Author Topic: UNBAN: HorsemenOfTheApocalypse_IV  (Read 260 times)

Offline Mirliva

• Count
  • Renown: 249
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Defend the catapult! [H]
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Payne von Krems
UNBAN: HorsemenOfTheApocalypse_IV
« on: July 13, 2015, 01:14:18 am »
Name of your character involved: HorsemenOfTheApocalypse_IV
Time and server, as accurately as possible, in order to assess the situation properly: EU1, 13.07.2015 between of 02:04-02:08 +GMT TR
 Why you think you deserve to be unbanned ahead of time:

While I'm playing Fin_Von_Krems (who banned me) was standing still with an enemy (at every weapons on back) and I tried to hit the enemy on horse but she moved and I hit her then she reported me with CTRL+M (it was troll report cuz she's defending the enemy) then I said like "idiot von krems" and then she tried to defend her self against it. After it I blasphemed her then she threatened me with blaspheme and banned me.

So the point that I'm unfair I had not to blaspheme her but I was so mad because she was doing the troll thing what makes me mad. And also I warned her If you want to be with your friend go her side (or do not block the game so). I think she's an admin who's  jobbering. I want my unban then I want to decide a situation about that jobbering because I guess that trolling action must be forbidden because of blocking the game. Thank you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Slava Ukraini!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
Re: UNBAN: HorsemenOfTheApocalypse_IV
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 01:37:45 am »
I did not ban you for teamattacking me.

You called me an idiot, you said you'd f*** my mother and after i warned to ban you, you said gtfo.

Which basically is what i'm saying now:

GTFO.

Your ban is 2 hours long. But may be extended if you keep acting like a dick.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)