Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141247 times)

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #810 on: July 17, 2015, 05:53:40 pm »
+1
if you look at all the old strat maps, on NA all the large clans had maybe 2- 3 cities or whatever, and whenever a faction would start gathers more land everyone would start to declare war on them, and it happened several times. First with (I think) with Hospitaller, then HoC, FCC. NA allainces have always been small amount of land allied together, up until enough people went afk, Factions could take over entire sections of the map. When factions got large they fought, i suppose its just an (American?)(NA?) where we dont like following something thats sure to win, we want and much as possible for ourselves.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #811 on: July 17, 2015, 06:44:48 pm »
+3
Hope the battle tonight sheds some good XP cause it had been dry as a grannys pussy lately boys!

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 17, 2015, 06:48:34 pm »
+3
Hope the battle tonight sheds some good XP cause it had been dry as a grannys pussy lately boys!

Lets then hope that they bring siege equipment with them :)

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #813 on: July 17, 2015, 07:07:49 pm »
cmon u can't say NA sucks

For sure I've seen some ridiculous shit from our side also, but in general the Anti HCE is just not used to our standarts. NA strat wasn't that good populated for a long time and now everything starts - nobody was ready for that.

But really, after I gave some tips to some of my friends shit worked pretty good! And as it seems the strat playstyle is there.

- somewhere -

ppl gotta search for it, but what I've seen so far even HCE is getting better. Still far away from being good, but they learnt from us.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 17, 2015, 07:13:36 pm »
+2
NA never liked Power blocks and Kesh always made a GO/DRZ alliance Powerblock forcing a 2 side 100+ v 100+ faction war. NA hates, and always has hated that.

This right here Plumbo. Shove this up your ass. Maybe it's cause you're new in terms of the mod, or you did really drink the kool-aid, but this is why NA started/did/does hate your boyfriend kesh. He was always doing some shady shit up in strat like pretending to be a chaos member in our TEAMSPEAK because he thought that would work to get information. It didn't work........or did it........maybe he's the reason weshouldservebeer killed the mod!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SHIT!!!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!PLUMBO YOU'RE A GODDAMN IDIOT GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going down this road again, if you want to, go back to old diplomacy from previous threads and you may learn a thing or two. Probably not though, because you are one of those people that no matter how wrong they might be, is always going to perceive themselves as right.

Also, for as much as you hate NA, strat, and the game, you sure do post a lot about it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #815 on: July 17, 2015, 07:20:03 pm »
+2

Than I though let's talk to our enemy about the conditions of this war. Well, after being insulted the first 5 minutes in your teamspeak, I was about to leave, but than fortunately somebody moved James out^^. So I talked to some of u and than somebody in the channel changed his night time while I was talking about it - rq.

I'm the one who begged for roster support and I'm the one who does it before every battle. So blame me, call me pathetic or whatever, but leave them.

I don't recall you trying to contact me at all.  I suppose Dutchy told you James was the leader of the faction.  He knew how well that would go.  But, a little english lesson here: Emperor outranks King.  Yet when I talked to you, you didn't seem to know who I was.

But it doesn't matter, diplomacy would have done nothing.  By that time all our enemies had bowed to you and offered you NA earth and water.  You needed someone to fight, and even if we had cowed like everyone else and begged for your protection, you needed lands to take.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #816 on: July 17, 2015, 09:25:35 pm »
+1
Posting on behalf of... well, I bet you can all guess who:

guess what bronto...UR DUMB...and i like u...i just dont care what dumb little kids have to say ( brain isnt developed yet and all that )

anders...stfu, at least Kesh did shit with his Mega alliance,,,unlike some racist frenchmans ( again...looking at u there bronto, hmm, lets see, how many wars did kesh create...hmm, how many did weshoulddonothingbutdrinkbeer? HMM, hey, anders is ur number guy....have him fill u in on the details )

also..."Can't you whine less?" -campers ( its actually spelled anders...but wtf does he do but camp...hmm )

omg, cant U put a fucking bayonet on a goddamn rifle?

also..."100+ v 100+ faction war. NA hates, and always has hated that."

ur NA FFS of COURSE u hate that...u fucking lamos HATE war, hate fighting, LOVE whining, LOVE making excuses, i love kesh cuz he put u all in your fucking place...and u hate kesh, cuz u could never fucking touch him

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #817 on: July 17, 2015, 09:35:40 pm »
+4
Everyones bitching about HCE for not doing shit, but lets be 100% real here. No faction has done shit for at least the last 6 months up until like a few weeks ago. WOTN? Hasn't done shit since that last war against the Starks. HoC? They have done a small amount since leaving WOTN but it was mostly all counter battles vs HCE. LL? Dutchy does shit I'll give him that. Bezerks? Got pooped on and haven't done anything since besides sit in a castle and shit post on the forums. Plumbo all you've done all strat is attack one AFK guy and then sell the castle. I mean I haven't done a whole lot myself either, but come on nobody has done shit. We all got what we got because no one was there to stop us. But with EU coming and a TON of new players coming in/old players coming back(proof of this is look at the price of banners, shits gone up to 200k+ because of people trying to get banners for themselves) thats all going to change. The strat map is going to get a whole lot smaller and everyone will actually have to fight for their lands. Inactivity is over boys, lets go out there and do something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #818 on: July 17, 2015, 09:42:31 pm »
Omg omg omg omg omfg

SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS ME.

PRAISE GOD OR WHOEVER, I DID IT. I DID IT!!!!

Just this. Plz this. Do it.

Im really so damn happy atm, I cant believe it <3

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #819 on: July 17, 2015, 09:50:22 pm »
And when there are new ppl who want to join strat they can camp in theeques territory and build their amry and attack ppl than

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #820 on: July 17, 2015, 09:55:02 pm »
Honestly I'm waiting to see if HCE will attack in a battle that they don't outnumber 2 to 1 in a field. I doubt it though, even after EU lost 7000 ticks to server crash.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 17, 2015, 10:13:19 pm »
+1
LOL at calling me a kid with an underdeveloped brain; or was that self deprecating? Either way, it's a terrible waste of an insult. Also our teamspeak server was a server for teamspeak. It did not have a mind of it's own, therefore, it could create no battles. Rhalzo and I fought plenty, ask Bruvantas and anyone else we attacked. Hell even Remnants fought us after they joined FCC, they were too big of pussies to fight us alone. Two guys vs. an entire clan must've seemed intimidating for them.

I could be your dad Plumbo and if I was.......I'd be just as disappointed.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:19:11 pm by Bronto »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #822 on: July 17, 2015, 10:30:41 pm »
+3
NA Strat died after Squids/AoW left to fulfill long life dreams, cure cancer, and fight terrorism.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #823 on: July 17, 2015, 11:40:07 pm »
guess what bronto...UR DUMB...and i like u...i just dont care what dumb little kids have to say ( brain isnt developed yet and all that )

anders...stfu, at least Kesh did shit with his Mega alliance,,,unlike some racist frenchmans ( again...looking at u there bronto, hmm, lets see, how many wars did kesh create...hmm, how many did weshoulddonothingbutdrinkbeer? HMM, hey, anders is ur number guy....have him fill u in on the details )

also..."Can't you whine less?" -campers ( its actually spelled anders...but wtf does he do but camp...hmm )

omg, cant U put a fucking bayonet on a goddamn rifle?

also..."100+ v 100+ faction war. NA hates, and always has hated that."

ur NA FFS of COURSE u hate that...u fucking lamos HATE war, hate fighting, LOVE whining, LOVE making excuses, i love kesh cuz he put u all in your fucking place...and u hate kesh, cuz u could never fucking touch him

You're such a damn broken record. Can't you properly learn to spell or use grammar? Reading your posts is like completing the Special Olympics.

As for your comments.
Kesh played, and always has, played dirty. He made the largest faction, forcefully threatened people(smaller factions) into doing things his way and abandoning them the moment he could for more dirty antics.  3/4 of what made NA factions hate strat was Kesh. The only thing he ever brought to strat was the ability to willingly abuse a mechanic and win at all costs.

Now, for his war record? Sure, it's easy to start wars when you have a faction of 80+ people, and own 1/4 of the map. How many wars did Kesh start this strat with his paltry 10 ish members? 2. And he spent the first part if it attacking EU clans who migrated over here cause of the massive EU alliance at shit times and flag capping them after outnumbering them significantly.

Kesh was the GO/DRZ equivalent in NA. Spamming mass numbers of active players(or getting larger newer clans into his "alliance block") and thus fighting everything, because strat isn't about skill, it's about nothing more than shear numbers.

(as for the bayonet reference, if you knew anything about rifles, you would know that that bayonet didn't belong on that rifle. Course, you'd rather autistically try and make an insult at everything you can because all you know how to do is troll. Troll and troll.)

NA Strat died after Squids/AoW left to fulfill long life dreams, cure cancer, and fight terrorism.

See above. It's easy to start wars when you own a large portion of player base.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:27:17 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #824 on: July 18, 2015, 12:37:35 am »
+12
Early EU vs NA strat battles be like
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.