Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141189 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1020 on: July 28, 2015, 05:38:28 pm »
If your shit post isn't at least 2 paragraphs of decent length with 1 or 2 smaller ones please fuck off and stop wasting my time with your kindergarten level shit
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #1021 on: July 28, 2015, 05:52:40 pm »
+1
Its 5:50am I've been up for over a day and it's been a few months since my last rage post so here you boys go:

What the fuck NA? Fucking EU my old friends are attacking at 8-11AM on a fucking TUESDAY workday and you retards still sign up for them in the later sieges? You're going to be that big of massive fucking cucks? God damn I can already hear Voncrow with his autistic "REEEEEEEEE HCE IS SCUM ITS BETTER TO SUCKLE THE NUTS OF GAYLORD EU'S THEN HAVE THEM ON THE MAP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then the broken english from the rest of their supporters going "shut up acre scum" or whatever. At least back when we were shitposting it was mildly entertaining instead of "LMAO FUCK ACRE LOLOLOLOLOLOL" like wow thats never been said 100000x before.

Anyways I digressed there a bit, back to my original point: What the fuck are you guys doing? Do you honestly think that after durquba falls the EU's will be all "WOW NA my old friends are such cucks, might as well let these pussies who have to call in other continents to defeat their singular enemy we will let them keep their land" fuck no they're going to fuck your shit up and take all your fucking land. And guess who will be mercing for them when they've lost all their land to you guys being bundle of stickss? I sure as hell wont merc for you retards you deserve to lose your shit as well. So it will be EU and HCE(the faction you couldn't even beat 5v1) vs you... Yeah good luck you idiot. I mean i expect this level of retardation from the Beserks but Wardens and HoC? I guess sitting in your city/castle's not doing anything for MONTHS must have fucking made you stir crazy. Seriously you guys go "LOL HCE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING" but what has WOTN done? Literally nothing. They attacked Curaw and lost once. They attacked some unarmed HCE armies and fucked us over with night time settings. Wow good work you guys 10/10 some fucking solid shit going on there. HoC has done nothing besides like 2 battles at Reindi or whatever idk i couldn't make it and that one time they attacked Tornkik and also they attacked some villages.

Basically TL;DR everyone is retarded because they can't realize that EU has basically already won. HCE wont ever merc for you because you guys were too stupid to realize the threat and they want to fuck you over as well. You guys wont merc for HCE because you're terrified of losing your shitty castles and precious armies you spent months arming perfectly so you can jack off to the equipment on the website while it collects dust ingame.

*puts down Miller lite, stands up from lawn couch, places trucker hat over heart, eyes get watery and yells MERICA!*

I been mercing for EU because I have ties with Deserters and MERCs when I lived in Germany but bob damn that was a good ol' fashion Americans speech. Makes me proud to be a American.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1022 on: July 28, 2015, 05:54:00 pm »
QQ if I would start with german nationalism I´d be banned in 5 seconds.  :mrgreen:

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #1023 on: July 28, 2015, 06:13:41 pm »
+1
MEY WHEY OER TEH HIGEH WHEY!!!!!!

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #1024 on: July 28, 2015, 06:16:20 pm »
If your shit post isn't at least 2 paragraphs of decent length with 1 or 2 smaller ones please fuck off and stop wasting my time with your kindergarten level shit
You sir need to fuck off. it is my deepest concern that your autism needs to be fixed, and i do not have the means to do so. So please sir eat some decaying rats and die in a foxhole slowly eating your comrades shitty shit intestines full of shit and die from E-coli.
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels

Offline Ufoinsky

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cock_SUCKER_305
« Reply #1025 on: July 28, 2015, 06:16:56 pm »

your moms an autism.
Ufoinsky: Why did you buy camelsinstead of gear?
Marcus_the_Crusader: i was trying to trade first, not fight
Ufoinsky: you are at war
Marcus_the_Crusader: well, i need to trade to buy more gear, lol
Ufoinsky: maybe if you bought gear instead of camels

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #1026 on: July 28, 2015, 07:12:59 pm »
+3
Europeans? More like euro pee ons.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1027 on: July 28, 2015, 07:39:24 pm »
You're a Peon? :twisted:

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #1028 on: July 28, 2015, 08:26:58 pm »
+5
Well, I spent a good hour reading this thread at work. Real sad that EU came to NA to do this shit, wish they could have stayed where they belong. Even sadder that some NA clans/players encouraged this nonsense. What I would give to have the Central Confederacy back to push these shitheads out... fuck real life and jobs!

James and the NA loyalists, keep up the good work, you are doing NA proud resisting this horseshit.

(click to show/hide)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #1029 on: July 28, 2015, 08:48:16 pm »
+5
So someone read this thread and cant work out that we cant fight in EU because its broken? Good grief.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1030 on: July 28, 2015, 08:53:26 pm »
+4
yes fuck that fucker who gave u full rosters,

Fuck that retard who gave in all of his battles probably more than 40 mio xp already.

Fuck that asshole who made NA strat active again.

Everyone who thinks this attack is something bad should just shup up and get his own army and attack something. 39 attacks of Eques and 19 of Kalmar.

U don´t like it? All those retards who don´t play strat on their own do not fucking know how much a army is. How much work and how much time someone has to spend to build one.

And if you don´t fucking want us on the map, go, tryhard against us and rekt us, but fucking do something.

So as long as u have no idea what is going on here, and you don´t fucking want to do something on ur own STFU.

"yeee, this is bad cuz they are eu, we are na, plz go back, we don´t want u here" go fuck urself relit

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #1031 on: July 28, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »
Well, I spent a good hour reading this thread at work. Real sad that EU came to NA to do this shit, wish they could have stayed where they belong. Even sadder that some NA clans/players encouraged this nonsense. What I would give to have the Central Confederacy back to push these shitheads out... fuck real life and jobs!

James and the NA loyalists, keep up the good work, you are doing NA proud resisting this horseshit.

(click to show/hide)
Damn acre vassals everywhere(except on the map and the battles)!
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #1032 on: July 28, 2015, 09:04:08 pm »
blah blah blah...  U don´t like it? All those retards who don´t play strat on their own do not fucking know how much a army is. How much work and how much time someone has to spend to build one.

I do not know much about you, and apparently you do not know anything about me, so for simplicities sake, lets just say I know exactly what it takes, time/effort wise. You EU guys make me laugh, makes me wish I could do strat again versus Kesh, atleast he would have been a challenge (again).

So someone read this thread and cant work out that we cant fight in EU because its broken? Good grief.

No, I am quite aware of that, hence why I said 'I wish they could have stayed where they belong'. NA and EU should be separate maps entirely. I have always felt this way.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #1033 on: July 28, 2015, 09:05:06 pm »
+3
Well, I spent a good hour reading this thread at work[/spoiler]

obviously best job ever!  :P
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #1034 on: July 28, 2015, 09:25:36 pm »
+2
Relit kept fucki g pages and pages of xcel spreadsheets for all his bundle of sticksy strat shit and sometimes he would give me shit and i would do stuff
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P