Author Topic: SHITTY CONQUEST MAPS STILL IN NA SIEGE ROTATION  (Read 426 times)

Offline dontgothere

• Count
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DONT_GO_THERE, ARTIEstrongestmanINTHEWORLD, WHERES_MY_CHIPPY, PINGAS, derpyhooves, George_Costanza
SHITTY CONQUEST MAPS STILL IN NA SIEGE ROTATION
« on: August 10, 2015, 01:49:43 am »
+3
how many different admins and for how many years have we heard that this bullshit was going to stop, and yet it's still there?  what the fuck is wrong with you lying duck farts?

are you dumb or just jerks take your pick?

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: SHITTY CONQUEST MAPS STILL IN NA SIEGE ROTATION
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 03:11:27 am »
+3
While I agree 100% with what you are saying about conquest maps, insulting the staff is hardly the right way to go about getting it changed. Conquest is the reason I shudder when people try to move the battle population to siege. It is boring, terribly long and drawn out, and it is even worse on low population.

Like I said in the past, conquest would have been great when each server was full and people had to fight to get in, but please, 30 minute rounds and MASSIVE maps on low population just kills siege. Not to mention a lot of the maps are absolute FPS killers sometimes.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:04:13 am »
+2
same on EU. It was actually pretty awesome for some time, but when most of the EU 2 tryhards left and the population decreased, did it become pretty annoying. The most retarded thing of conquest is, when u populate a server and there are only a few players, it will be really hard to actually populate that server, cuz most ppl will leave again when they see conquest and low population.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 09:10:26 am »
+2
I modified both rotations with conquest maps removed and sent them to Nashringa before the last patch, but he said that they would be committed in the next patch. I assumed this meant a small hotfix or a small patch was to follow relatively soon, but alas. The thing is, the changes to the rotations don't actually require a patch, they just need a server restart. Perhaps if you ask him nicely he might be able to do that. Although server restarting powers might still be in the donkey team's hands.