Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140693 times)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1695 on: August 31, 2015, 01:14:11 am »
+1
Voncrow, Soldier of fortune had 45 signed for them we had 51 signed for us. Would you prefer that we tell 15 people that signed for us and showed up to leave in order to make it even for you?

No I just find it funny that the faction that preaches how rosters should be fair takes every chance to put rosters in their favor.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1696 on: August 31, 2015, 01:20:55 am »
+2
No I just find it funny that the faction that preaches how rosters should be fair takes every chance to put rosters in their favor.

Wait, they have been bitching about that recently?

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #1697 on: August 31, 2015, 01:25:18 am »

Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #1698 on: August 31, 2015, 01:25:30 am »
+1
How is people not showing for their side us taking every chance?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1699 on: August 31, 2015, 02:32:16 am »
That was in response to you quoting something from the start of the war heskey. I genuinely believe the game is more fun with even wars.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:35:28 am by njames89 »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1700 on: August 31, 2015, 03:12:31 am »
That was in response to you quoting something from the start of the war heskey. I genuinely believe the game is more fun with even wars.

Yet you declared war on factions that you consider flies in comparison to you. How noble.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1701 on: August 31, 2015, 04:28:08 am »
+5
BULLSHIT!  I declared war on all factions that were less than us.  To fight only Mithrim would have been ignoble.  The Hounds were their allies and friends, so I altered the votes to declare war on them.  I down right lied to pass that declaration of war, skipping the whole democratic process.

At the time, it only seemed fair.  The HCE was bigger than the rest of the factions combined, so I went to war with all of them.  And it worked.  We took Rindyar castle, and almost took Slekzh (but some army wandered off).  Then they retook Rindyar castle and reinforced Slekzh.  While I still held to my dream of subjecting all of Calradia to my gentle rule, in which it would become the trading simulator game we all desire, I still opted for the hard way.  With every victory we had, more people would start playing again... against us.  It was like fighting the Hydra- for every head we cut off, more would appear.  And we were cool with that.

Then Eu came in, and yes- some of us whined.  I myself did, in fact.  It just seemed totally unfair that guys could come out of nowhere with 30-60K shiny troops.  But, in hindsight, we approve.  They made soem awesome battles.  And there was no shame for us in losing to such overwhelming numbers.  And yes, Black Bird kept saying how stupid us NAers were for not being used to 50 vs 50 battles, but we caught on quick.  This was all shit we gave up on when it was 21 vs 17 battles.

But that is in the past.  Anyone who knows me knows that I attack aggressively.  Best defense is a good offense, thinks I.

So feel free to hate me for attacking more than I should.  When I attack, I attack populations mostly.  Free troops.  So, if I have more guys generating troops, that means they are lost to AI generated troops.  And, after after wicked battle capturing a castle, it means most pop is dead, and odds are crime will stop us from garrisoning a castle.  Which means our enemies will have an easy time recapturing.

SO!  IF ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY PLAYS THIS GAME WISHES TO BITCH ABOUT MY PLAYSTYLE, PLEASE DO SO NOW!  I LOOK AT THIS THREAD AND JUST SEE BITCH BITCH BITCH.  LET ME KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG.  AND FUCK OFF ABOUT ROSTERS!  I'VE SAID OVER AND OVER THAT IS BEYOND ANYONE'S CONTROL.  I MAY BE BIASED, BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT MORE ANTI-HCE HATE POSTS THAN ANTI-ANTI HCE POSTS.

And actually, I'm quite proud of my boys for showing such restraint.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: August 31, 2015, 05:17:38 am »
+3
Good fights today! Stay strong America lets beat back this invasion!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: August 31, 2015, 06:27:24 am »
+3
Yet you declared war on factions that you consider flies in comparison to you. How noble.

I know you think I am the sole leader of HCE and I do take it as a compliment, however that is simply not true. In the case of Berserks you attacked us first and we fought back. In the case of HoC I voted against that war as did Axeman.

So your quarrel lies with yourself, and potentially with Bryggan. That Emperor guy sure gets some ambitious ideas  :lol:.

Praise be to chadz, Praise be to the Emperor.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: August 31, 2015, 07:27:33 am »
+6
Your quarrels do lie with me.  When the Berserks attacked, I said 'hunt them down'.  I will admit I was surprised by our efficiency.  But I also made peace with the Berserks.  Lumetta and I talked, and we both left happy.  If either of us did not stay happy, that is not my fault, as no one came to me with a complaint.  But it is true:  I am power hungry, despotic and tyrannical... but it is all in your best interests, mind you.  The Hounds of Mithrim seem to think I am half mad... well would a mad man alphabet carrot toss down donkey face?

Thought so.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1705 on: August 31, 2015, 11:53:18 am »
+1

Shut up, Voncrow, you don't even have a fan club.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1706 on: August 31, 2015, 12:07:28 pm »
+1
Your quarrels do lie with me.  When the Berserks attacked, I said 'hunt them down'.  I will admit I was surprised by our efficiency.  But I also made peace with the Berserks.  Lumetta and I talked, and we both left happy.  If either of us did not stay happy, that is not my fault, as no one came to me with a complaint.  But it is true:  I am power hungry, despotic and tyrannical... but it is all in your best interests, mind you.  The Hounds of Mithrim seem to think I am half mad... well would a mad man alphabet carrot toss down donkey face?

Thought so.

Well you tell me to kill them and I get it done Bryggan. Killed like 600 beserk troops and took both their villages without losing a single troop

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: August 31, 2015, 12:48:49 pm »
+1
Which is why I named you the 'Sword of the South'.  Pretty much an executioner's sword you had there.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #1708 on: August 31, 2015, 12:50:24 pm »
In all seriousness, who the fuck is Bryggan, why does he post so much in this thread and for the love of chadz god, who is he a emperor of???!!!

Can the NA Start Historian please step forward and explain thee?

Thought so.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #1709 on: August 31, 2015, 12:50:37 pm »
+1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SON HE DECLARED WAR ON A FACTION IN A FIGHTING GAME LIKE DAMN SON. FUCKING NOBLE AS SHIT M9 KING JAMES TAKING ON ANOTHER FACTION!?!?!?!

LIKE HOT DAMN IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING ROLEPLAY SO MUCH GO HERE

http://store.steampowered.com/app/333600/  "IT'S NOT JUST HENTAI, IT HAS A STORY" - Rando

THERE'S SOME QUALITY ASS ROLEPLAY SHIT FOR YOUR NECKBEARD FEDORA TIPPIN SELF.

Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.