Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140979 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1170 on: August 04, 2015, 09:56:35 am »
+2
But then my mind would be scrambled by Acre tards. So mindless either way but at least with the mind control I can enjoy it.

"VonCrow!" (say this in your best Batman voice), "I can save you from being an Acre Tard!  Become a 13 Knight Malleum um, something latin or other.... tard.  So, same Tard, different stew.  But whatever, you get to go kill people with armies and shit.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: August 04, 2015, 10:16:43 am »
+1
well yes thx for the battles :) Oh and btw it's now one month, and HCE splitted up, acre is left alone, even that guy in Curaw asks black bird for help :3 Gf Acre and nice try and thx for the tons of xp battles at durquba!

Listen here, you've shaken the tree.  Some plums fell out; no worries.  But what I hear from the gents coming back is that you are a bitch! (well, douchebag is the term they used).  So while I'm sure Old World gents love being screamed at (reminds them of the seigneurial days I guess), most New World guys like being treated as equals.  While we do get a little excited at overly bloodthirsty mates who charge in madly (and get a little jealous of them), we smile politely and ask their leaders to rein them in.  Ticks, we say, save em; the enemy will come back.

But yes.  Blue was and is the Merchant of Curaw.  He had several members, but I believe they all left before you came (which is why I kept him on the council, but voted for him... kind of a 'rotten borough').  But help yourself to that faction hopper.  Just remember to give him silver- that fella loves the silver... bloody merchant!

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: August 04, 2015, 10:17:26 am »
+4
This what I daily hear from mine Emperor, Bryggan

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in NA,
 we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
 we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be,
 we shall fight on the beaches,
 we shall fight on the landing grounds,
 we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
 we shall fight in the hills;
 we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by Acre, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:28:07 am by bruttus »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: August 04, 2015, 10:41:37 am »
+3
20 players is more than Legionaries, Wardens and Hounds I believe. Which was the point I was trying to make.

Sure bud.  Cuz 20 players equals mega-active players.  Um, take a look at Liberes, the French faction attacking us.  54 fiefs and 34 members.  And that is just the Euros... a land of plenty where this is no wars.  And I noticed most of the cities had low or no crime, and most of the castles too.  You have many people earning ticks, tick which will be transferred to you.   And um, wtf are the Greys doing?  Sending men into NA.. and for what purpose?  I doubt they will attack Dutchy.

Eu wants us dead or subjugated, and while we fight, they just keep breeding troops and money.

[imghttp://visitors can't see pics , please register or login
][/img]

(oh yeah, they are all shiny).

So quit telling us that us NAers are pussies!  We'd love to attack, but we can't generate the forces you can.  And we had no time to save up.  But, FYI, more people are coming.  And we will eventually kick your ass!

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #1174 on: August 04, 2015, 10:54:44 am »
+1
Well Voncrow if you ever stop getting mindfucked by EU into fighting against NA. Maybe your soul can be saved.

That is one of the most hypocritical sentences I have ever read in my life, without even considering the context it is written.  :rolleyes:

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: August 04, 2015, 11:11:38 am »
+2
To form an Empire of this scale and complexity is a serious undertaking in itself, but it must be remembered that we are in the stage of one of the greatest battles in Strat., that we are in action at many other points in Nord Calradia, that we have to be prepared in the Dessert, that the battle is continuous and that many preparations, such as have been indicated by Acre, have to be made here at home. In this crisis I hope I may be pardoned if I do not address the Emperor Bryggan or other members of HCE at any length today. I hope that any of my Clanmembers or factionmembers of HCE, or former HCEmembers, who are affected by the political reconstruction, will make allowance, all allowance, for any lack of ceremony with which it has been necessary to act.
I would say to the Emperor, as I said to those who have joined the Holy chadzian Empire: “I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.”

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.

You ask, what is our aim?

I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Let that be realised; no survival for the Holy chadzian  Empire, no survival for all that the Holy chadzian Empire has stood for, no survival for the urge and impulse of the ages, that mankind will move forward towards its goal. But I take up my task with buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. At this time I feel entitled to claim the aid of all, and I say, “come then, let us go forward together with our united strength.”
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:23:35 am by bruttus »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: August 04, 2015, 11:14:17 am »
+1
That would be AMAZING wouldn't it, how awesome would Strat be if you had *all* of NA supporting you and rosters were like 51/30 in your favour! Mmmm, that'd be the most fun ever... for you.

You just pushing buttons, boy?

We pretty much all agreed the battles were amazing.  Great fun for everyone.  And we had also agreed, in pre-Eques days, that ganking sucked- both for the victor and the.. um... not so victorious.  And we had agreed ganking happened to both.

But:

All these fun and games were paid for by my people.  Most of us tried to play serious, and the fights we had were pretty even.  We took a castle, they took it back.  We waited patiently til we could attack again, then we did so.  Then Eques comes and tries to stomp us.  No 'Cassus Belli', no nothing.  And I don't care what you think, if it had happened to the Wardens or the Hounds, we would have joined them and ganked them.  Ask any Warden or Hound if they think I am lying.  Ok, our wars were pathetic.  Took us forever to build a castle/city taking army, and our rosters were uninspired.  But at least the battles were ours.  These were armies built by active players that we knew and... mostly liked.

But apparently the 'like' was one sided, and they let me and my peoples get crushed by guys who had nothing else to do but build armies.  While I have my issues, such as that of taking all of NA under my protective wing and enslaving said population (nothing personal).

But it was an NA thing.  When I rigged the elections to let us attack the Hounds as well as Mithrim, it was for two reasons: 1) Their lands were closer to us 2)Like Mithrim alone could fight us off.  I mean really!  Like 6 active members?

But love me or hate me (fuck that- just love me you bitches), anyone who knows me I just play to make Strat interesting.  I vassalled for Acre, and attacked more than anyone else.. I merced for Acre's nemesis, the Squids right after, I attacked LCO for accidentally attacking a 13K caravan; after that I attacked Acre with Warden support... once I won that I fought the Wardens.  And the list goes on. Wherever there was conflict, there I was.  But I tried keeping the game interesting.  And that was always my first consideration.  And currently I'm finding this invasion interesting.  'Overwhelming odds, half of NA become collaborators... will our heroes win?'  Stay tuned for the next installment of blah blah blah..

So fuck'yall who are against me; gonna crush you before Christmas.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 04, 2015, 01:39:43 pm »
+2
But even with all the shittalking in the world, who would honestly want to try and make supporters of the 'EU roster' defect to the NA one? The attitude in TS was great on the attacking side, where the focus was on kills and not taking the city since it's brought so much joy to strat having this conflict over Durbuqa, and at least most of the defenders seem to be enjoying themselves.

I have to disagree with you on this one.
Myself, I have noticed that during the sieges, that I'm being focused hard by the same group of people ( they know who they are)
I noticed that those people break up a fight, just to kill me, so that they can brag about it in theyre TS.
So for me thats not really fun, to be killed by the same people over and over again, not that I don't mind to be killed, but being focused and followd where ever I go by the same people that are fighting the opposite, that breaks out of the fun, and mine KD really sucks (not that i'm a very good player, but I try )

Now, I tell you some story what happend ( mine side)
1.5 years ago, I left in full anger a certain clan, with allot of grudge, and did what they never expected it.
Becouse I was 1 of theyre high rankend officers, I knew everything, from battles plans and strategy, merchantruns and the route they take, and with who they trade in the EU.
I warned the clans that they wanted to attack, etc... Even in battles, when I knew who was leading the fight, I knew how they react and what they will do
Now, What I did was wrong, but when 1 of theyre high rankend  officers, who I still have in steam, told me why I did this, I told what happend.
That person asked what happend to that clan, and after that he told me what happend, and who was responcible about it.
1.5 years, those same people are still focusing me in strat

they know who they are, and if they wanna talk they can add me on steam

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: August 04, 2015, 01:48:57 pm »
+5
Kesh: The king of start and exclusive provider of fun.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #1179 on: August 04, 2015, 01:51:01 pm »
+2
I have to disagree with you on this one.
Myself, I have noticed that during the sieges, that I'm being focused hard by the same group of people ( they know who they are)
I noticed that those people break up a fight, just to kill me, so that they can brag about it in theyre TS.
So for me thats not really fun, to be killed by the same people over and over again, not that I don't mind to be killed, but being focused and followd where ever I go by the same people that are fighting the opposite, that breaks out of the fun, and mine KD really sucks (not that i'm a very good player, but I try )

Not sure I should even bother to reply, but... Change your face, change your armor, change your name if you have to (pseudonym) and most importantly move with your team and stop complaining about getting singled out. I doubt there's a big conspiracy out there to get you...

Acre had a 7 man roster advantage yesterday while defending a city. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :rolleyes:

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1180 on: August 04, 2015, 02:22:54 pm »
+1
Not sure I should even bother to reply, but... Change your face, change your armor, change your name if you have to (pseudonym) and most importantly move with your team and stop complaining about getting singled out. I doubt there's a big conspiracy out there to get you...

Acre had a 7 man roster advantage yesterday while defending a city. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :rolleyes:

Ended on even rosters bout midway to the end. Just a lot of late shows.(early roster advantage only)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1181 on: August 04, 2015, 04:36:44 pm »
+7
lol

Voncrow there is a reknown ladder.

I see a lot of Acre and our Allies on there. Where are you?

you're there cuz we brought u there, and many others too...

Oh and btw, for all those who really think Acre stood great in this war, they defended what they have and tried to pull us back.

Erm, no. I know 2 attacks of acre, those were at 7 AM for me. They retook Jameyyed and outnumbered Calamari in a fight with 700 vs 500.

You guys just fell back, you lost all the important field battles, we even took geared castles/cities in one try, well if we wanted to probably Durquba too, but y would I?

This is no war. Those fights are XP battles. You guys don't even know how to fight war. You are doing NOTHING on the strat map.  The only thing you are doing was reinforcing and defending durquba. WOW. You are able to defend 1,5 k attacks, even though you get pushed far with 7 players less in the beginning.

We destroied now more than 10 K troops at durquba (with population) and lost less than 15K even though that fail attack. So basicly you guys had 9 k troops which u did not want to use to defend your fiefs. You just wanted to get rekt as it seems. Instead of fucking doing real damage with armies, you just sit back and waste all of ur troops in one fucking retard fief.

GREAT WAR. We don't even have to defend what we take, cuz nobody comes to attack it wtf. And you don't try to attack us on the field cuz you know that you would get rekt that fucking hard if you attack... pussies. pathetic pussies. But well still, thank u for donating your troops to our xp battles. Great thing, my alt is almost lvl 37 :3 got like 40 mio xp already in this war^^

oh and btw, stop calling me a chocolate chip cookie. Don't forget, you are the germans in this war, even though u don't act like them. oh well you are racist, but the rest, so like everything good in a chocolate chip cookie ...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:42:03 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1182 on: August 04, 2015, 05:11:26 pm »

BlackBird you are german, named your offensive the Blitzkrieg, came into our ts making demands and threatening us, and are trying to hunt down Acre.

As far as attacking on the map you guys made sure we would have little chance to do that by outnumbering us with sheer player size. If anyone here isn't fighting a war Blackbird it is you...

Inspirational music for true americans only
(click to show/hide)
NOT FOR YOU BLACKBIRD
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 05:40:15 pm by njames89 »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1183 on: August 04, 2015, 06:04:42 pm »
+3
lol.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: August 04, 2015, 06:13:35 pm »
+4
And um, wtf are the Greys doing?  Sending men into NA.. and for what purpose?  I doubt they will attack Dutchy.

[imghttp://visitors can't see pics , please register or login
][/img]

(oh yeah, they are all shiny).

We are everywhere and nowhere before you notice. Blood for the Bloodgod i guess?
(click to show/hide)