Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 130222 times)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2015, 03:12:31 am »
Sorry Voncrow couldn't hear you with that EU dick in your mouth!

Excess is an american pass time.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2015, 03:33:04 am »
I'm not going to argue any of that except restate my point that Acre received as much, and now much more shit as Third RL(and to a lesser extent,  Beserks and other nooblet factions fostered by FCC) by myself and most of the community, stuck around, attracted more members, and became one of the bigger strat players.

They made a faction of brocoders, trolls, cheaters and hypocrites. The only reason EU has so much support from NA players is because of how hated hce is. They made somethings of themselves, but not for the good.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2015, 03:40:20 am »
No, Voncrow. They get the hate they get for the reason your old clan got all the hate they got and you know it you spineless shit.

No Havelle, my faction didn't cheat, blatantly placing siege equipment on flags every strat battle. Or maybe they're just idiots and never learn. My faction weren't full of blatant hypocrites that bitch and moaned about raids and roster on the forum blaming the community. My faction wasn't known for brocoding at the end of each round when population was at it's lowest(not just because they didn't play then). Although my faction did enjoy it's fair share of trolling. So I guess you got me there.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2015, 04:09:48 am »
Sorry Voncrow couldn't hear you with that EU dick in your mouth!

Where the Marshall Plan failed, Voncrow can make it right.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2015, 04:16:20 am »
You deflected again.

They hated Third RL because they were new and noobs and had members who haven't play as long as everyone else.

Now you're here kissing EU ass and talking shit on Acre because you left that noob clan and are unsure of your place in our hierarchy. You are pathetic.

Of course I did, I'm kissing eu as in the same way you are kissing acre ass. The saddest part about this is the person defending acre right now is one of biggest trolls who still play this mod. Knowing that anything you have to say is irrelevant since you just trying to make me mad. Even funnier is you're the one deflecting by defending acre by insulting me and my current and pass clans. Well what ever, continue saying what you're going to say and I'll continue saying it's wrong if I disagree with it.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2015, 05:05:08 am »
+2
I know that. But is all of HCE in the same industry?
Actually weirdly enough I work the same jobs as both General_Swagathor and Tanzo(same hours too)

God bless the most American faction lead by Canadians.
VONCROW MY BOY, I THINK YOU'D FIND THAT AT 50% OF THE HCE LEADERSHIP IS TRUE BLUE AMERICAN, WHEREAS THE OTHER 50% ARE HONORARY AMERICANS! i MYSELF AM SO AMERICAN I WAS BORN ON A US MILITARY BASE AND FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN I HAVE BEEN EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN WAYS TO BE PATRIOTIC AND ALSO SHOOT GUNS! THE FIRST THING I WAS TAUGHT IN SCHOOL IS AMERICA ROCKS AND THE YUROPOORS SUCK!

USA USA USA USA USA

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2015, 05:08:35 am »
+5
They made a faction of brocoders, trolls, cheaters and hypocrites. The only reason EU has so much support from NA players is because of how hated hce is. They made somethings of themselves, but not for the good.

Everyone in cRPG brocodes. Cheaters? I thought they were known to be bad. Hypocrites? Maybe just James. Trolls? Hell yeah dude, everyone is a troll in cRPG.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2015, 05:43:31 am »
I may be a little drunk. but still. YOu do not belong here. You will never belong here. You are not American. You will not succeed here. We will defy you until the end no matter what happens.
(click to show/hide)
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2015, 05:48:23 am »
+1
See attached picture for Novgorod Republic's stance

(click to show/hide)

Offical Novgorod Declaration of Neutrality

As you can see, in this Image, Theodore Roosevelt is simply taking care of a prime concern to his people, Big foot. As Teddy Roosevelt cared for the concerns of the American people, so much so that he ran for president under like three parties , so to do we care for the concerns of ours. Our people are generally concerned with our stability and security, and thus would like to remain neutral, such as many Americans did during World War One (fuck you Wilson you stupid sack of shit I would piss on your grave if I could find it)

We wish to remain neutral during this conflict, and shall continue our tradition of trade even in these dark times.

Thats all.

Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2015, 05:56:28 am »
+1
Offical Novgorod Declaration of Neutrality

As you can see, in this Image, Theodore Roosevelt is simply taking care of a prime concern to his people, Big foot. As Teddy Roosevelt cared for the concerns of the American people, so much so that he ran for president under like three parties , so to do we care for the concerns of ours. Our people are generally concerned with our stability and security, and thus would like to remain neutral, such as many Americans did during World War One (fuck you Wilson you stupid sack of shit I would piss on your grave if I could find it)

We wish to remain neutral during this conflict, and shall continue our tradition of trade even in these dark times.

Thats all.

The only Fourteen Points I'm focused on right now, is the 14 production points I want to spend.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2015, 06:37:16 am »
+9
Canadian fuck called me a troll!

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2015, 07:35:54 am »
+9
damn blackbird, look at it go.  this shit is the best thing that happend to crpg for a while!

thanks man : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2015, 08:01:11 am »
+1

Hmm, I don't recall you ever trolling... But if Bryggan is saying it then... TROLL! YOU ARE THE TROLLIEST OF ALL THE TROLLS! YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELLS OF ELDERBERRIES!

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2015, 08:03:37 am »
+1

Dude do you want to fuck me? You are so infatuated with me and I worry about you. I don't roll that way just so you know.

You have a problem with me...GET OVER IT. IT'S A FUCKING INTERNET GAME AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A CHILD.
YOU ALREADY SAID THAT YOU MUTE ME WHEN YOU OR I ENTER A SERVER SO WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT I SAY?
YOU REPORT PEOPLE OVER A NUDGE AND THEN BAN THREAD THEM. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.

Grow the fuck up already or get off the internet because I'm not sure if you can even handle the real world.

Edit: drunk as fuck

Edit part two: I'll be the first to admit I'm a piece of shit. We used to chill in ts all the time and you had no problems with me (as far as I knew) Whatever I did that hurt you or offended you I'm not sorry. This is only because you responded in the worst way possible. If you talked to me like a man we could have worked things out, but no, you didn't.

If you want to talk things out add me on steam at McDeath or send me a pm on the forums

Edit part three: Why does your night time end at 2 am est? Eus are talking about shitty night times but you are a part of their faction with a worse one then Hce's

Edit par four: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=i+want+it+that+way[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 09:23:46 am by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2015, 08:48:10 am »
+2
I got trashed off cheap wine at work

How have you not accomplished your goal of getting fired yet?  :P

Ever wonder if this job might be a keeper, seeing how they let you show up smashed?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador