Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140784 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1545 on: August 21, 2015, 11:40:51 pm »
+5
LOL, james, this has actually become kinda funny for me. in fact, ima help you with your propaganda campaign, consider me on official member of HCE

lol ya, so totally sign for us HCE lads tonight, and help NA fight...uhhh, other NA's with EU gear, not that us and our allies have ever done that, and we totally fought for EU against Na when it WAS an actual EU invasion...but eh, that was kesh, kesh aint na. and remember, our words are totally legit and 100% factual, and nothing absolutely nothing our enemies say is true, ITS ALL LIES and propaganda, not that i am beating a dead horse by saying that, its just a known fact here to our glorious 8 fief empire we totally earned through conquest.

and please please try to always keep in mind, when insulted the enemy, always pretend that it is a joke, and whenever getting insulting always remember to remind our opponents that they are rude lifeless nerds that take the game WAY to seriously.

pff fucking EU attacking our great and glorious empire, who do they think they are fucking with? WE CANT BE BEAT! USA USA USA!
also, shame on you EU lads for attacking us, we barely have any active players and were already in a war, i mean seriously, what you only attack the weak and helpless? ya'll EU's are vultures.

(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Dex_Atromis

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Dex
« Reply #1546 on: August 22, 2015, 01:01:42 am »
+1
And those who follow the EU shall be stricken down for "Deus Vult"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Contracted by Crusaders of Acre, Long live King Louie and "dabit deus his quoque finem" - "God will bring an end to this" (Virgil).
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil."

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: August 22, 2015, 08:23:25 am »
Blitzkrieg (German, "lightning war"About this sound listen) is an anglicised term,[a] describing a method of warfare, whereby an attacking force spearheaded by a dense concentration of armoured and motorized or mechanized infantry formations with close air support, breaks through the opponent's line of defense by short, fast, powerful attacks and then dislocates the defenders, using speed and surprise to encircle them. Through the employment of combined arms in maneuver warfare, blitzkrieg attempts to unbalance the enemy by making it difficult for them to respond to the continuously changing front and defeating them in a decisive Vernichtungsschlacht (battle of annihilation).

But were still standing
Annyway good battle, except that the server went up 4 min before the siege begon, it fucked us up

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1548 on: August 22, 2015, 10:06:12 am »
Wow, just got home from work and saw Tal got cucked out of Yruma because of the shitty fucking website being down. Thats the gayest shit I've ever heard in my entire life. Can't blame Dutchy for taking the castle because I'd have taken it if I was in his shoes, but pissed off because now I dont get to help out in defending it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1549 on: August 22, 2015, 10:21:31 am »
Mhm go QQ about one castle when others lost 8 K troops..

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1550 on: August 22, 2015, 10:24:35 am »
Mhm go QQ about one castle when others lost 8 K troops..
How the fuck did you lose 8k troops when you guys did 0 attacks yesterday

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: August 22, 2015, 10:26:01 am »
We lost 8 k troops when the servers went down. I did not write yesterday did I?

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1552 on: August 22, 2015, 10:32:56 am »
We lost 8 k troops when the servers went down. I did not write yesterday did I?

If it didn't happen yesterday I'm not seeing its relevancy to my post. You brag about how you have endless troops anyways so I'm sure 8k troops was nothing to you

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: August 22, 2015, 11:07:51 am »
If it didn't happen yesterday I'm not seeing its relevancy to my post. You brag about how you have endless troops anyways so I'm sure 8k troops was nothing to you
he's right.
We could have more people defending the castle, if the servers didn't went down and just went up before the siege begun.
And What tristan said is also true, 8k troops are nothing for you, becouse of the endless bragging about you have more then enough silver, endless troops, etc...
Its bad for you, and to bad the dev.'s won't do a thing about it, otherwise they had fixed EU map weeks ago, and none of us had this shit about servers going down.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1554 on: August 22, 2015, 12:30:16 pm »
endless troops, etc...

I'm still confused how Acre is unable to grind troops while whenever I join NA1, no matter what time, there's 5-10 acres playing. Are these guys are just not playing Strat or what? One of the reasons we targeted Acre was because we thought they were the biggest and strongest side on NA.

I don't know about Eques, but the server screw-up killed almost all of the Kalmar troops and we have two grinders - me and Arn :) But it's been a few weeks now so we're almost there, don't worry!

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: August 22, 2015, 12:58:05 pm »
I'm still confused how Acre is unable to grind troops while whenever I join NA1, no matter what time, there's 5-10 acres playing. Are these guys are just not playing Strat or what? One of the reasons we targeted Acre was because we thought they were the biggest and strongest side on NA.

I don't know about Eques, but the server screw-up killed almost all of the Kalmar troops and we have two grinders - me and Arn :) But it's been a few weeks now so we're almost there, don't worry!

If you are being attacked by every faction on the map, how long would you survive?

Offline Dex_Atromis

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Dex
« Reply #1556 on: August 22, 2015, 01:03:49 pm »
+1
And hereth is the day we shall all be judged and hereth is the day "Abyssus Abyssum Invocat" "Hell Calls Hell..."                                                     (the Vulgate translation of the Bible)
"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil."

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #1557 on: August 22, 2015, 01:30:12 pm »
+1
People with shitty RP, people with shitty fiefs, people that are shit. Is this PW?
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: August 22, 2015, 01:31:24 pm »
If you are being attacked by every faction on the map, how long would you survive?

seems like u have no idea what was going on in eu...

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #1559 on: August 22, 2015, 01:47:31 pm »
+1
Hmmm I think we got wiped 4-5 times so for, if you haven't fought the uif don't talk to me about getting attacked by every faction on the map. But the thing here is that HCE was as big as the other factions together.
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014