Author Topic: Occitan counter offensive  (Read 11781 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: Occitan counter offensive
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2015, 01:25:39 pm »
he. has. no. point.

He only wants to talk.

And I'm just saying, even though we had some EUs on our roster, we still had more NAs than EUs and we had more NAs than Occitan had. Without EU, it would have been a 21 vs. 14 and we had 12 NAs who did not show up.

And Mr. K, I guess they did not know that we actually attack people in the open field. Seems not common to Acre/Occitan.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2015, 01:27:48 pm »
I thought this war was EU V NA? Are the other Acre & Occitain  members who made it all living in Europe?  It seems like a weak excuse for poor roster management and Merc organisation, something I thought would have been sorted th is far into a war.

Sorry, I don't decide about the roster manegement, but the battles that mine army was involved had manny mercs signed in for both sides.
Except for that capture of that village, but I heard the reason how it commes.

But if some EU players wanna join the war in NA, and they are free to sign in what ever faction, if it is Eques and the rest, or HCE, not only Acre, there are more clans in HCE, Then I don't mind to use mine army for it.
But I only do it, if the leaders of HCE are agree and that EU are going to agree to join up with battles or sieges without without being seen or accused that this clan or that clan is for NA or for EU. So, please be mine guest, Then I can orgenise batles for EU in NA against another EU faction, or NA faction, if they are willing to accept EU players. that during EU prime time.

Blackbird, and you better shut up, becouse I heard how you treath smaller factions.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2015, 01:42:04 pm »
Blackbird, and you better shut up, becouse I heard how you treath smaller factions.

Hmm. Smaller factions. Since eques exists we gave EVERYBODY a fief who wanted to be on our side. If they don't want to be on our side I don't support them. This is a war game, not sims. The big factions rule this game and the new and unexperienced can't do shit on their own so someobdy gotta help them, me or the enemy.. I don't really care about that. And how does this relate to what I have just said? It's like you're just writing what gets in your mind.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2015, 02:07:43 pm »
Hmm. Smaller factions. Since eques exists we gave EVERYBODY a fief who wanted to be on our side. If they don't want to be on our side I don't support them. This is a war game, not sims. The big factions rule this game and the new and unexperienced can't do shit on their own so someobdy gotta help them, me or the enemy.. I don't really care about that. And how does this relate to what I have just said? It's like you're just writing what gets in your mind.

True, but painting us off as the bad ones, thats not correct, were fighting. So if you don't think that a small faction deserves to be neutral or trying to survive, says allot of how you see the rest of the factions in NA.
With other words, if you don't join us, you will be destroy'd. But its a wargame, and if you treath every faction with this attitude, it will become a simply trading game.

Now, I wanna do this, using mine army allone, to give EU players also the chance to fight, even it is for HCE, the faction that you wants to be wipped out, and you still find it a stuppid reason? Or are you scared that other EU factions that haven't involved themselfs in the battles in NA, would join oure side.
Or do you wanna cap the HCE area ASAP, so you don't care about the community.
So if I can accept that, that EU players may sign in, during EU primetime, without thinking that they are enemy's or that they are being threatend by you or any other faction for joining as merc's in HCEbattles, why can't you?
Its a wargame, but its also about to have fun in to a game, something what many people have forgotten. Especially you Blackbird.

There is 1 positive point in this war Blackbird, and maybe you haven't seen it, but from the 2 months that i'm back in CRPG, I saw in NA1 from 30 people online in NA primetime to 60 people online in NA primetime. So this war has actracted many players, old and new.

I give another excample, During NA primetime, that the server is back ofline, and you are just with a tradingarmy in a fief with 100% crime. I see that I'm still recruiting troops during the ofline period, so I suspect that it will happen that you lose all your troops in that fief, whille the site is offline, and that is on both sides.

and 1 more thing Blackbird, don't underestimate Occitan,

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2015, 02:46:49 pm »
True, but painting us off as the bad ones, thats not correct, were fighting. So if you don't think that a small faction deserves to be neutral or trying to survive, says allot of how you see the rest of the factions in NA.
With other words, if you don't join us, you will be destroy'd. But its a wargame, and if you treath every faction with this attitude, it will become a simply trading game.

Now, I wanna do this, using mine army allone, to give EU players also the chance to fight, even it is for HCE, the faction that you wants to be wipped out, and you still find it a stuppid reason? Or are you scared that other EU factions that haven't involved themselfs in the battles in NA, would join oure side.
Or do you wanna cap the HCE area ASAP, so you don't care about the community.
So if I can accept that, that EU players may sign in, during EU primetime, without thinking that they are enemy's or that they are being threatend by you or any other faction for joining as merc's in HCEbattles, why can't you?
Its a wargame, but its also about to have fun in to a game, something what many people have forgotten. Especially you Blackbird.

There is 1 positive point in this war Blackbird, and maybe you haven't seen it, but from the 2 months that i'm back in CRPG, I saw in NA1 from 30 people online in NA primetime to 60 people online in NA primetime. So this war has actracted many players, old and new.

I give another excample, During NA primetime, that the server is back ofline, and you are just with a tradingarmy in a fief with 100% crime. I see that I'm still recruiting troops during the ofline period, so I suspect that it will happen that you lose all your troops in that fief, whille the site is offline, and that is on both sides.

and 1 more thing Blackbird, don't underestimate Occitan,

1. I handle with factions in my territory as I want. If they wanna be there, they gotta join me. And yes, this is a wargame, so I do war. I got an alliance with Dutchy, HoC, the Wardens and kinda everyone else who is against HCE. Stop fucking talking about things U HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT and things u can't fucking know. How can u know how my relationship to jona, thalion or Dutchy is? Stop writing bullshit here, it's so fucking annoying!

2. No idea what u meant there in the beginning, couldn't understand shit. But: I'm a fucking diplomat. I'm doing no yolo charges. The ppl in EU who are not on the grey order side love me. FACT. I gave all of them a teamspeak, troops, goods and FIEFS. Everyone in EU but those ones on the grey side got their fiefs from me, even though they were defending them on their own we gave it to them. And greys support us in this war, due to the fact that hetman joined the HCE battles two times and saw how fucking retarded their commanders were. He wanted to send troops to support u guys, but then he saw that.

3. I have fun. Why would u think I'm doing this? I'm a german. I like insulting people, I like being better than others, I like being superior, and I fucking like commanding battles and doing strat shit. Y don't u racists know how germans are?

4. Haven't u seen that this is the thing I'm actually bragging about since it actually happened? I was like "NA, knee down and pray to the black god to bring more battles".

5. I on my own lost 250 troops by the website going down at midnight.. Did not want to stay awake till it comes back up so I went to bed.

6. I don't have to give a fuck about them. They are only doing bullshit. Lost 1000 troops cuz of a ghost roster and 1100 troops cuz they had no roster and they had no gear. They simply don't want to come back, otherwise Arowaine would not order 2 armies to walk through enemy territory. But lol Acre is doing the same shit atm.

btw james can u come back? I like argueing with u more than with bruttus.. plz! Do me that one favour :(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 03:04:29 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2015, 02:50:40 pm »
The Eques-run EU steppe gas chambers and camps are *not* real

(Blackbird I *told* you to make sure none of the small factions escape, now they're telling everyone else...)

no no heskey, new plan, I let them work in the NA steppe until they die *-* MUAHAHA. and fucking write smaller, so the enemy can't see it!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2015, 03:02:46 pm »
Sorry, I get carried away. As long as NA doesn't ask where all of Eques' exported fertilizer keeps coming from you'll be fine. Are my plants growing on Seljuks or HRE this week?

We had no HRE fertilizer for ages. Eques wiped them off the map winthin days. Was really funny. All of our allies were attacking drz and grey and we attacked HRE(Mr. K still QQs hard about that). Seljuks rqed after being rekt by drz too, but the new one from HCE is almost ready, gimme some more days, I'll contact you when they are ready!!!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2015, 03:23:43 pm »
Good ol' Eques.

so true :D

y u call me a son of a bitch, fu heskey, and my answer to that is "yolo" btw it's actually pretty hard to see that *_*

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2015, 03:42:04 pm »
Ok, if you wants this, and I was this good to ask if any EU people wanna join stratbattles/sieges, just becouse i'm the only EU player in NA with a own army that is fighting against the Invasion.
Thought to do a pleasure for every1, but it seems that you are impossible to talk.

I had respect for you, blackbird, becouse you did strat. sieges and battles on NA primetime, but becouse of the servers are fucked up, And NA can't orgenise strat.fights anymore at theyre primetime, wanted to take an opertunity for every1 to have fun in strat, EU or NA during the EUprimetime, asong as the websites are fucked up
And if I may from the HCE leaders, and I have enough support from EU players that wanna have fun to have atleast a strat. siege or battle, I will do it, but then mine focus will be at your faction allone.

On the sidenote, please underestimete Occitan, in the past, everybody did it, but they always came back.
Becouse I don't underestimate them.

And for your NA allies
I have respect for them, not that I showed it for them, but becouse to have shown chivalry to HCE
I have noticed how HoC has matured since I left, they may hate me, but that doesn't mean that I have seen how they patrol in the area's that they own. ( Was really impressed).
I have respect for the Wardens, just for how they reacted about mine post that I taked theyre gear after a battle, just a with a bandit army.
But for Blackbird, if I read your post, how mutch disrespect you have to other factions and the players that are fighting against you, say's enough. Against some1 with so mutch hatred against a faction that still stands after 2 months, with allot of enemy's on EU side and NA side, you are not really mine time.
Its still a game, but you wants to dominate it. Everybody has to suck your cock, and if they don't, they will be wipped out, and I can not agree with that. But if you wanna make it a trading game, be mine guest, I wanna see how many clans will stay alive when everybody is sucking your cock.

And the only reason why you have so mutch EU support, and that is mine opinion allone Blackbird, is that you are the only faction that have decent ground in NA. Many EU factions have try't it in all the previeus strat's, but none succeded. But again, thats only mine opinion.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2015, 03:49:37 pm »
sry but I do not have enough time for that. Anyone else taking over plz?

more than 90 % of the active EU community don't play strat. If you want to try to get some and attack us, good luck with it. I hate besiegeing things anyways

oh and btw. we had NA and EU support even before we attacked something in NA. And it is my opinion that your opinion is wrong. If you can't handle critisim don't write here.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 04:05:15 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2015, 04:23:23 pm »
+1
for the 4 pm battle only reason anyone even got signed up was because mr.pibb happened to be on and accepted everyone he could. The second one was just shortly after 5 so if it had not been a sunday (and im assuming your average person works 9-5) most people wouldnt have been able to sign up even for EST and the other time zones would have only less time to do so.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2015, 04:27:43 pm »
sry but I do not have enough time for that. Anyone else taking over plz?

more than 90 % of the active EU community don't play strat. If you want to try to get some and attack us, good luck with it. I hate besiegeing things anyways

oh and btw. we had NA and EU support even before we attacked something in NA. And it is my opinion that your opinion is wrong. If you can't handle critisim don't write here.

Yeah, maybe, but I know something what your allies don't know, and I have to keep mine mouth shut.
Becouse I received a huge rand about it, and apperently that this war that it is still continue, is compleetly mine foult.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2015, 04:30:57 pm »
Yeah, maybe, but I know something what your allies don't know, and I have to keep mine mouth shut.

I know about the 20+ grinders in Durquba and the amount of troops u got there already if it's that what u talk about .

And YES Cup. occitan just fucked this up. Not our fault that we had a better roster. They just totally fucked up there.

.. wut... average person starts working at 9 AM? dafuq u guys doing over there? :o

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2015, 04:50:49 pm »
+1
I know about the 20+ grinders in Durquba and the amount of troops u got there already if it's that what u talk about .

And YES Cup. occitan just fucked this up. Not our fault that we had a better roster. They just totally fucked up there.

.. wut... average person starts working at 9 AM? dafuq u guys doing over there? :o

9-5/8-5/8-4 IS STANDARD HOURS. I WORK 8-4 AND KEEP CAPS LOCK ON ALL DAY AT WORK CAUSE OF WHAT I DO.(THOUGH I TEND TO WORK 8-5 OR 6 SOMETIMES) MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.

40-42 HOUR WORK WEEKS. EU'S NEED TO LEARN TO WORK INSTEAD OF NANNY STATE IT.

ALSO, CAPS LOCK CAUSE I'M AT WORK AT FORGOT TO CHANGE IT.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2015, 06:12:11 pm »
+3

anders: plenty of us work 40 hour weeks ( 8-5 sucks, i have a hour long unpaid lunch i dont fucking need, would love 30 min lunch and get out earlier...but eh, i get what i get, such is the life of a wage slave. )
either way Daruvian worked about the same, and got more accomplished in one campaign than Asstrails ever has.

bruttus: you dont know squat about NA, and are, if anything, highly overestimating Occitan, who are useless without their side kicks and sister clan \ clans...( even still the great MB\Occ\Hosp coalition was never nothing to worry about, its when u face 5 of em that it starts making a difference, ) they are not in the "good at war" category, Hosp actually was, and they were solid strat folk, good sports too, honest and honorable

...the rest ( occ, fris, dracul, mb, ravens now hce ) belong in the category of: does very little, yet treats this game like its life, but whenever they lose, its cuz their enemies are no life nerds and suddenly after getting their asses kicked, irl shit is suddenly more important. nothing but dishonest disingenuous hypocritical bullshit, which is why REAL clans, ( FCC, TkoV, Squids ) dont want anything to do with strat no more.

Blackbird: they CANT take criticism of any kind and how dare you be honest and give it to them? like damn, bro, u've been in NA a while now...do you not know how this place works? its all bs and excuses here, take ur facts and GTFO. truth, dont mean shit here...silly EU.

and one more thing dear bruttus: respect, is earned. i dont see why a trash talking propaganda clan that, actually kinda sucks at the game, not cuz they are born terrible, but are made up of newer players...if they can beat there chest and go on and on...i really dont think its disrespectful in any way shape or form to remind them "uhh, u lads know u lost a city to only like, 500 troops right? thats pretty bad,,,therefore, u are bad"
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE