Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140708 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1605 on: August 26, 2015, 04:34:30 pm »
I feel ashamed of the NA community, I maybe EU but I play NA a lot and to see you guys let EU invade and even some of you supporting it, its a sad day after we spent many years keeping them out.  :cry:

Been saying this since the start of the thread. It's useless man. People gonna let EU take us over and then wonder why/how it happened and how our map is gone. I gave up m8.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1606 on: August 26, 2015, 04:36:48 pm »
QQ moar.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #1607 on: August 26, 2015, 05:05:46 pm »
+1
Been saying this since the start of the thread. It's useless man. People gonna let EU take us over and then wonder why/how it happened and how our map is gone. I gave up m8.

Well we have had EU try to invade many times in the past when NA start was alive with strong clans, I myself have fought for kesh against many invaders but like people keep saying NA is in the Dark Ages and the glory of old NA strat is gone and now we fight among each other and even side with the true enemy EU. The problem is in this strat NA wont put their differences aside because we have no big players like in old strat or the ones we do have taken a back seat.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 26, 2015, 05:14:21 pm »

Well today there is a battle, I promised for the 3 best players today 100k IF we win today and that gold commes from mine own pockets, not from Acre.
And He's pissed off, becouse next to me, there is another army of 1800 shiny chocolate chip cookie troops w8 to kick mine butt to  EU.
He can bragging on about it, he paints me of as a weak 1, and he thinks that he's supperior to all. and 2 be honnest, I don't give a fuck that I'm being kicked to EU, Everything is already thought off.
But I have more then enough to plunder some Blackbirds village's in EU, unless he wanna keep me there also, but that is all thought off and play's in mine advantage.

I'm not a great commander like oure german bragger here, but the mistake that I made, is already counted for mine next step.
And he played straight in to mine cards, so angry to kill 1 army of 450 troops.
If I'm not wrong Blackbird, you reinforced your 200 shiny army with another 400 extra troops. and yet you put 1800 troops next to that battle. Do you have doubts that this battle today can be won, by me, a simple farmer with just peasant gear? those 150 troops that you have more then me, not enough?

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #1609 on: August 26, 2015, 05:32:06 pm »
Maybe he just didn't want to fight 450 with 200 troops, so reinforced? It's what anyone would do with troops in the vicinity
haha same old Acre.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: August 26, 2015, 07:02:00 pm »
well, actually I was like u knew what I was doing lol. the army that reinforced had 5K gear and 7K rounceys on it for halmar. Was like there will be another army waiting at halmar to attack the one going in there. I overestimated u lol. Was like "this guy is probably an intelligent one". Well, as it seems the fact that u said u are a experienced player is a lie xD maybe u're there already for some strats, but still... Oh and no. I won't kick u to EU. Why would I lol. Get some troops and attack me. I'm lacking ppl who actually got the courage to attack.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1611 on: August 26, 2015, 08:29:24 pm »
+2
I feel ashamed of the NA community, I maybe EU but I play NA a lot and to see you guys let EU invade and even some of you supporting it, its a sad day after we spent many years keeping them out.  :cry:

While most if not all of NA would have supported any other NA faction in an all out war with EU had they come in the "glory days of old," the main reason why those of us who have helped the EUs out are doing it is because we simply aren't in those glory days anymore. This strat has been dragging on for far too long and it had merely become a one-sided war with nothing more exciting than a few peasant skirmishes every few nights. Some of those fights were plenty of fun, don't get me wrong, but too few of them were to really make all the effort involved worth it. Then EU came and started attacking the largest and most active NA faction, and those of us already at war with them decided to merc for the EUs rather than for our enemies. The reasoning is simple, really: strat was really starting to slow down until EU came along and spiced it up. If you are still in denial about that fact than just gtfo. We're mercing for EU not only because they are the "enemy of my enemy" but more importantly because they need NA mercs. When the Greys attacked Kesh they only had a handful of Acre mercs, all the rest were EU. Needless to say they got so utterly destroyed that they just gave up on their offensive entirely, letting Kesh dispatch of their remaining armies without putting up any fight. If the current EU invaders had no NA assistance, they would more likely than not do the same, and head right on back to EU. This would leave both them and us with nothing much at all to do, as their strat is literally dead, and ours is pretty slow and boring without their presence.

Besides, we aren't "letting EU take over the entire NA map." Should they feel the need to start encroaching on other factions' territory (other than HCE's), then maybe some people will switch sides.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: August 26, 2015, 08:42:43 pm »
I see your point Jona, however they have nothing to go to back to EU for. Their strat is completely broken and they can't fight any battles there at all. If they like fighting strat battles and getting that glorious xp then what choice do they have other than to stay in NA and continue fighting? When Acre/HCE falls, will they stop then and make it trading simulator 2015? Only time will tell. I hope not and do not think they will. Maybe I'm wrong and all they want to do is finish this war and quit. Doubtful though. Strat needs and has needed a reset since February when we were told it would happen. I don't think at this point it is going to be. I also don't think it's smart to turn your back on an active player base, even if they are your enemy in this scenario. When they fall, who will merc for you if you're in a similar situation? Or are you just going back to peaceful trading?

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: August 26, 2015, 08:53:42 pm »
+3
Myself and i'm sure certain members of Kalmar are still salty enough about the EU drama we had at the start of Strat 5, i cannot imagine all of us remaining friends on the NA map when we lose a common foe.

^This is what can happen. NA cedes the lower half (or third? quarter? TBD at a later date) of the strat map to EU, and then since we have fewer fiefs to work with each fief will have more value and therefore drive more conflict. The problem with NA strat before EU came is that the map was waaaay too large for the playerbase it supported. You should never see single players owning more than 2 fiefs, and we have plenty with 5+. In the meantime, the EU's can duke it out during their primetime and have a blast in the good ole desert with their shitty ping, while we go back to having our little skirmishes. It'll be just like old times where the north was NA and south was EU, only this time that is a rule strictly enforced by the players. But "what if EUs get discontent and cross the border looking for more fiefs?" Then 100% of NA fights to repel them, simple as that.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: August 26, 2015, 08:59:35 pm »
Dont you see? Eu come to bring back the glory-days of Kesh, it's HCE who wants you all to forget about the legend that is Kesh.

Myself and i'm sure certain members of Kalmar are still salty enough about the EU drama we had at the start of Strat 5, i cannot imagine all of us remaining friends on the NA map when we lose a common foe.

This and this. I'm glad that so much drama has been created around a common enemy and for once something is happening in strat. I hope it continues long after HCE is gone.

But "what if EUs get discontent and cross the border looking for more fiefs?" Then 100% of NA fights to repel them, simple as that.

You gotta remember, people take strat hella serious (as you said Enemy is my enemy) and if you alienate people that play the game you're only going to short change your rosters down the road. I don't know why Blackbird hasn't just wiped HCE yet, but my guess is because he's either trying to figure out what to do next or who else to battle. What's he to do with his shiny armies?

I agree that the NA map per our player base is way too large.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: August 26, 2015, 09:08:11 pm »
+1
You gotta remember, people take strat hella serious (as you said Enemy is my enemy) and if you alienate people that play the game you're only going to short change your rosters down the road.

Well I was talking about how we signed for EU simply because they were the enemy of my enemy at the start, then continued to since it made sense and would help NA strat down the long road. Not sure what that has to do with alienating people though...

And the HCE is only HoC's enemy for the time-being, it isn't like there is some eternal blood feud between us (although there might be one someday, since one can only take so much utter bullshit and honestly their shit posting is so absurdly sub-par that all they do is manage to "alienate" everyone that isn't currently in their faction). They declared war on us, we are simply continuing it since there really isn't much reason to stop.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: August 26, 2015, 09:12:31 pm »
+2
then we need to summon Kesh down from Valhalla to draw the line.

Funny you should mention that...

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: August 26, 2015, 09:28:21 pm »
+1
Well I was talking about how we signed for EU simply because they were the enemy of my enemy at the start, then continued to since it made sense and would help NA strat down the long road. Not sure what that has to do with alienating people though...

A lot of people saw this as an NA vs. EU thing. So those people is who I'm referring to. It'll just be a repeat of what's going on right now is my point. NA is not united and I don't think it ever will be because of butthurt feels that people get over internet pixels.

Kesh and Harpag coming back would be miraculous. Maybe then we could have some great battles and another 100+ page thread. Only time will tell.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: August 26, 2015, 09:39:39 pm »
A lot of people saw this as an NA vs. EU thing. So those people is who I'm referring to. It'll just be a repeat of what's going on right now is my point. NA is not united and I don't think it ever will be because of butthurt feels that people get over internet pixels.

Kesh and Harpag coming back would be miraculous. Maybe then we could have some great battles and another 100+ page thread. Only time will tell.

there was no bigger post in the diplomatic part on this forum ever before, and to the strat shit, cuz u meant like u don't know what I'm doing^^ Well, I'm waiting for HCE to do something, I told u guys 100000 times that I don't want to destroy NA. At the moment, where would HCE go? They got all of their grinders in Durquba... still.... I would really like what they are going to do, but as it seems it is like when I take Durquba they will be down and tbh I'm fucking afraid of that. I promised to not destroy NA strat. I do never break my promisses, even if I have to let them live in Durquba until they understand that they have to fucking get somewhere else and start a offensive to get some territroy back.

to answer your question: Now the time has come I don't know what to do. Exactly.

I see your point Jona, however they have nothing to go to back to EU for. Their strat is completely broken and they can't fight any battles there at all. If they like fighting strat battles and getting that glorious xp then what choice do they have other than to stay in NA and continue fighting? When Acre/HCE falls, will they stop then and make it trading simulator 2015? Only time will tell. I hope not and do not think they will. Maybe I'm wrong and all they want to do is finish this war and quit. Doubtful though. Strat needs and has needed a reset since February when we were told it would happen. I don't think at this point it is going to be. I also don't think it's smart to turn your back on an active player base, even if they are your enemy in this scenario. When they fall, who will merc for you if you're in a similar situation? Or are you just going back to peaceful trading?

Well written^^ Actually my big plan was: Attack NA, get battles, get territory, moar fiefs moar gold moar gear moar troops
First plan.
Then I was like, okay, let's give those actually pretty kind players some nice battles. Did not think about what's going to happen after HCE
Then I was like (after the second siege of Durquba): okay, let's try to get as much battles as possible! Try to get some xp and simply do some funny teamfighting and tactics and be the great german commander lol
And now I am: dafuq should I do now. I see the strat map. It's fucked up. 90 % of the map are allied and I can't do shit cuz I will loose my roster support if I continue war after Durquba. Tell me. Anyone. What should I do xD We earn atm enough money without trading. We don't fucking need to trade at all lol^^ About 5 mio gold a week only by taking the gold outta the fiefs is great xD We can buy troops and still got some farmers and we got still tons of armies in EU waiting to come to NA.

If you guys wanna make me happy, so LL, HoC, Brotherhood, wardens and berserks. Fight each other :D If somebody thinks this is just a trick of mine to get ur troops down and then take ur fiefs: Without all the listed clans/factions I got about 10 players in my roster. probably less.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:48:39 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: August 26, 2015, 09:52:37 pm »
To clarify Blackbird, I'm not in HCE. I was just shitposting to ruffle feathers. On strat I'm actually brotherhood lol. Mission accomplished I guess, jimmies rustled. You should just continue doing what you're doing, taking fiefs and castles and stuff and see what happens. Fight whoever, who cares really. People will sign up because of xp. Attack during your primetime, it's normally when I'm on and can reap the benefits!