Author Topic: Occitan counter offensive  (Read 11731 times)

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
Occitan counter offensive
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:00:39 am »
+13
Occitan, the name in itself resound of glory, of great heroes who once fought and defeat the mighty Velucan Empire.

Haramir, one of the last Occitan commander, remember of this golden age where Occitan could supply thousand and thousand of troops at the will of the great Arowaine.

Today, a dark age is upon the land Call NA, one where the few still have to stood against the many.  EU is preying upon one the last True American clan with fief with the help of some Na clan willing to prostituted themselves for german beers and cookies.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Occitan is but a shadow of its former self, but at this hearth there is love for America and Freedom,

Whatever the outcome, We march into Battle!

chadz Veult!!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Occitan counter offensive
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 05:39:03 am »
+1
Great to see. The HCE welcomes another great clan in fighting the EU invasion!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 06:01:00 am »
+3
The French heroes NA needs

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 06:29:26 am »
+5
Vive Occitan, vive NA. Baiser putes de l'UE! :evil:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 07:30:59 am »
+1
recent kd in this war:

Eques lost: about 200
Occitan lost: about 1300

Offline Captain_Skinboat

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skinboat, Aquaman, KRAKEN VERY SCARY
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 09:22:02 am »
+3

Today, a dark age is upon the land Call NA, one where the few still have to stood against the many.  EU is preying upon one the last True American clan with fief with the help of some Na clan willing to prostituted themselves for german beers and cookies.

If you are going to pretend to be American, try to learn the language first

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 09:34:58 am »
+5
If you are going to pretend to be American, try to learn the language first

They are more American then you would be.
They chose to fight for the freedom of NA, whille the most NA factions like to bow for theyre EU overlords.
I welcome them as Brother in Arms

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 06:39:17 pm »
While I welcome Occitan back to the game, i also have to say that its false to say that we are bowing down to EU overlords. Before they invaded, we were faced with resisting HCE overlords, as Bryggan was pretty intent on conquering all of Calradia. I view it more as the original colonies having France come to their aid when defeating the Brits. I will always favor self-governorship and a patchwork map made up of various clans than a map united under the tyranny of one ruler. (Sorry Bryggan, still love you though).

This has been an interesting event in that it has shown me how much Canadians truly envy Murica.  Perhaps if they would import American guns and bacon it would satisfy their need to role-play american patriotic heroes on a medieval combat game.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2015, 06:52:07 pm »
While I welcome Occitan back to the game, i also have to say that its false to say that we are bowing down to EU overlords. Before they invaded, we were faced with resisting HCE overlords, as Bryggan was pretty intent on conquering all of Calradia. I view it more as the original colonies having France come to their aid when defeating the Brits. I will always favor self-governorship and a patchwork map made up of various clans than a map united under the tyranny of one ruler. (Sorry Bryggan, still love you though).

This has been an interesting event in that it has shown me how much Canadians truly envy Murica.  Perhaps if they would import American guns and bacon it would satisfy their need to role-play american patriotic heroes on a medieval combat game.

It is a fact you are assisting EU factions in attacking NA. We offered peace to you to defend our homeland but you would rather fight with and assist EU in conquering NA.

You guys may have been afraid of HCE but the fact is the fighting was even in that war before you sold your souls to EU.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »
+3
james nub

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2015, 06:59:30 pm »

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2015, 07:19:15 pm »
+8
We are not assisting the EU faction in attacking NA. We are assisting them in attacking HCE. Very important difference.  HCE does not = NA. NA does not = HCE. This is the cornerstone of your entire propaganda machine, and I reject it utterly. We already attacked and EU faction to retake Shulus, because we wish to claim the Tundra fiefs (with the exclusion of Fidsnar). 

Lets look at your leadership. James. Canadian. Bryggan. Canadian. Arrowhine. French Canadian puty. NSIV... Trans-Canadian? I don't honestly know.  Mithrim, HoC, sJimmy, are all American in leadership and membership. Not sure about LL.  Brotherhood (who are neutral) pretty sure mostly American.  Berzerks... you guys are American too right? 

To say that this war is NA vs. EU is a complete farce. Perhaps the majority of HCE members are American, but so are all the other clans you are fighting. 

Freedom for NA is not having HCE conqueror the small independent factions that previously made up the other half of the map.  While I will say our EU brothers in arms fight well, they don't have the numbers to fill a roster for an NA battle. For them to piss-off every NA faction by some kind of imperialistic overlording of the entire NA strap would be disastrous. Doesn't matter how many armies they have. I have told Blackbird as much. 

It is a fact you are assisting EU factions in attacking NA. We offered peace to you to defend our homeland but you would rather fight with and assist EU in conquering NA.

You guys may have been afraid of HCE but the fact is the fighting was even in that war before you sold your souls to EU.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2015, 07:50:10 pm »
HCE is NA as you are and as the EU factions are not. Just more BS propaganda from HCE haters.

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2015, 08:01:37 pm »
+6
Ah, but aren't we all glorious sons of chadz? Where is your love for your brethren from another flock?  Where's your love for your fellow Crpg players? Oh, take pity on them Old King James, for their map is frozen. Have you no heart?

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2015, 08:03:47 pm »
+4
Good point Hesky. to be completely honest we had about 2.5k troops when the war started. So we were looking at being overrun until EU arrived.  Seeing how many troops you have lost fighting the EU's alone, i think you probably could have overpowered us through sheer numbers.

So they are NA too? And EU are supporting them?

Therefore EU is supporting NA against you.

You keep saying that, but even after 1000s of casualties vs EU you still seem to have 1000s more.

Where are/were Thalion's 1000s of troops that made your war so 'even' before EU showed up?