Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140762 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: NA Strategus General Discussion (by BB <3 )
« Reply #1935 on: September 10, 2015, 08:38:30 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1936 on: September 10, 2015, 08:56:43 pm »
+1
They have qalyut village and ergellon castle. So taking durquba wouldn't be wiping them.

It's still their's cause we (Kalmars) got bored and didn't take it like it was planned with BB... Was hoping for so much more from this war :(

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1937 on: September 10, 2015, 08:58:27 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

If they were allied with 80 percent of NA, then how come the rosters are (for the first time in a while) relatively even? Oh right, cuz you're blowing more shit out of your ass, as per usual. There is nothing cowardly about attacking, despite how hard you've tried to convince yourself that.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1938 on: September 10, 2015, 09:19:01 pm »
They can keep Qalyut

Tbf not certain why it got ignored in the desert purge, that must be the plan to keep HCE from being wiped
Its because like any sensible person they dont want to fuck with DaBirds

Only open if you want to see DaBirds reking scrubbies
(click to show/hide)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1939 on: September 10, 2015, 09:37:30 pm »
+2
Relax Jona, I am talking about on the map. I will show you in a picture when I am home later. Try to not take it too personally Jona. If you feel guilty about the actions you have taken your problem lies with yourself. Don't project it onto us.

Simply look at the allies you have in your mega- anti-hce alliance. LL, wardens, hoc, berserks, skindinavia, fcc, eu... all against HCE.

Like I said I will draw it on the map for you later to help you understand. However I have little doubt you are again trying to hide the shameful and treacherous nature of your actions.

On a side note I will say that rosters have been quite good lately!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:13:37 pm by njames89 »

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1940 on: September 10, 2015, 09:49:28 pm »
+6
If they were allied with 80 percent of NA, then how come the rosters are (for the first time in a while) relatively even?

Because Frisitan #1 NA represent

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #1941 on: September 10, 2015, 09:52:11 pm »

frisitan is nikgur feghit sheit poo hed clahn n it frisitan l0l ownd nikgur
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: September 10, 2015, 10:17:08 pm »
+5
A Fraisin is a noble gay-dutch farmer from Fraisia. Though they don't do much on the map itself their mercs are some of the finest fighting warriors in the land. When their dad Arowaine rallies them their homosexuality is unstoppable.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1943 on: September 10, 2015, 10:54:37 pm »
If they were allied with 80 percent of NA, then how come the rosters are (for the first time in a while) relatively even? Oh right, cuz you're blowing more shit out of your ass, as per usual. There is nothing cowardly about attacking, despite how hard you've tried to convince yourself that.

Jona, you are starting to sound like one of those angry forum trolls. What happened to your usual cheerful posts?

But as for attacks, we must remember Eques just went through 30k ish troops,  and I doubt they would not still have lots in reserve. Plus the Hounds have a lot more strat players.  So, in this case a little caution on the Acre side might not be a bad idea.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: September 10, 2015, 10:59:28 pm »
+2
Here you go Jona. I have finished the colour coded version of the map for you. Hopefully this will help you understand.

Think about these 3 short questions as you look at it...
  • Am I in a gigantic carebear mega alliance?
  • Am I helping an eu invasion of NA?
  • Am I complaining my enemy doesn't attack enough while simultaneously trying to gank them so that any element of skill is removed, and them attacking would be strategic suicide?

Good luck trying to weasel your way out of this one you greasy bastard. The truth is if you had balls you would start another war. That being said considering how terrified you guys are of us seems unlikely.

Count of the fiefs involved in this war
EU INVASION/ANTI-HCE: 78  NEUTRAL: 23  DEFENDING AMERICA/WITH HCE: 3

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:22:14 pm by njames89 »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1945 on: September 10, 2015, 11:09:56 pm »
Fristitan=BAE

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1946 on: September 10, 2015, 11:17:21 pm »
+1
Here you go Jona. I have finished the colour coded version of the map for you. Hopefully this will help you understand.

Think about these 3 short questions as you look at it...
  • Am I in a gigantic carebear mega alliance?
  • Am I helping an eu invasion of NA?
  • Am I complaining my enemy doesn't attack enough while simultaneously trying to gank them so that any element of skill is removed, and them attacking would be strategic suicide?

(click to show/hide)

Good luck trying to weasel your way out of this one you greasy bastard. The truth is if you had balls you would start another war. That being said considering how terrified you guys are of us seems unlikely.

Count of the fiefs involved in this war
EU INVASION/ANTI-HCE: 78  NEUTRAL: 21  DEFENDING AMERICA/WITH HCE: 5

No lie, but I sign for you cause you "generally" have shittier roster. And if anything, we are only "at war" with AoW. Not like that ever stopped, really, save for the time when HCE was pushing squids hard.

Astralis doesn't care. We don't pick a side and just fight. The "Anti-HCE" astralis faction got killed off because of "Anti-HCE"s shitty way of acting, leaving the guys who just don't care left.

So, make us Yellow, not Green.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: September 10, 2015, 11:19:12 pm »
+2
78 v 3 then. Oh Jona how did you get so tough  :lol:. Remember how you said after Curaw you guys would start a new war that wasn't against HCE? Was that true or just more bullshit?

Edited the picture to show your neutrality Anders!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:25:02 pm by njames89 »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1948 on: September 10, 2015, 11:30:20 pm »
+3
Jona, you are starting to sound like one of those angry forum trolls. What happened to your usual cheerful posts?

But as for attacks, we must remember Eques just went through 30k ish troops,  and I doubt they would not still have lots in reserve. Plus the Hounds have a lot more strat players.  So, in this case a little caution on the Acre side might not be a bad idea.

Perhaps I am, but merely because I must stoop to their level to get my point across. Nevertheless it just gets tiresome reading the same boring drivel of how everyone against HCE are inbred morons while the glorious HCE's members are all MENSA-certified geniuses. The point of the diplomacy forums is to poke fun at other people's strat escapades with inventive shitposts or rp, and yet every time I see james making a post it's just "Lel look at how dumb HoC/LL/Wardens are." Enough with the personal attacks, even you have to know that we aren't any more retarded than you (I sure hope you know that much at least). Keep it strat-related or just piss off.

Also, the rampant hypocrisy and such never gets old either. Bryggan, you need to realize that it isn't like I am the only shit-spewing nerd here. Every single guy's post that I refute was posted in the exact same manner. I fight fire with fire, shitpost with shitpost. It is only your personal bias that skews it so it seems like I am the "troll" while every single acre poster (really I guess it's just one) seems to be flawless and correct and not at all insulting or troll-like. In all honesty, james is the biggest troll here. He spams this forum with propaganda post after propaganda post, and they all suck. All are uninventive, google copy-pastas that are borderline racist (so now you're cool with racism, Bryggan?). They aren't even remotely on par with even the worst strat 4 tier shitposts. In addition, preaching "though shalt not raid" and then supporting it twice now in the past week or so is the single shittiest you guys have done this strat. As per usual when dealing with the HCE, it is only wrong when your strat enemies do it. Nothing new to see here.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1949 on: September 10, 2015, 11:37:03 pm »
+1
Perhaps I am, but merely because I must stoop to their level to get my point across. Nevertheless it just gets tiresome reading the same boring drivel of how everyone against HCE are inbred morons while the glorious HCE's members are all MENSA-certified geniuses. The point of the diplomacy forums is to poke fun at other people's strat escapades with inventive shitposts or rp, and yet every time I see james making a post it's just "Lel look at how dumb HoC/LL/Wardens are." Enough with the personal attacks, even you have to know that we aren't any more retarded than you (I sure hope you know that much at least). Keep it strat-related or just piss off.

Also, the rampant hypocrisy and such never gets old either. Bryggan, you need to realize that it isn't like I am the only shit-spewing nerd here. Every single guy's post that I refute was posted in the exact same manner. I fight fire with fire, shitpost with shitpost. It is only your personal bias that skews it so it seems like I am the "troll" while every single acre poster (really I guess it's just one) seems to be flawless and correct and not at all insulting or troll-like. In all honesty, james is the biggest troll here. He spams this forum with propaganda post after propaganda post, and they all suck. All are uninventive, google copy-pastas that are borderline racist (so now you're cool with racism, Bryggan?). They aren't even remotely on par with even the worst strat 4 tier shitposts. In addition, preaching "though shalt not raid" and then supporting it twice now in the past week or so is the single shittiest you guys have done this strat. As per usual when dealing with the HCE, it is only wrong when your strat enemies do it. Nothing new to see here.

Then Keep an army in your castle.

Honestly. Don't complain about raids if you can't keep an army in it.  Also, That guy is allied to HCE? How do you get the "Support raiding" twice now? Does this mean you're faction is at war with Mine cause you signed against me? Lol, that's like Kesh logic there.

That also means I'm fighting HCE since HCE members fought against me! Stupid fucking logic. Half that post is just circular argument that has been beaten to death since strat 0.