Author Topic: Brotherhood_ Contract Thread  (Read 5382 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: Brotherhood_ Contract Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2015, 07:06:57 am »
Yeah, the ones that attacked us... not allies or buddies, but actually us. That made us the biggest Dicks in strat, apparently.

EDIT: Oh, Voncrow is a a Berserk!  No wonder all the hate! But why isn't Lumetta hating on me too? Or perhaps Lum just isn't a troll.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:09:58 am by Bryggan »

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2015, 08:02:01 am »
The new players Lumetta and Voncrow both of which have been playing for years?
They both played cRPG for years but that doesn't mean they were playing strat throughout that time.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:10 am »
They both played cRPG for years but that doesn't mean they were playing strat throughout that time.
Both were definitely active last strat as I was in SKoT when Voncrow was and SKoT was active and Lumetta worked with them... SO yeah they were active in strat way before that. Look at the Gobblin vs SKoT war.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 02:01:04 pm »
in strat 4 I did nothing but sit in a fief and recruit troops. I never really managed anything or learned the mechanics. So making a army, managing a fief and other stuff that Lumetta need help with was really first time for me as well.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 07:08:10 pm »
Ugh- I sat in a fief breeding troops for the Hounds. Then I got bored and left, but didn't know what to do. Then the Hounds killed me as a traitor.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2015, 06:34:54 am »
Added todays battle  :D

Offline Lumetta

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Berserks
  • Game nicks: Lumetta_The_Berserk
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2015, 09:05:16 pm »
in strat 4 I did nothing but sit in a fief and recruit troops. I never really managed anything or learned the mechanics. So making a army, managing a fief and other stuff that Lumetta need help with was really first time for me as well.

As well as Last strat we had a lot of active Traders and Money. It's hard to organize an Army when we had around only 1M silver for about 1500 troops.
(click to show/hide)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2015, 12:35:59 am »
As well as Last strat we had a lot of active Traders and Money. It's hard to organize an Army when we had around only 1M silver for about 1500 troops.

lol when we were camping in EU and all of our grinders went inactive, we had about 50 K troops all fully geared (with 8 mio silver for 2K troops, so damn fucking nice gear), but we got more money than troops, so at one point we had no idea what to do with all of that gay money so we simply bought for our 2 traders 100 K rounceys :3 I fucking regret that now, even though we make a shitton of money in the NA desert. :mrgreen:

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2015, 05:28:05 am »
Added our latest conquest!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2015, 04:44:22 pm »
+3
So you so you make unprovoked attacks on shitty times for us without a formal declaration of war, nice! I call on all righteous strategus players to help us in these fights and on the map!

Thank you for giving us a propose now we have a goal on strat again and it is to bring you down! We will not stop untill you are gone from the map or our last troops have died! Prepare to have your villages burned and your wives taken! We ride to war!

EDIT* ALSO FUCK KNOOBMARE I REK HIM 1VS1 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:49:11 pm by ARN_ »
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2015, 05:42:35 pm »
So you so you make unprovoked attacks on shitty times for us without a formal declaration of war, nice! I call on all righteous strategus players to help us in these fights and on the map!

Thank you for giving us a propose now we have a goal on strat again and it is to bring you down! We will not stop untill you are gone from the map or our last troops have died! Prepare to have your villages burned and your wives taken! We ride to war!

EDIT* ALSO FUCK KNOOBMARE I REK HIM 1VS1 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That yellow is fucking difficult to read dude.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2015, 05:58:04 pm »
+1
That yellow is fucking difficult to read dude.
Yes, yes it is
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2015, 03:57:41 am »

I caught wind of Kalmarr heading east to take our lands from a reliable source, saying that you had to abandon your lands after your allies surrendered and you didnt  and wanted to find new ones farther away from LL and Acre so i thought i would act and sally forth to meet you in a field battle before you could cause any harm. Also i didnt know what your night time setting was or when EU primetime is for me PST time so i just attacked as soon as i could and so did my guildmate. Hope that is enough clarification for you

(click to show/hide)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2015, 08:12:50 am »
+2
Greetings Novamere,

Somebody pulled your leg mate, we werent heading east to attack you, we were hiding in the forest south of Almera Castle since we didnt want to fight Acre over the fiefs we had - cause prolly not enough rostersupport (which means we couldnt have attacked you either).

We were standing still as you attacked and whoever told you we were on our way to attack you prolly has something to gain from us getting attacked I guess or you wasting your armies (which failed cause fuck getting up at 3.30 in the morning over strat) - well played on their part.

To be honest, I havent been very interessted in strat since EU got frozen and so I have no idea who you are - but I have also heard rumours about purple clan (not sure what ur name is) getting not only attacked but ganked by a few clans. I could be shitting you ofc and thats probably your first thought. But sending you to "take care" of KU, a clan you have never interacted with to my knowledge, is good news for someone - and since you know who "leaked" the info that we were coming for you it wouldnt take Sherlock Holmes to figure out the rest.

Anyways, you caught us off guard and at shitty battletimes for us (yes yes, we are in NA by our own doings and should take crappy battletimes bending over) - congratz on that, and whoever is holding ur leash (without you knowing it) is probably masturbating right now out of pure excitement.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2015, 04:47:34 pm »
That explain a lot, apart from why you attacked them at really crap battle times? I mean, the battle times were truly out-of-your-way shitty for EU, that's really cuntish, I hope LL joins in ganking you so I can do all of my attacks whilst NA are at work.

Shit battle times? one of them was 2am my time and 5am EST so please by all means shut the fuck up if you don't know what you are talking about and the other battle was NA primetime so we could all get mercs.