Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140780 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1620 on: August 26, 2015, 09:55:41 pm »
+1
I know where u're in. otherwise I did not talk normal to u. The only thing I get from Acre is hate, why would I talk kind to them xD. I guess u just passed halmar. I get constant informations/ss of my players ;)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 26, 2015, 09:57:30 pm »
I know where u're in. otherwise I did not talk normal to u. The only thing I get from Acre is hate, why would I talk kind to them xD. I guess u just passed halmar. I get constant informations/ss of my players ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 26, 2015, 11:47:12 pm »
if anything strat needs a reset and changes made to it, so any small group of people can pool together resources quickly and easily, the problem with getting things going with strat, is it takes not only the super nerds to lead it, but people with vast amounts patience to get things organized and deal with changes as they happen.

tbh, and i get what they were trying to do ( donky crew ) but the new focus resource management really slowed the pace of strat. it became much more important this strat to organize the financial aspects of building an army, which lead to alot less armies actually being used. the risk is fairly high now, so we have most of the factions out there building up armies rather than using them, where as if armies where easier and faster to build there would be much less risk in using them and people would probably attack alot more often.

fuck, i guess i am a broken record, all of this shit everyone already knows to the point its common mutherfucking knowledge by now and has been discussed like 6 fucking months ago. damn.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 26, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »
that would be gay. Big factions could just pew pew with there armies everywhere. If they are nerdy enough, they can actually conquer shit easily without any problems, if they are actually the biggest clan on the map.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #1624 on: August 26, 2015, 11:55:54 pm »
+5
im not bothering to read this but i want u 2 know that i personally think u guys r pussies 4 attacking USA in 2015 when the only people who still play this game are people who are several deviations below the standard intelligence and as such couldnt realize that strat 5 is about as fun as playing secret movie with your uncle Mike

i just post this 2 be sure that you take no ego from your false accomplishments, ya big fat unshaven EU minges

real talk

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: August 27, 2015, 12:01:25 am »
im not bothering to read this but i want u 2 know that i personally think u guys r pussies 4 attacking USA in 2015 when the only people who still play this game are people who are several deviations below the standard intelligence and as such couldnt realize that strat 5 is about as fun as playing secret movie with your uncle Mike

i just post this 2 be sure that you take no ego from your false accomplishments, ya big fat unshaven EU minges

real talk

ok

and heskey, this is the reason why I try to get some new factions under my "control", so I can kinda tell them how the game works. If they need an commander, they got me, if they need a roster, I will contact ppl, if they need better gear, damn I'd gear their village with gothic plate :D

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #1626 on: August 27, 2015, 01:11:41 am »
What else is there to do? There is no GOBBLIN KING anymore so we all wander, lost on the map.
feel the same with out FCC and Kesh strat is dead to me.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 27, 2015, 01:26:52 am »
+1
and naturally the only people left are the weakest in a situation where the strong know to leave, so weak they just roll over on their backs and let EU fill up their boiholes

pathetic

but hey what else would you expect from this list except for the mettle of a 4 year old with shit in his pants

Lost Legion
Sloths
Brotherhood
Wardens of the North
Hounds of Chulainn

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #1628 on: August 27, 2015, 01:37:05 am »
+2
that would be gay. Big factions could just pew pew with there armies everywhere. If they are nerdy enough, they can actually conquer shit easily without any problems, if they are actually the biggest clan on the map.

Big factions could just pew pew with there armies everywhere.

pew pew with there armies

there armies

there armies

Their*

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1629 on: August 27, 2015, 01:55:34 am »
+2
ok

and heskey, this is the reason why I try to get some new factions under my "control", so I can kinda tell them how the game works. If they need an commander, they got me, if they need a roster, I will contact ppl, if they need better gear, damn I'd gear their village with gothic plate :D

I would do all that stuff and not even make them be allied with me on strat, but they would have to add me on facebook and comment on my photos because I don't have a lot of facebook friends.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #1630 on: August 27, 2015, 02:00:03 am »
typing purely in lower case with minimal punctuation to give the impression that not a single fuck is given

classic

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 27, 2015, 02:06:17 am »
+8
you think you can make shitposting into a calculated science? that you can just nitpick the details of shitposting and try and remove their power?

you are dreaming, only the untrained and the novices of shitposting think they can enact rote memorization and techniques to accomplish their goal

shitposting is so much more than that

shitposting is a nuanced art you couldn't begin to envision you pulsating shit rock floating through the universe in spiritless and perfunctory ennui

you have to live the shit

you have to breathe the shit

you have to become the shit

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1632 on: August 27, 2015, 12:20:24 pm »
Back to the earlier discussion. I started out on Strategus with a couple of friends and the mechanics themselves weren't really limiting us too much. Sure they aren't easy to figure out as there's was no up to date guide and still isn't, but figuring out where to buy gear and trading was kinda fun. The problem was rosters though. It's frustrating when you got the gear, you got the troops, but no one will fight for you. And that was when we still had 70-80 applicants for both sides in big battles. I've never understood why the community feels that they should only fight for their own clan or their friends. Independent players could make the whole thing much more fun. On EU side we had a small clan called Pantheon for example. It was something like three or four members always with perfectly geared armies well enough commanded in battles, but always lacking in roster support...

So what I wanted to say is that even with all the problems with Strategus itself, the biggest problem for new players are and always were the old players.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 27, 2015, 12:33:40 pm »
Also noone came to repulse us at the start of Strat 5 when we took Nova Tulga and created an EU-only faction in NA called 'Her Brittanic Majesy's Royal Armed Forces', then declared Imperial law and expressed our desire to subjugate the Colonies and impose our 'Hat Tax' on everyone. Sadly the lack of NAs coming to repel us meant that boredom and inactivity destroyed our faction...

We thought about fixing your inactivity a year ago, but then Kesh happened. Could have been a nice EU war on NA, but that never happened :cry:

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 27, 2015, 01:13:56 pm »
+3
We had the mighty Acre behind us at that point, we were safe and secure :rolleyes: