Author Topic: Brotherhood_ Contract Thread  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
Re: Brotherhood_ Contract Thread
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2015, 06:08:09 pm »
+1
Shit battle times? one of them was 2am my time and 5am EST so please by all means shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about and the other battle was NA primetime so we could all get mercs.

And by all you mean just you and not us I suppose... I asked around NA1 for mercs to apply for us an hour before the battle and we got no one joining. Maybe 2k Strat battles are something that doesn't interest NA, but it's a bit boring when the opposing side takes 80% of the merc pool. The second battle we had zero NA mercs, five EUs, one of whom was level 1 and one quit after getting tired of fighting with that ping. Glorious victories for your guys, congratulations.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2015, 06:15:10 pm »
And by all you mean just you and not us I suppose... I asked around NA1 for mercs to apply for us an hour before the battle and we got no one joining. Maybe 2k Strat battles are something that doesn't interest NA, but it's a bit boring when the opposing side takes 80% of the merc pool. The second battle we had zero NA mercs, five EUs, one of whom was level 1 and one quit after getting tired of fighting with that ping. Glorious victories for your guys, congratulations.

I think that says something............And it speaks for itself, also our second battle was EU time cause it was 2am for me and 5am EST and it was a 5vs5 so you cant say shit.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2015, 06:20:01 pm »
+4
I think that says something............And it speaks for itself, also our second battle was EU time cause it was 2am for me and 5am EST and it was a 5vs5 so you cant say shit.

To me it says that NAs care more about their trade partners than proper battles. Yes that last one was 5v5, because you decided to attack at the worst possible time. My night time was clearly visible and it's pushed back as far as I can push, 4AM my time... Still you had the upper hand in mercs there as well.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2015, 06:26:35 pm »
To me it says that NAs care more about their trade partners than proper battles. Yes that last one was 5v5, because you decided to attack at the worst possible time. My night time was clearly visible and it's pushed back as far as I can push, 4AM my time... Still you had the upper hand in mercs there as well.

Your obviously an idiot and their is no point in talking to you as i feel my IQ is dropping heavily by the minute reading your shitposts.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2015, 06:34:48 pm »
+4
Your obviously an idiot and their is no point in talking to you as i feel my IQ is dropping heavily by the minute reading your shitposts.

On the contrary, MrK is a highly intelligent man - also he has good manners and very often too polite to some people(assholes) around him.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2015, 06:40:11 pm »
Im sorry but the second battle a 5vs5 was as fair as it could get it was 2am and 5am NA time and the first battle was NA primetime so i dont see where we went wrong at all, Thanks for your concern though.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2015, 06:45:48 pm »
+1
I'm sorry but that 5v5 wasn't "fair". It was five EU vs five NA and the NA side had Albus. It was even but it wasn't a fair fight by any means. And the reason Knightmare gets all the massive rosters is because no one wants to piss him and his squad off because if you do, you've basically lost your chance to try and get 5 of the best NA mercs on your side in battles.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 07:14:30 pm »
I attacked at around 7pst and the battle got moved to 2am because of shit nighttime settings (or good nighttime settings). If you would like to give me some times that are good for me to attack I'd gladly use them so that doesn't happen again. I'm on my phone so I can't remember what else to say but but I think we can both agree that battle time was pretty shit for both sides and I'd like to not have that happen again.
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2015, 07:27:36 pm »
+2
I attacked at around 7pst and the battle got moved to 2am because of shit nighttime settings (or good nighttime settings). If you would like to give me some times that are good for me to attack I'd gladly use them so that doesn't happen again. I'm on my phone so I can't remember what else to say but but I think we can both agree that battle time was pretty shit for both sides and I'd like to not have that happen again.

My (Bungalow_Bill on Strat atm) night time starts at 4AM my time, I don't know what it is in your time zone, but it reads right there above the "attack" button you were so very eager to click, even though I had been asleep for a while at that point and not moving...

Had the battle not been pushed, the first battle starting at 4:17 my time would have lasted to about 5:50AM my time and then the next battle would have ended at around 7:20AM my time. That's why I have my setting set so you guys can still attack us at a decent time for NAs - like the Acre is doing - and I don't have to stay awake whole night accepting mercs..

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2015, 07:31:52 pm »
+1
It has been accepted by most of the Strat community that field battles will happen at shit times.  If you are trying to catch some army, you can't pm them and ask them to 'sit still for 8 hours, and don't move any reinforcing armies for 8 hours either'.  It is shitty, but what can one do.  Many people have lost huge armies for attacking or being attacked at shitty times (myself included, as I always forget why the hell my alarm is going off at 3 am and quickly turn it off).

Many people have suggested strat battles should only happen at primetime, which would suck now for Eu, but if you can't make it at least your mercs will.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2015, 09:49:35 pm »
Lets all agree to disagree on this one since the second battle was shit for both sides and the first battle was NA primetime but you guys could not draw any NA mercs  :rolleyes:

If their is a next time ill try to make the battle at a better time, what is good EU time? like 1pm PST?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2015, 10:56:50 pm »
+2
For whatever time it is in Est most of Europe is generally 5-7 hours ahead. So 12 am in Boston is 5-7 am in most of Europe and 9pm on west coast of USA.

1 pm pst would be 4 pm est and around 10 for Eu. There really is no good time for both sides.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2015, 12:53:04 pm »
For whatever time it is in Est most of Europe is generally 5-7 hours ahead. So 12 am in Boston is 5-7 am in most of Europe and 9pm on west coast of USA.

1 pm pst would be 4 pm est and around 10 for Eu. There really is no good time for both sides.

I count 8 houres.
so mostly I try to orgenise mine fights around 1AM mine time, and that should be 5PM in East coast.
Please tell me if i'm wrong, but I doubt that.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2015, 03:53:36 pm »
+3

Oh noes!! Again, great battletime!

Fast moving village trying to get away? Good thing u caught it in time!! We will try and pay the battletimes you provide right back to you - just for sport!  :mrgreen:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2015, 04:45:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Were not the blackknights..............thats a totally seperate faction you fucking eurotrash retard, God you must be a full fledged retard in real life.