...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: November 15, 2015, 01:25:37 pm »
Heskey, I would love to have a "conversation" with you, please let me know whenever you come to Paris.