Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140671 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1560 on: August 22, 2015, 01:52:34 pm »
thing is we don't have endless suply of troops, like you all have in EU. + some factions from NA, that thinks that when HCE is wipped out, that they can handle EU with pushing Eu back to EU map.

Ever thought about that.

No1 would admit it, but does EU really thinks when HCE is wipped of from the map, that NA will follow EU, or let EU stay in NA map?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #1561 on: August 22, 2015, 02:05:16 pm »
+1
thing is we don't have endless suply of troops, like you all have in EU. + some factions from NA, that thinks that when HCE is wipped out, that they can handle EU with pushing Eu back to EU map.

Ever thought about that.

No1 would admit it, but does EU really thinks when HCE is wipped of from the map, that NA will follow EU, or let EU stay in NA map?
Only Greys have endless supply of troops
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1562 on: August 22, 2015, 02:22:40 pm »
"NA".. there is no faction "NA". There is acre, hoc, LL....

Due to the fact that HoC, the Wardens and LL are our friends/allies there won't be anyone trying to kick us out, but ones we kicked out.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: August 22, 2015, 02:35:06 pm »
Only Greys have endless supply of troops

I'm not the 1 that was bragging about his +60k troops and infinite silver in strat.

But you avoid mine question about staying in NA?
I'm sure you are thinking about it, What faction is gonna backstabbing me when HCE is whipped out.

Do you really think that NA will tolerate anny EU faction in NA Calradia?
Its still a wargame, so backstabbing is common
I know for a fact that some NA factions are preparing themselfs for WAR, even when they haven't attacked HCE, but they applie to EU rosters in full force, when they see that EU is attacking HCE.

And when those NA factions are backstabbing you, who do you think that will fill your rosters?

Think about it.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: August 22, 2015, 02:39:10 pm »
+1
okay

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: August 22, 2015, 03:19:22 pm »
Hope you will do that.

Becouse if your really sure that when HCE is whipped out, that all the other factions on the NA map like a boring wargame where you can trade non stop, no War at all, becouse HoC and LL have already 50% of the map, etc...

You have allies becouse of HCE, but what after HCE?
You really should think about it.
Will those agreements that you have made with HoC, LL and Wardens hold, when HCE is whipped out?
Do you really believe that all those independent factions on the NA map would love that strat. is becoming a tradegame instead of a wargame?

In fact you need HCE, otherwise you have whipped HCE all long ago with your +60k shiny troops.
You need a common enemy so that your Alliance will hold.

But then again, thats mine opinion.
And you may downvoting me as mutch if you all wants, but don't cry at mine door when some faction in NA side are backstabbing you
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:23:05 pm by bruttus »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #1566 on: August 22, 2015, 03:22:16 pm »
+4
Incoherent drivel

I think it would be more likely for the NA factions to turn on each other than continue to QQ about battle times and the unfair nature of warfare against EU factions.  If NA factions attack EU ones the battles will be fought at times which are more suited to EU players, this means more EU players will merc for the fights (on both sides ofc.) and Equites would have the defensive advantage (something that they seem to have done well enough without so far).  Also unlike HCE I don't recall any instance where Equites complained about being attacked and have repeatedly stated in this thread that if NA factions want them gone then they should attack them, something which hasn't happened yet.

More incoherent drivel

And so what, what is the point in any of this shit, they will wipe HCE and then if the others want to go to war with them then so what, what is even the point of any of the stuff you are writing? 'Think about it'. So what? These other factions might go to war with them, they might not, it really doesn't matter, for now they have a decent target after that maybe they will have another. Equites clearly have the reserves to fight more wars (or at least want you to believe this) and so are clearly up for fighting more.
Turtles

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: August 22, 2015, 03:31:27 pm »
I think it would be more likely for the NA factions to turn on each other than continue to QQ about battle times and the unfair nature of warfare against EU factions.  If NA factions attack EU ones the battles will be fought at times which are more suited to EU players, this means more EU players will merc for the fights (on both sides ofc.) and Equites would have the defensive advantage (something that they seem to have done well enough without so far).  Also unlike HCE I don't recall any instance where Equites complained about being attacked and have repeatedly stated in this thread that if NA factions want them gone then they should attack them, something which hasn't happened yet.

And so what, what is the point in any of this shit, they will wipe HCE and then if the others want to go to war with them then so what, what is even the point of any of the stuff you are writing? 'Think about it'. So what? These other factions might go to war with them, they might not, it really doesn't matter, for now they have a decent target after that maybe they will have another. Equites clearly have the reserves to fight more wars (or at least want you to believe this) and so are clearly up for fighting more.

Its true what you say, NA will fight against each other, I am absolutly agree with you
But at a certain moment, and even you have to agree with me, when the faction is whipped out by EU, and EU still stay's in NA side, NA will join forces together, even for temporaly.
But you play the game longer then I do, You have seen in previeus strats that NA will join forces to wippe out EU, then the backstabbing starts all over again.
But if you agree that Strat has to be a boring tradegame, how many players would stay then??

And the fact that I have respect for Blackbird that he try to attack HCE in NA times, thats say's allot of a person, but you can attack NA side in EU times, so you are sure that you can take every fief in NA side

Edit: I won't be suprissed when HCE is whipped, that 1 of the other factions will say, thank you for the Alliance, but now its time to leave oure lands.
but please, really believe that strat. will be a boring free for all trading game. Wanna see how manny people will stay playing CRPG.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 03:35:46 pm by bruttus »

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #1568 on: August 22, 2015, 03:49:31 pm »
+1
Just because t here are always acres in na1 doesnt mean they are even in t he clan or even do anything in strat. Also it doesnt matter if you own 1/3 of the map if you only have 1 person actually playing for each fief.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: August 22, 2015, 03:52:05 pm »
+2
hmm the only ones who could actually wipe us are Greys, but eu does not work.... I got a deep alliance with LL atm. There has to be much shit happening that they attack us.. Still if NA regroups somewhere and tries to take us out, it is over. Simply cuz we would not have the mercs for that. But as u just said, this game is a war game. a war game. a game. A GAME

THIS BULLSHIT HERE IS A GAME

Nationality should not matter at all. We are all players, playing the game. No matter if I'm chinese, russian, german or american, ppl should not change their oppinion about somebody else when they find out where they come from. Same shit with NA/America/USA. This bullshit does not matter at all. We are all just players, playing a game. If you really think there is any difference between HCE or Eques cuz of the nationalities u sir are a motherfucking racist shithead.
Probably u'd be one of the retards shooting at mexicans when they try to pass the border.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:29 pm »
Just because t here are always acres in na1 doesnt mean they are even in t he clan or even do anything in strat. Also it doesnt matter if you own 1/3 of the map if you only have 1 person actually playing for each fief.

lol, we had partly 1 person for 2 cities.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: August 22, 2015, 03:55:33 pm »
+1
hahahahaha you CLEARLY know nothing about NA bruttus snow.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1572 on: August 22, 2015, 04:37:53 pm »
+2
And when those NA factions are backstabbing you, who do you think that will fill your rosters?

Think about it.

You realize we have a faction ran by Heskeytime has been in NA for like over a year now and hasn't been pushed out at all or even declared war on in a long time right?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1573 on: August 22, 2015, 06:25:25 pm »

That's what I was wondering. It was a genuine question and we were surprised that Acre didn't produce more or move more armies than they did. We might have overestimated our enemy's strength here...

When we still cared about Strat we could quite easily convince people to still grind for us. Surely Acre should have been able to do the same. That said number of Strat players can be a huge advantage as well and we expected Acre to be able to use that against us. We are indeed five players atm with no grinders...

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1574 on: August 22, 2015, 07:11:33 pm »
+2
Wow, just got home from work and saw Tal got cucked out of Yruma because of the shitty fucking website being down. Thats the gayest shit I've ever heard in my entire life. Can't blame Dutchy for taking the castle because I'd have taken it if I was in his shoes, but pissed off because now I dont get to help out in defending it.

And that's why you don't attempt to ninja roster. Dutchy had to deal with the same website issues as you, only he hired mercs at a reasonable pace it seems.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador