Author Topic: Occitan counter offensive  (Read 11763 times)

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
Re: Occitan counter offensive
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2015, 08:10:09 pm »
+1
Plumbo why the fuck do you keep bringing up raven you dumb shit. And this is unrelated to my fighting with HCE. I wasnt with raven the entire time but we fought HoC and won. Fought Fcc for several weeks and we kost because we didnt have enough members to keep enough troops to fight. And you say dracul a d frisia did nothing despite them being in the same faction as ravens and a lot of frisia became gobblins and recked everyone with the millions of gold dracul supplied everyone with (im also fairly certain they gave a bunch to murder for his xp battles but i cant remember). You also say Occitan sucks now but do you remember early days of strat when mb was with tkov and they fought tkov and mb? I see that your forum account was registered in 2013 so i assume you just havent been playing long enough. Also in relation to the work thing i usually work around 10 am to 6-8 pm 6 or 7 days a week in order to actually make a good amount of moloney
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #121 on: August 25, 2015, 01:09:06 am »
+1

...the rest ( occ, fris, dracul, mb, ravens now hce ) belong in the category of: does very little, yet treats this game like its life, but whenever they lose, its cuz their enemies are no life nerds and suddenly after getting their asses kicked, irl shit is suddenly more important. nothing but dishonest disingenuous hypocritical bullshit, which is why REAL clans, ( FCC, TkoV, Squids ) dont want anything to do with strat no more.

You know what? Fuck you, Plumbo. You do not know anything about Raven. Ask FCC, Hospitaller, HoC and Acre what Raven did last strat, I doubt any one of them will say we did "very little". Ask Dracul, Frisia, and TKoV, all of them our allies at one point or another, if we ever just sat around doing nothing.

And why the fuck is Raven suddenly hypocrites when we do not even play strat anymore? Fuck you for ignoring everything my guys did and fuck you for belittling their contributions. I know every single guy/gal in Raven and thanked them for every great or small thing they did for the clan, to have some asshole, who doesn't even know us, talk like this is infuriating.

Edit: oh yeah Plumbo, do you know how Daruvian was even able to do what he did? Dracul gave him 99% of his gold.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 01:16:47 am by Relit »

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2015, 01:26:25 am »
+4
...the rest ( occ, fris, dracul, mb, ravens now hce ) belong in the category of: does very little, yet treats this game like its life, but whenever they lose, its cuz their enemies are no life nerds and suddenly after getting their asses kicked, irl shit is suddenly more important.

Entirely unfair. Fimbuvetr won a war against Hospitaller last strat, which led to Hosp joining Occitan. After that, we declared war on FCC. We didn't attack them straight away, instead us Frisians(I don't recall if the rest of Fimbulvetr/CC joined) decided to go over to Chaos lands and aid them with troops and equipment while FCC was continually gaining ground on them. After that we came and fought and lost a war against FCC. I wouldn't say we did very little, we spent a lot of time making trade runs and making strat battles in this game. I don't think there was a time last strat that we weren't actively fighting someone.

We don't do much now because that alliance(or really, the factions that made it up) doesn't exist, and most of us don't play strat, cRPG, or are in other factions.

With that being said, tell me about which big, relevant faction you were in charge of.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2015, 01:35:01 am »
(click to show/hide)

Thats nice, but its typical of you relit, i remember you. And im not going to say fuck you back, cuz i got nothing against you, you actually have nothing against me, its just the truth hurts. and you do tend to let this game get you infuriated...

Cuz im remember you, i remember ravens, fimb, war of the northern aggression, its still there for anyone to look up. i dont pull facts out of my ass, or make up things, i dont need to, the stats and data are all there. ya dracul did give away gold, and i know how they got the gold, and i know how much they had and gave away. and thankfully non dracul members like daruvian and murdertron put it to good use. i dont need to ask anyone anything about strat 4...its all there for anyone to look at. im just letting people like bruttus, who wasnt there, know what happened. as well as my usual role of correcting the bullshit inaccuracies i read.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 01:38:24 am by StonedSteel »
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2015, 01:41:53 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Thats nice, but its typical of you relit, i remember you. And im not going to say fuck you back, cuz i got nothing against you, you actually have nothing against me, its just the truth hurts. and you do tend to let this game get you infuriated...

Cuz im remember you, i remember ravens, fimb, war of the northern aggression, its still there for anyone to look up. i dont pull facts out of my ass, or make up things, i dont need to, the stats and data are all there. ya dracul did give away some gold, and non dracul members like daruvian and murdertron put it to good use. i dont need to ask anyone anything about strat 4...its all there for anyone to look at. im just letting people like bruttus, who wasnt there, know what happened.

You insult all the Raven guys and say you have nothing against us? Yeah okay. You are pulling shit out your ass OR your memory is failing horribly. Ask any faction we fought and see what they have to say about us, go back and read the damn threads if you dont want to ask people individually. Let me help you along, lets see who did Raven (and later Dracul/Frisia also) go to war with... Hospitaller, Hoc, Acre, FCC, and very briefly Astralis, (also lets not forget our rather funny defenses against the Chinese armies at New Kedelke).

Either you are an idiot or a massive troll and I fell for it. Either way you are not telling anybody the truth and your are doing a disservice to all the people who did put forth some effort. You may not have anything against me personally but when you shit all over my friends, I now have a issue with you. So in closing, fuck you.

Edit: Apologies to Haramir and Occitan for shitting all over the thread, it wont happen again.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 01:59:09 am by Relit »

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2015, 01:59:28 am »
+4
stats and data are all there.

I don't think you mentioned any stats or data. Like none. There were no numbers in any of your posts. I mean for all we know you could've

pull facts out of [your] ass, or make up things

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2015, 02:04:43 am »
+1
I know about the 20+ grinders in Durquba and the amount of troops u got there already if it's that what u talk about .

And YES Cup. occitan just fucked this up. Not our fault that we had a better roster. They just totally fucked up there.

.. wut... average person starts working at 9 AM? dafuq u guys doing over there? :o

having outside life call kids work, hobby ???? ----- we play prime time na if you want a fight give it to the proper time we arent strat nerds anymore sorry
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2015, 02:15:13 am »
Let me just edit these real quick;

recked everyone with the millions of DUPED gold dracul supplied everyone with

Dracul gave him 99% of his DUPED gold.

ya dracul did give away DUPED gold

we arent strat nerds anymore sorry
(click to show/hide)

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2015, 02:15:33 am »
+3
What is a Dracul?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2015, 02:21:37 am »
+2
Let me just edit these real quick;

It wasn't duped. Some guy they attacked (and later joined Dracul, weirdly) was carrying billions of pieces of equipment that when strat first came out was worth 0 gold. Later, the devs switched the value of those items. Dracul was then left with literally billions of gold worth of shit items. They immediately tried contacting devs about the issue. It took awhile but one did respond saying it was okay and they were not going to do anything about it this strat.

So no it wasn't duped.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2015, 02:27:22 am »
+3
It wasn't duped. Some guy they attacked (and later joined Dracul, weirdly) was carrying billions of pieces of equipment that when strat first came out was worth 0 gold. Later, the devs switched the value of those items. Dracul was then left with literally billions of gold worth of shit items. They immediately tried contacting devs about the issue. It took awhile but one did respond saying it was okay and they were not going to do anything about it this strat.

So no it wasn't duped.

Yeah, if you beat that guy he joins your party.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2015, 02:29:09 am »
+1
I'd still classify this as duped

(click to show/hide)

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2015, 02:31:53 am »
+2
Duped implies they did it intentionally. Harald told them it was okay, they sat on that gold for a while waiting for a dev response. They did everything right, it wasn't till much later in that strat that they even did anything with that gold.

Definition of duping: to make a dupe of; deceive; delude; trick.

Or

to copy or multiply an item/s via a bug/system error
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 02:44:56 am by Relit »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem