Author Topic: The Brotherhood_  (Read 5518 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The Brotherhood_
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2015, 05:23:37 pm »
Didn't you raid McMasshole?

Arms raided me. If arms is apart of the brotherhood then yes, they raided me. Afaik arms is not in their faction
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2015, 05:25:27 pm »
+1
 :oops:

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2015, 05:26:43 pm »
+2

But otherwise yes, you have been nothing but gentlemen.

We are at war with him as you can see above and he left the HCE when the war started because he was scared of EU, yet they said they would target him anyway so we took it upon ourselves to do something. And thank you Brrygan haha

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2015, 05:29:43 pm »
+1
No, he left HCE because I would not let him attack the Berserk castle which he claimed was a part of his cultural heritage.  Such silly sentimentality will always get you killed.

Oh, and this was before the Euros came.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2015, 05:34:35 pm »
+1
No, he left HCE because I would not let him attack the Berserk castle which he claimed was a part of his cultural heritage.  Such silly sentimentality will always get you killed.

Oh, and this was before the Euros came.

Hahaha well we are taking his fiefs, though he did not seem to mind that just us sending him to EU which i do agree sucks but we had to do it as a precautionary measure  :(

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2015, 05:48:50 pm »
+2
Hahaha well we are taking his fiefs, though he did not seem to mind that just us sending him to EU which i do agree sucks but we had to do it as a precautionary measure  :(

I needed a vacation anyways. It's a shame I was unable to sign anyone up for any of the battles so far. My weekday work schedule is a bit whacky and I tend to have BBQ with my family on Sundays.

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2015, 06:04:03 pm »
+3
Well, that's what happens when you leave the benevolent embrace of the Holy chadzian Empire.

And yes, we are still an Empire.  If the Byzantines could claim to be Imperial when their territories only extended 3 feet beyond the city walls, so can we.  Except unlike the Byzantium Empire, we will retake all our lost lands.  And the lands of the Euro's vassals.  And all of Eu map (somehow).  And defeat them in any other games they play.  And buy the companies that they work for and get them fired.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2015, 06:17:45 pm »
+2
Well, that's what happens when you leave the benevolent embrace of the Holy chadzian Empire.

And yes, we are still an Empire.  If the Byzantines could claim to be Imperial when their territories only extended 3 feet beyond the city walls, so can we.  Except unlike the Byzantium Empire, we will retake all our lost lands.  And the lands of the Euro's vassals.  And all of Eu map (somehow).  And defeat them in any other games they play.  And buy the companies that they work for and get them fired.

This man has a plan

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2015, 08:14:22 pm »
Okay so your the head of Astralis strat faction im gathering, thats cool but read your messages i addressed how we attacked a village of a player wearing your color but not in your clan but a differant faction banner and strat wise all together. So if you say your faction is dead why hold so many strat fiefs?
Ill add WAR with Astralis at the top as you wish!

I'd gear it.  I may move back down there just to take it back.  Feel free to take the steppe fiefs tho.  ;-) 

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2015, 08:31:50 pm »
I'd gear it.  I may move back down there just to take it back.  Feel free to take the steppe fiefs tho.  ;-)

Okay sounds good and ok haha

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2015, 08:38:33 pm »

I do only play crpg, wfas and cs go. In wfas I´m unbeatbale and in cs go my teammtes are .. so good luck :D

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 01:06:51 am »
+1
Great first battle between Astralis and Brotherhood. Fist fights for days
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 01:15:39 am »
+5
Great first battle between Astralis and Brotherhood. Fist fights for days

The Great Mazigh Fisticuff Tournement was one of the Deserts most famous boxing events. Unfortunately, during the 15th annual boxing match, some terrorists attacked  the Fisticuff Tournement. A survivor, Sandy V. Agina, Told reporters that she heard "Aloah Snakbar" many times by the Brotherhood terrorists. Sadly, much of Calradia's greatest boxers died in the confusion, never to be seen again on the boxing world stage.

From this day hence, the great Fisticuff Tournament has been disbanded after the Brotherhoods terrorist attack on Mazigh. Astralis Central Intelligence is blamed for the lack of adequate warning and security personnel.

If a loved one was at the Mazigh Fisticuff Terminal, please file a letter of complaint at your local Tilbaut Tax Collectors office for review and compensation.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 01:18:04 am »

Talk about total war.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 01:33:50 am »
+1

But otherwise yes, you have been nothing but gentlemen.
Last time I checked Arms wasn't apart of our faction so no we didn't raid and please check your facts before accusing a faction of using raid tactics.